PDA

View Full Version : Let's party

havychick
03-12-2003, 09:49 PM
This might sound wierd, but, "tom slick", is this the sam guy with the white,fast boat? I think it's a htm. And the same guy that races dirtbikes? hey Alfonzo. I think i saw you in the channel this last weekend, was that you with the "BIGGER' girls on your party barge?Anyway, if it is you Chris, mabey we could party together again this year. I'll bring all my hot friends. Later sexy....

Hallett
03-12-2003, 09:55 PM
KNOW THAT WAS ME .

Sandbar Mike
03-13-2003, 01:49 PM
Holy Shit Slick, Thats a first I've seen a lady hunting down a dude on these boards.
What a stud. :D
Hey Havychick post a picture of yourself so we can see who Toms Hang'n with. wink
[ March 13, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Risky Business
03-13-2003, 02:35 PM
I think Chris has found the sure thing. If she's as dumb as she writes, I think he may have found himself a playmate.

Tom Slick
03-13-2003, 06:20 PM
I have no idea who this might be, but I'm sure that it is probably just one of my buddies screwing with me!

KillerV
03-13-2003, 07:42 PM
i wouldent care who it is tom with you good looks you should jump at the chance to party with chicks, and if you need back up call me you know im allways good for clean up
killa V
" standing out like dogs balls "

Skullinator
03-13-2003, 08:52 PM
After looking at her profile as a phone sex operator living in riverside i'll guess this is one of his smack talking friends so let's get it going.

Tom Slick
03-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Killer Vee,
I was actually hoping that it was you, after all you are really rediculously good looking :p
What's going on this weekend? Why don't you grab your ride and head out to Havasu? Don't be gay like Bling Bling and wait until Memorial to show your face. The season starts NOW!!! :D

alfanzo
03-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Hey Tom Slick, I don't know you all that well,but i was planning on going this weekend if you want to hang out.you sound like a cool guy, Let's meet in the channel. You can hang on my pontoon boat,its big enough.Let me know,im leaving with my cousin Sal around 1pm on fri. I'll check the site before i go.hope to meet you there.

alfanzo
03-13-2003, 10:40 PM
P.S. Hey havychick, do i know you? And are you jealous because you might not have booty like the shorty's on the "partybarge" have?

alfanzo
03-13-2003, 10:42 PM
P.S.S Learn how to spell! smile_sp :confused:

KillerV
03-13-2003, 10:49 PM
Tom Slick:
Killer Vee,
I was actually hoping that it was you, after all you are really rediculously good looking :p
What's going on this weekend? Why don't you grab your ride and head out to Havasu? Don't be gay like Bling Bling and wait until Memorial to show your face. The season starts NOW!!! :D tom i dont know who this is but i bet its good i going with it for now....cant make havasu this weekend but 3-28 to3-30 is looking good BF is also talking about it so lets see
killa V
"standing out like dogs balls"

Reaper1
03-14-2003, 07:56 AM
If she's from Riverside I hope she still has all her teeth. jawdrop

25 Eagle
03-14-2003, 06:58 PM
It would be better if she didn't!

havychick
03-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Teeth ore no teeth you're girlfriends whoud hate me and you all whoud love me. Hay skullinator, why do you call yourself that, are you like the terminator of the river or what? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mandelon
03-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Havychick......uh, heavychick? :rolleyes: wink

XLGPP
03-15-2003, 04:32 PM
Havychick......uh, heavychick? that was my 1st thought too...

Skullinator
03-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Heavy chick: Take what looks like a third grade education, put your self back in school and learn how to spell.In your profile you even spelled boat wrong.I thought hay was for horses. Skullinator comes from many years ago and is actully a nickname for Skully which is a nickname also. When I get intoxicated my nickname is: Skullinated. Now lets find out who you are. argue
[ March 15, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Skullinator ]

KillerV
03-18-2003, 11:44 PM
havychick are you planing on going to havasu this weekend or next let me know, im looking for you who ever you are
killa V
" thats me standing out like dogs balls"

havychick
03-29-2003, 07:09 PM
Can't go this weekend, have to go to a bachelorette party on sat. One of my dumbass friends is getting married. "NEVER" anyways, sorry i can't go, i love meeting new people. Hay beerbitch, were the hell are u? write or call me. LETSROLL2HAVASU.........and by the way, terminator dude, everybody on this site has typos. including u. have a nice day. see ya at the river. wink :cool: :cool: :cool:

WetWillie
03-29-2003, 10:43 PM
shs got a point!
haha
WW wink

Tom Slick
03-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey Havychick,
If you're not one of my idiot friends, then who are you, if you know who I am?

