PDA

View Full Version : Dahm Triplet Sighting

UnionJack
05-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Last night at the Clipper game, we were sitting in section 107, and one of the Dahm triplets was at the end of our row. I got up as much as humanly possible to get drinks, go to the bathroom...etc. I never got to do the cheap fell or anything, but one can always hope

INSman
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Last night at the Clipper game, we were sitting in section 107, and one of the Dahm triplets was at the end of our row. I got up as much as humanly possible to get drinks, go to the bathroom...etc. I never got to do the cheap fell or anything, but one can always hope
Good to look at, but I think it stops about there :220v:

Parker Dreamin
05-15-2006, 12:56 PM
What triplets ? Lets see some pics.

HocusPocus
05-15-2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.redeldorado.com/images/svibe_2002/people8.jpg
Dr. Phils son is engaged to one of them..

Kilrtoy
05-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Sorry TAYLOR.........
Your wife is way hottier than they will ever be....

Froggystyle
05-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Good to look at, but I think it stops about there :220v:
It doesn't.
They were on my boat for that spring break where you got the beach ball T&B. Very, very cool chicks. Once the day was all over and they were going to get cleaned up for a Havasu evening, the boat was pretty thrashed, there was probably 3" of beads lining the floor and there were full trashbags everywhere in the boat. Not only did they...
A) Wait with me at the launch ramp instead of bagging ass back to the Prevost.
But they...
B) Cleaned the boat up (worlds greatest looking crew of boat beotches I might add...) and emptied the trash. Once we hit the trailer, one of them shlepped the trash over to the dumpster while the others helped wipe the boat down and get ready to rock for the evening.
Then, the funniest thing happenned. As we were finishing up, the girls and the producer got into the Durango (third row seating) and started jamming some Paul Oakenfold really loud. I was getting into the vibe a little while we strapped down the boat and pulled the plugs and stuff and then Audrey and I got into the truck.
Now you know those commercials that have "cut scenes" in them while people go through a dream sequence of why they would do something? Well, I envisioned one of them on the spot. Imagine a Dodge Durango R/T commercial where the young couple is trying to decide on whether or not to get third row seating. The camera frames Mom, who envisions half of the kids soccer team piling in after throwing a bag of soccer balls in the back area. Pan back over to Dad, and his dream sequence would have looked like my rear view mirror right then, with the Dahm triplets dancing their asses off in the back two seats, Art Mann and Larissa next to them and Audrey in the passenger seat!
That was one of my better days on the water in Havasu. The girls are not only friendly and gracious, but gorgeous and not the least bit hung up on themselves. All three were approachable and extremely well mannered.
We had a blast, and would let them on our boat any time. Probably will soon too, as we have remained in contact with them.
Here is a pic of the weekend...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/springbreak6.jpg

piper
05-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Nice Pic Froggystyle!

Parker Dreamin
05-15-2006, 02:31 PM
It doesn't.
They were on my boat for that spring break where you got the beach ball T&B. Very, very cool chicks. Once the day was all over and they were going to get cleaned up for a Havasu evening, the boat was pretty thrashed, there was probably 3" of beads lining the floor and there were full trashbags everywhere in the boat. Not only did they...
A) Wait with me at the launch ramp instead of bagging ass back to the Prevost.
But they...
B) Cleaned the boat up (worlds greatest looking crew of boat beotches I might add...) and emptied the trash. Once we hit the trailer, one of them shlepped the trash over to the dumpster while the others helped wipe the boat down and get ready to rock for the evening.
Then, the funniest thing happenned. As we were finishing up, the girls and the producer got into the Durango (third row seating) and started jamming some Paul Oakenfold really loud. I was getting into the vibe a little while we strapped down the boat and pulled the plugs and stuff and then Audrey and I got into the truck.
Now you know those commercials that have "cut scenes" in them while people go through a dream sequence of why they would do something? Well, I envisioned one of them on the spot. Imagine a Dodge Durango R/T commercial where the young couple is trying to decide on whether or not to get third row seating. The camera frames Mom, who envisions half of the kids soccer team piling in after throwing a bag of soccer balls in the back area. Pan back over to Dad, and his dream sequence would have looked like my rear view mirror right then, with the Dahm triplets dancing their asses off in the back two seats, Art Mann and Larissa next to them and Audrey in the passenger seat!
That was one of my better days on the water in Havasu. The girls are not only friendly and gracious, but gorgeous and not the least bit hung up on themselves. All three were approachable and extremely well mannered.
We had a blast, and would let them on our boat any time. Probably will soon too, as we have remained in contact with them.
Here is a pic of the weekend...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/springbreak6.jpg
that is bitchen...
who is the hottie in the black ?

LaveyOne
05-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Taylor,
Naughty, naughty ... But FUNNY, FUNNY !!! ;)

Froggystyle
05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
that is bitchen...
who is the hottie in the black ?
That would be my wife... Audrey.

Froggystyle
05-15-2006, 03:07 PM
THATS MY B/BALL AND IT SETTING RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME NOW :rollside: :cool:
Some lucky guy walked away from that boat with two five gallon buckets full of beads, along with several trash bags full as well.
I have never seen so many beads in one place. There was thousands. No kidding, the boat was 3" deep in beads. You couldn't walk properly without danger of slipping on all of the beads.

Parker Dreamin
05-15-2006, 03:32 PM
That would be my wife... Audrey.
Nice... that is way cool. I bet that trip was fun.

LHC30Victory
05-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey Wes, Mimi and I have room on our boat for the Dam Run on June 3rd, can you hook a brother up?

Jordy
05-15-2006, 03:37 PM
I believe that might be the exact thing that you need to bring on the next Humbug rally. If you run out of room in the Revolution (or if they get tired of going slow :D :D :D ) I'll make room in the Spectre, because I'm a giver like that. People helping people, it's powerful stuff. :D

Froggystyle
05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
HOW did you get the job of driving them a round? :cool:
Right place... right time.
Since then we have done 5 different shows with Playmates, Mag models and such.... We are going to shoot another episode of Art Mann Presents here pretty soon too. That boat looks great on HD...

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 03:16 PM
FrogMan, you are one lucky dude!

Froggystyle
06-14-2006, 03:51 PM
FrogMan, you are one lucky dude!
Agreed... and you don't know the half of it.
I am not deserving of the place I have ended up... that is for sure!

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Yes you are shipmate.
Remember luck is when opportunity and preparedness meet.
Enjoy it.

Ziggy
06-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Hmmmm, seems I was around on that weekend too :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14528&stc=1
Lets hope they don't pack on 30 lbs each ;)

NOTALENT
06-14-2006, 05:41 PM
Damn...nice!! So who knows them and how do I get an introduction.... :crossx: Froggy you the man!!! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Damn...nice!! So who knows them and how do I get an introduction.... :crossx: Froggy you the man!!! :rollside:
I would rather meet Taylors wife, Froggys wife and No Names wife, long before those three

Ziggy
06-14-2006, 05:51 PM
I would rather meet Taylors wife, Froggys wife and No Names wife, long before those three
I'd prefer to meet them all as couples, not just their wives. :)

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Hmmmm, seems I was around on that weekend too :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14528&stc=1
Lets hope they don't pack on 30 lbs each ;)
I'd let anyone of them still roll with me if they gained thirty pounds...and I like 'em thin!