PDA

View Full Version : Boston Legal

Old Texan
12-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Anybody been watching Boston Leagal w/ Wm. Shatner and James Spader.
Maybe I'm sick but the show has some of the funniest unique story lines I've seen.
Last night "Denny Crane" shot a homeless man with a paintball gun and one of the "straitlaced" lawyers posing as FBI chopped off a priest's fingers.
It's hilarious.

uvindex
12-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Anybody been watching Boston Leagal w/ Wm. Shatner and James Spader.
Maybe I'm sick but the show has some of the funniest unique story lines I've seen.
Last night "Denny Crane" shot a homeless man with a paintball gun and one of the "straitlaced" lawyers posing as FBI chopped off a priest's fingers.
It's hilarious.I don't watch it, but it seems to have won a bunch of awards. The paintball story line isn't exactly unique or original. Remember the dumbass kids who videotaped themselves shooting people, including homeless people, with paintball guns? :D

eman1625
12-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I aggree 100%. That show is great.

Old Texan
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't watch it, but it seems to have won a bunch of awards. The paintball story line isn't exactly unique or original. Remember the dumbass kids who videotaped themselves shooting people, including homeless people, with paintball guns? :D
You have to see "Denny Crane" shoot someone. It is definitely unique, especially his justification and appearace on Larry King to exlain his actions with a guess host hellbent on tearing apart arrogant lawyers. Hilarious.
Watch it a couples of times and I'm sure you'll se.
:D :D

Seasday
12-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Denny Crane! One of the top three shows on TV right now.

pjones
12-07-2005, 11:17 AM
It is a great show, really hated to see Rhona Mitra leave..
Shatner and Spader together are a great team.
"Denny Crane"

InKahntrol
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Agreed... its probably my favorite show on TV. The combo of Shatner and Spader, probably the two weirdest human beings ever created, makes for great chemistry. The scenerey ain't bad either... but last season with Lake Bell and Rhona Mitra was better.

BigDogIvan
12-07-2005, 12:05 PM
You have to see "Denny Crane" shoot someone. It is definitely unique, especially his justification and appearace on Larry King to exlain his actions with a guess host hellbent on tearing apart arrogant lawyers. Hilarious.
Watch it a couples of times and I'm sure you'll se.
:D :D
That was so funny!! That gal ripped his butt up. LMAO

Seasday
12-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Old Texan.....that damn avater is socond only to Dicudmore! Nice, and thank you. Sorry to interrupt.

HammerDown
12-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Good show plus James Spaders secretary is...hot :p .

Brooski
12-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Great show. The off the wall story lines for Denny Crane are hilarious. He loves his name. Definitely gets you hooked. The fingers getting chopped surprised me, wasnt expecting it.
Denny Crane!
Denny Crane!
Denny Crane!