PDA

View Full Version : Light Parade

Charley
12-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Phat Matt/ G-locks - nice to have finally met you... I appreciate the tour and want to give you big props on the quality of that E ticket.... superb looking boat and impressively rigged
Union Jack - Thank you again for the ride, the 29 handled the Havasu stuff real well as expected, but those Vipers were my big question..... no questions anymore... Thanks very much!

Buster
12-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Great weekend except for the fricken wind.... Great to meet you Charley. PhatMatt your new ride is real cool. The more I looked through it the more attention to details I saw. You/E-Ticket did a great job. BTW, did I say your stereo is unbeleivable.. I sound great...
Great meeting SYA, Player, Jackie, Kilrtoy, Kola (You would still be trying to light that fire if I did not bring over my torch).
Funnyest thing all weekend had to be Charley's son and Vegasbabys daughter trying to convince me to let them take my rhino on a cruise around the island Sat night after the parade. In the daylight maybe, but not when it is that packed.. :) :) I liked the effort though...
Ok, I'm done with winter... Summer can't come quick enough...
Later

FastTimmy
12-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeh that was a good time. Thanks for the bed Mike....

Charley
12-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Great weekend except for the fricken wind.... Great to meet you Charley. PhatMatt your new ride is real cool. The more I looked through it the more attention to details I saw. You/E-Ticket did a great job. BTW, did I say your stereo is unbeleivable.. I sound great...
Great meeting SYA, Player, Jackie, Kilrtoy, Kola (You would still be trying to light that fire if I did not bring over my torch).
Funnyest thing all weekend had to be Charley's son and Vegasbabys daughter trying to convince me to let them take my rhino on a cruise around the island Sat night after the parade. In the daylight maybe, but not when it is that packed.. :) :) I liked the effort though...
Later
ahh dude.... good meeting you 2, but why not loan em the rhino..what a teenage cockblock manuever!! ;)
just kidding haha ...Im sure my lil punk was behind all the requests, that kid is 15 and will drive anything :)

FastTimmy
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey Charley it was good to hang again man.... I think your right, this will be a great summer to come....

Buster
12-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Yeh that was a good time. Thanks for the bed Mike....
Anytime brother.....

Phat Matt
12-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Phat Matt/ G-locks - nice to have finally met you... I appreciate the tour and want to give you big props on the quality of that E ticket.... superb looking boat and impressively rigged
Union Jack - Thank you again for the ride, the 29 handled the Havasu stuff real well as expected, but those Vipers were my big question..... no questions anymore... Thanks very much!
Likewise. Now get yours built! :)

Phat Matt
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Later
Thanks. I am very happy with the sound system and the boat. Thanks for the cigar. What did I smoke again? I was telling one of my friends who likes them. It was nice meetin you also and this summer is going to be the best!

Phat Matt
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Timmy, thanks for the rhino ride to the gas station. You kept the stereo alive. :)

Buster
12-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks. I am very happy with the sound system and the boat. Thanks for the cigar. What did I smoke again? I was telling one of my friends who likes them. It was nice meetin you also and this summer is going to be the best!
It was a H UPMAN. Good mild cigar. I will have a box with me all summer. We will do it again... Tunes, Cigars and HeigrBombs.. That sounds fun..
See ya..

cola
12-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Later[/QUOTE]
Thanks, for the cigar lighter. The wind was kicking my ass. :cool:

FastTimmy
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Timmy, thanks for the rhino ride to the gas station. You kept the stereo alive. :)
anytime dude :D

dicudmore
12-07-2005, 03:27 PM
holy shit...fasttimmy is alive :D

Charley
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Oh ya... He is Alive and kickin... Nice Rhino BTW timmy, SICK!!

FastTimmy
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I have emerged...How are you????
Charley, thanks dude.....

JB in so cal
12-07-2005, 04:18 PM
It was a H UPMAN. Good mild cigar. I will have a box with me all summer. We will do it again... Tunes, Cigars and HeigrBombs.. That sounds fun..
See ya..
RiverRoyal and I stayed at Crazyhorse; we saw you cruise into the channel from the north entrance. We were both thinking "now who in the phuch would be out in this sh** in a deck boat..."
Noticed you were all alone, though. Funny how nobody wanted to make that run into the channel with you.

Buster
12-07-2005, 05:16 PM
RiverRoyal and I stayed at Crazyhorse; we saw you cruise into the channel from the north entrance. We were both thinking "now who in the phuch would be out in this sh** in a deck boat..."
Noticed you were all alone, though. Funny how nobody wanted to make that run into the channel with you.
Funny thing was is that is was not that bad.. Nice intervals between the 3' sets :rollside: :rollside: ... I was alone because my family (Mine and Fast Timmys) were much smarter then us and stayed in the campground until 5 or so blasting the Rhinos around. Timmy and I went over to get a space on the beach before it got to packed.
I came by yours and River Royals sites about 9:30 Sat nite but RR's Rhino was locked up and it looked like there was nobody around. Ended up going back to camp and hanging by the fire...
We will try and catch up next time...
Later,
Mike....

Phat Matt
12-07-2005, 05:26 PM
I was getting excited looking at the white caps while I was launching at Windsor. I wanted to see how the boat handled. We took the long way around the island and hit 80. :D

my21advantage
12-08-2005, 01:06 PM
I was getting excited looking at the white caps while I was launching at Windsor. I wanted to see how the boat handled. We took the long way around the island and hit 80. :D
Was that launching or.... TRAILERING the boat. I couldn't see any white caps :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
12-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Was that launching or.... TRAILERING the boat. I couldn't see any white caps :jawdrop:
Launching. :D