Beer Bitch
03-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Hey Havychic,my trailer buned down last night so I'll be at the river till I can by a new one.Meet me there.

havychick
03-30-2003, 10:50 PM
Hey beerbitch, your trash,anyways how's it going over there? Been out on the water party'n and gett'in naked???Hey tom slick, you might not remember me cause we all were a little sauced if you know what i mean. i'll see you out there and then you will remember. you better remember. By the way, do you have a girlfriend?? answer back soon. Love ya,see ya.

hot_diggity_dog
03-31-2003, 07:15 AM
You go T-Slick :D :D
This could be interesting if it's not one of your Bro's! eek! eek!
HDD :cool:

Sandbar Mike
03-31-2003, 07:28 AM
Tom, I think someones f'n with you,
But she does love you :D
Hey, did you sell that spectre yet?

Reaper1
03-31-2003, 08:00 AM
Tom Slick:
Hey Havychick,
If you're not one of my idiot friends, then who are you, if you know who I am? So I'm an idiot now! What's up dog?!?! Nice talking boats with you Saturday night. wink I'm going to have to take some time off my jobs and go haul ass with you this summer in the dolphin. :p Maybe this Havychik can work the sticks. :D

Skullinator
03-31-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey T-Slick are all your friends idiots now.If so I don't want to be your friend. T-slick remember that time????????

Beer Bitch
03-31-2003, 10:24 AM
Hey havychick.I met this really cool guy in the channel this weekend.He has a fast pontoon and some hot friends.Come on up and we'll se if we can work there sticks devil

Beer Bitch
03-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Hey Tom Slick, maybee Havychick and I can meet you at the river someday : :rolleyes:

Tom Slick
03-31-2003, 10:56 AM
I doubt that you guys will see me at the river very much this year, because of the damage that happened to my Zodiac last summer. Still won't hold air because that patch won't stick. I'm going to take Reaper1's advise and try some Fix-A-Flat, but if that doesn't work, I may be ridden the sofa all summer, unless Reaper can get his pontoon to stop rusting and sparkplugs to stop fowling, then maybe I will role out and throttle that bad boy for him.

Sandbar Mike
03-31-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey Beerbitch, your name wouldn't be Erica would it?

Reaper1
03-31-2003, 12:03 PM
Tom Slick:
I doubt that you guys will see me at the river very much this year, because of the damage that happened to my Zodiac last summer. Still won't hold air because that patch won't stick. I'm going to take Reaper1's advise and try some Fix-A-Flat, but if that doesn't work, I may be ridden the sofa all summer, unless Reaper can get his pontoon to stop rusting and sparkplugs to stop fowling, then maybe I will role out and throttle that bad boy for him. Dude, I sprayed the pontoon with Krylon and put in Splitfire plugs"You hit your passing gear,your gone" Hammer Down!!! :D

Tom Slick
03-31-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm excited now! What color Krylon? :D

alfanzo
03-31-2003, 10:09 PM
Whutup dogs, havnt been on for a while. Looks like i got on at he right time. Whats up with tom slick calling his friends IDIOTS,thats brutal.Hey BeerBitch whats up with your trailer, that sucks if its true. Good luck. PS.4 some shorties to go to lake havasu :cool: . hollaback.Peace. :)

alfanzo
03-31-2003, 10:09 PM
Whutup dogs, havnt been on for a while. Looks like i got on at he right time. Whats up with tom slick calling his friends IDIOTS,thats brutal.Hey BeerBitch whats up with your trailer, that sucks if its true. Good luck. PS.4 some shorties to go to lake havasu :cool: . hollaback.Peace. :)