PDA

View Full Version : Houston area......Check in time!!!

FLEA DIDDY
12-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Just wanting to see how many there are around the Houston area? I'm new to jets and the forum. I'm down in Galveston so needless to say I am the only jet down here, I don't want to have to hang with the shrimp boats and center consoles this summer, salt water sucks .LOL

Devilman
12-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Just wanting to see how many there are around the Houston area? I'm new to jets and the forum. I'm down in Galveston so needless to say I am the only jet down here, I don't want to have to hang with the shrimp boats and center consoles this summer, salt water sucks .LOL
LMAO!! I live in Edna, which is around 100 miles south of Houston. We don't mind traveling every now & then. There are a few guys from different areas of Texas, we hook up a few different times during the summer here & there. You the one who bought that red 20' Sleekcraft, right?

FLEA DIDDY
12-07-2005, 10:29 AM
LMAO!! I live in Edna, which is around 100 miles south of Houston. We don't mind traveling every now & then. There are a few guys from different areas of Texas, we hook up a few different times during the summer here & there. You the one who bought that red 20' Sleekcraft, right?10-4, I picked up a spare 460 from marty in Edna, a couple weeks ago.

Devilman
12-07-2005, 10:43 AM
10-4, I picked up a spare 460 from marty in Edna, a couple weeks ago.
I seen pics of that boat a little while back. Looks like you got a good deal! Get that rascal going. Summertime will be spent on the water as much as possible!

spanky spanky
12-07-2005, 11:03 AM
LMAO!! I live in Edna, which is around 100 miles south of Houston. We don't mind traveling every now & then. There are a few guys from different areas of Texas, we hook up a few different times during the summer here & there. You the one who bought that red 20' Sleekcraft, right?
Hello Devilman,
You live in Edna? I did not see you at Coleto Creek.
That boat looks fimiliar. Did a big round man from Alice used to own it?

Devilman
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Hello Devilman,
You live in Edna? I did not see you at Coleto Creek.
That boat looks fimiliar. Did a big round man from Alice used to own it?
Yeah, Edna. I didn't make it to the Coleto Creek deal. We were out of town that weekend or we woulda been there!
I bought the boat from another guy in Edna. He bought it from somebody in Ganado or something like that. Not sure about the Alice guy, but anythings possible. Not sure how many owners it's been through. It belonged to a guy in Victoria at one point as well.

taylormanss
12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
hey I'm not round! and my taylor was white and yellow!and I'm not from alice either!

taylormanss
12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
oh yea I'll come run with ya shane.

spanky spanky
12-07-2005, 09:30 PM
hey I'm not round! and my taylor was white and yellow!and I'm not from alice either!
Seems like someone told me that was Joeys boat(Round Man) at one time :)

taylormanss
12-07-2005, 09:35 PM
hold on a minute I'll check.

TexasJet
12-15-2005, 04:59 AM
I'm from Katy. Hope to see y'all at the bikini shoot in April.