PDA

View Full Version : Kill Tookie

dirty old man
12-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Lets hope the CA gov does the right thing today and doesn't commute Tookie. Who knows how many innocent people he killed, he was only CONVICTED of killing 4, but there were many more. He's already lived 20 extra years

riverbound
12-08-2005, 08:09 AM
I agree :D he needs to :220v:

C-2
12-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Agreed.
Last straw for Arnie if he does.

MAINEVENT
12-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Do the crime pay the consiquences... :220v:

Devilman
12-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Send 'em to Texas. Don't think there'd be a problem throwing the switch. He can be #1,001 to take a dirtnap courtesy of the state.... :cool:

SHOTKALLIN
12-08-2005, 08:16 AM
He sends a greater message dead.

ROZ
12-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Any professor can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace prize.... All they have to do is write the board...
In otherwords, 5 nominations for tookie is a joke...

ROZ
yup!

MAINEVENT
Guards in jails are already on high alert for massive rioting in case he is executed.
yup my brother inlaw got held over last night cuz of the foxx 11 "special" they had on him last night chances are they will double staff today :rolleyes:

H20 Toie
12-08-2005, 08:19 AM
But he is a changed man, he is sorry for killing those people, he should be sent free it is the only fair thing to do. He is being picked on the poor guy, so he killed a few people, that was a long time ago, heck some of them would be dead by now anyway. we should just let him out and give him a nice place to live where he can spend the rest of his life playing golf with the other murders that are running around.

C-2
12-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Maybe Saddam should start writing childrens books and talking to Mike Ferrel?
Que No?

GHT
12-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Kill him!!! he showed no mercy to others.. In cluding innocent people. F#ck him. If he is such a changed man the god will let him live with him.. :)

little rowe boat
12-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Off with his head.

ROZ
12-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Maybe Saddam should start writing childrens books and talking to Mike Ferrel?
Que No?
It's worth a try... Afterall his lawyers are using US media stories to help his defense.... :D

riverbound
12-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Yep. I Cant think of a better way to say it

Kachina26
12-08-2005, 08:45 AM
You should see how my soon to be co-workers chime in on this one. I'm gonna be working with a bunch of Lake Pirates
death sentence thread (http://www.therailforum.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,1504.0)
get past the first post and hang on!

Cole Trickle
12-08-2005, 09:12 AM
What I don't understand is why we sentance someone to death and pay 20 years worth of jailing costs before we actually throw the switch :220v: ??
IMO if your sentanced to death you should be handled in less than a week.(No last requests or lobster dinners)

HM
12-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Any professor can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace prize.... All they have to do is write the board...
In otherwords, 5 nominations for tookie is a joke...
I have nominated Roz for a Nobel Peace prize atleast a dozen times for his voluteer work at the bath houses in Hillcrest. But, I am not "technically" a professor, but that shouldn't matter...the fact is he has been nominated. :D

topless
12-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Tookie is innocent. He said so.

HocusPocus
12-08-2005, 09:49 AM
im not gonna loose any sleep after they execute him, in fact i may actually sleep better. no one made him kill those 4 people.

HM
12-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Tookie is innocent. He said so.
Yep, and his new lawyers are saying that he was not given a proper defense, and a defense of insanity should have been used so that he could have avoided the death sentence. Never mind that claiming to be innocent and claiming insanity are contradictory. Besides, who ever thinks he should die is racist - and racism is the reason he is being executed. Oh yay....and I had a flat tire, and the gas gage is broken, and she tripped and fell on my dick, and some one drugged me, and it wasn't me, and I will only put it in halfway, and........

