PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw DVD ready to ship!

CircleJerk
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Finally in time for Christmas: Firecracker Regatta from Ione Washington. Professionally done, not like the first $5 buck VHS. It even rivals Jerrys Nostie one if I may say so! Includes one flip and one near one. This is our first Nascar style event where each v-drive was given a qualifying single boat time trial and includes a flag start for each 4 boat heat! Unlike the famous Super STocks, he made them go around if they werent lined up perfectly. One hour long DVD is $30 and includes shipping! A Moses Lake additional tape is still being finished. PM me for details.

CircleJerk
12-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the 2 orders, I guess I should have given Jerry a sample to preview and reccommend it if I had wanted to sell more! But, I dont have more! Jerry, you work too cheap and ya you will get one! I'm just trying to keep the Camera guy happy. Ever hire one??

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
It even rivals Jerrys Nostie one if I may say so!
Is it narrated?
I'll be anxiously awaiting my free copy so I can critique it for you. :boxed:

FlatRat
12-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Is it narrated?
Jerry,
it has Jerks and Rats on it need we say more?J.K :)
BTW,
what is the K-Boat deal for Mission Bay for next season?My Auntie has a place 10in. from Mission Bay and has invited us to come visit.We would like to come down.Thanks,
just some cold Rats

CircleJerk
12-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Is it narrated?
Yes, it is narrated with Ohhs and Ahhs, interviews (jerk too) flip sequence, neat banjo music and loud pipes but the stars of the show are the Vintage Nostalgia Hydroplanes literaly flying around the mile course.....and the jerk himself is also in a couple of their heats with his 'Greaser' Aquacraft. I guess I need to mail the Chief a free tape, Oh that hurts, they cost me $20!
PS: I do have Vhs available at $25 for both races.....2 hours of naked fun!

FlatRat
12-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Jerk,
are these w/o the Moses stuff?Cause I'm jonesin' bad. :220v: I've lost my spoon and alky swabs......

CircleJerk
12-13-2005, 11:47 PM
A special poor mans copy is on its way, pay me when your food stamps come in! Steve has the Ione one coming, yours is both so share! :argue: Banjo boys