PDA

View Full Version : What is the easiest way to resize a pic?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Whithout having to buy a million $$ program? I have so many good ones that I just cant upload!!! Help!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
12-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Well there is" PictureIT" made by Mircoshaft. Most "name brand" PCs have it installed some where. You can take any pic then use "save as a web ready picture" It resizes for you too decent sizes/ Quality. Its not the best, but since most ppl will already have it you can't beat the price.... I personally like Photoshop by adobe.

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 10:06 AM
www.resize2mail.com

HocusPocus
12-07-2005, 10:09 AM
i use a program called compupic pro.. you can download a trial version here:
Photodex/Compupic pro (http://www.photodex.com/products/compupicpro/)
if you download the program and you like it.. send me a pm and i will send you the code to register it.

SummitKarl
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
I like this one it's free
Ifran view (http://www.irfanview.com/)

Liquid Courage
12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Most computers come with "microsoft Paint" installed. No programs to buy.
1) right click on the picture you want to post.
2) click on "open with"
3) Click on "Microsoft Paint"
4) click on "image" in top left corner
5) Click on "Stretch and Skew"
6) In the box that opens where it says "Verticle and Horizontal" type in '50' in each box. This reduces the picture by 50%. Note, the picture should be just a bit smaller than the screen when you shrink it. If not it's still not small enough and you'll have to shrink it just a bit more.
7) after shrinking go to "file", click on "Save as" and type in a new saved name (or you save over the original).
Save the pic to you computer and when you "browse" to open a picture on a thread you'll be able to find it by name.
It's VERY simple.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Wow!! See thats why I love you Fuc_s!!!! Thanks!!

unleashed
12-07-2005, 10:41 AM
You could also join Photobucket.com. It downloads your photos on the net plus resizes them automatically. Kinda like killing two birds with one stone.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

JMC
12-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Unleashed should upsize his avatar and post it!

riverbound
12-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Most computers come with "microsoft Paint" installed. No programs to buy.
1) right click on the picture you want to post.
2) click on "open with"
3) Click on "Microsoft Paint"
4) click on "image" in top left corner
5) Click on "Stretch and Skew"
6) In the box that opens where it says "Verticle and Horizontal" type in '50' in each box. This reduces the picture by 50%. Note, the picture should be just a bit smaller than the screen when you shrink it. If not it's still not small enough and you'll have to shrink it just a bit more.
7) after shrinking go to "file", click on "Save as" and type in a new saved name (or you save over the original).
Save the pic to you computer and when you "browse" to open a picture on a thread you'll be able to find it by name.
It's VERY simple.
Thats what I do....it is by far the easiest way. :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm glad these guys were able to help you out. I'd have said use the scissors.