HM
12-08-2005, 09:53 AM
im not gonna loose any sleep after they execute him, in fact i may actually sleep better. no one made him kill those 4 people.
That has not been proven...except in a court of law - and 19 appeals. :rolleyes:

Itsahobby
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Death row is not a path to rehabilitation. It is not designed to be, or should be.

spectratoad
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Hang him high and let everyone watch. :220v: :crossx:

dirty old man
12-08-2005, 09:58 AM
A friend from CA says he killed a lot more people than he was convicted of. As an organizer of the crips he probably caused many, many deaths

YeLLowBoaT
12-08-2005, 09:58 AM
just throw him in general poplation.... Won't cost a dime to kill him....We need to expand the capitol offences in this country. Look at singapor you bring drugs in your hanged. No ifs ands or buts,...
While we are on this subject why is sadom on trial? Ammo is cheap. :220v:

carbonmarine
12-08-2005, 10:00 AM
I was watching BET Channel last night about this very topic... It is totally amazing how they are spinning this...
Its amazing.. Race, Social Circumstances, The dog who ate his home work
as a child, etc, etc.... *** The only thing they do not address is his perosnal respsonibility and actions and how as a direct result innocent peopel have
lost their lives and other lives destroyed.
R32 :cool:

THOR
12-08-2005, 10:05 AM
I was watching BET Channel last night about this very topic... It is totally amazing how they are spinning this...
as a child, etc, etc.... *** The only thing they do not address is his perosnal respsonibility and actions and how as a direct result innocent peopel have
They werent saying that on WET channel.

ShockWaveWillie
12-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Waht kind of joke is that, he's a changed man? That gang is Bood in blood out. If he was no longer a gang member he would no longer be!!!! It's just a scam to keep his life. If he was really no longer a gamg member his gang would have taken care of him for us. HE BETTER DIE!!!!!!!!! four times..

wanna B V
12-08-2005, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=ROZ]Any professor can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace prize.... All they have to do is write the board...
The LA police chief said on the news "a ham sandwich can be nominated for the nobel". If Tookie was white, there would be no controversey. Its a totally race thing. Hang him from the highest tree!!!!

ShockWaveWillie
12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
This looser is a gangters icon. Exterminating him and all others in the lifestyle would end the problem. All gang members are all ablut self preservation. :argue:

THATJEFFGUY
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
But Tookie has really helped shape the youth of tomorrow by writing so many good books for kids on gang violence. And I'm sure thousands of teens have been rescued thanks to his books. C'mon, what a crock of BS !! He's a murderer and didn't even deserve to live this long. I hope the families of the victims he killed get to watch his f'n ass fry in the chair !
Let's look at bright side though. Over the next week or so, CO's throughout CA are gonna make lots of extra Christmas (or new boat) money pullin' OT shifts :D

HocusPocus
12-08-2005, 10:28 AM
how soon after the execution do you thing the L.A. riots will begin, you know its gonna happen. its been a long time since there was a "good" reason to destroy and steal someone elses property or beat up on passing motorists.

Flashover
12-08-2005, 10:33 AM
When is this all supposed to go down?

caroftheweek
12-08-2005, 10:54 AM
i believe Monday Dec.12th ...just a few days from now

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2005, 10:59 AM
As an organizer of the crips he probably caused many, many deaths
That alone is reason enough to execute him.

superdave013
12-08-2005, 11:17 AM
I know this cat's been on death row for years and years but.....
If this guy gets wacked it's only for one reason and one reason only.
Arnie don't like black people. lol ;) :crossx: :p

Jeanyus
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Title for his next childrens book "Tookie Takes a Dirt Nap".

Biglue
12-08-2005, 12:45 PM
It's very typical of criminals.
I too say let's do away with this guy. Only real issue I have is why did it take almost 25 years? Been a very expensive endevor for us tax payers. I mean would you host a lethal animal in your house for that long??????

phebus
12-08-2005, 12:59 PM
I volunteer to start the IV, and push the juice. Sleep Tookie, sleep. :220v:

Ducatista
12-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Time to die Tookie :220v: I'm pro death penalty :boxed:

jbtrailerjim
12-08-2005, 01:11 PM
They werent saying that on WET channel.
Ahhh c'mon...They could never have a channel like that. That would be considered racist. ;) :rolleyes:

THATJEFFGUY
12-08-2005, 01:34 PM
how soon after the execution do you thing the L.A. riots will begin, you know its gonna happen. its been a long time since there was a "good" reason to destroy and steal someone elses property or beat up on passing motorists.
Since when do those stupidphucks need a "reason" ?

LHC30Victory
12-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, ya cant always believe what you hear but....
This morning on KFI they had an investigative reporter on who de-bunked many of the claims Tookie and his clan are perpetuating.. Like: his books have sold ONLY 350 copies combined! AND they are NOT approved reading at LAUSD schools, AND he was in CYA during the period that the Crips were founded so he didnt found them, matter of fact it was a Crip who turned in Tookie's gun to the Inglewood PD to get the investigation started at Tookie AND when he hit prison, the Crips tried to kill him then! I guess they are pissed that he brought the heat down on their gang by these needless killings.
Oh, and since CA dept of corrections was so worried that a race riot would start after he was executed, they began an investigation. What they found is that KNOWN CURRENT LEADERS OF THE CRIPS DON'T CARE IF TOOKIE IS EXECUTED!!!!
So where is all this?

burtandnancy
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
As of this time, 2:30 PM in CA, no decision yet. Lets hope the governor does the right thing and throw the switch...

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2005, 02:45 PM
As of this time, 2:30 PM in CA, no decision yet. Lets hope the governor does the right thing and throw the switch...
The New Democrat, err, the LA times said no decision woiuld be announced today.

NorCalCat
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Hang him high and let everyone watch. :220v: :crossx:
I live about 2 miles form San Quentin. There are all kinds of protests going on. All these celebrities getting involved, Snoop Doggy, etc.
Fact: He killed at least 4 innocent people! He needs to pay the price.
Being a cofounder of the crips gang in Los Angeles. Every time someone dies due to gang violence, he has involvement. There is no way anything can ever change that fact!
If you are a believer in clemency, ask yourself something. What if that was your daughter or son that was killed, or even if they are part of one of these gangs.
A much stronger message will be sent to the public if Tookie is put to death.
Just my $.02

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-08-2005, 02:56 PM
I have a dumb question, if he is granted clemency, does that mean he walks out of prison or does he stays in prison but just doesn't die?
How is it that people on death row can even ask for clemency? They were sentenced to death so they should die. End of story.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2005, 03:12 PM
I have a dumb question, if he is granted clemency, does that mean he walks out of prison or does he stays in prison but just doesn't die?
How is it that people on death row can even ask for clemency? They were sentenced to death so they should die. End of story.
Sentence would be commuted to life without parole.

Jeanyus
12-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Arnold says Tookie will get his lethal injection, I'm not sure but I think it is sceduled for Monday 12-12-05. It will be interesting to see the reaction, from the thugs. You better stock up on ammo.

ChumpChange
12-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Arnold says Tookie will get his lethal injection, I'm not sure but I think it is sceduled for Monday 12-12-05. It will be interesting to see the reaction, from the thugs. You better stock up on ammo.
Where did you read the announcement?

Jeanyus
12-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Heard it on a Sacramento radio station this morning, AM 650.

dirty old man
12-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Lets hope this is correct

Kachina26
12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
I can't find that news, even on their website. :confused:

ChumpChange
12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
I've checked all over the AP, CNN and haven't seen it. Better switch my radio from KROQ to KFI.

mbrown2
12-09-2005, 09:53 AM
If Arnie does allow him to live, you would need to widen the 10, 15 and 40 Freeways cause if you thought people were leaving Cali in droves prior to this ....it would be huge send off to those fed up with the place......a commute to life would be mockery of this focked up liberal state.

dirty old man
12-09-2005, 09:59 AM
mbrown, you are half right, I don't think the CA people would bail out, but be really pissed. Now if Arnold lets the execution go forth, then every Keshaun, Deshaun and Marshaun in Watts will want to burn down his home, his liquor store and anything else he feels like

H20Advantage
12-09-2005, 10:02 AM
ABC Reports:
Governor Schwarzenegger says he'll announce whether Stanley Tookie Williams will live or die by Tuesday, 24 hours before the scheduled execution.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/80340093845_F_tn.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/80340056735_F_tn.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/80340093846_F_tn.jpg
You to can have your SAVE TOOKIE T-shirt for only $24.99
Wonder where the SNUFF TOOKIE T-shirts are?????

mbrown2
12-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Now if Arnold lets the execution go forth, then every Keshaun, Deshaun and Marshaun in Watts will want to burn down his home, his liquor store and anything else he feels like
And the problem is? Folks who burn their own homes down really prove a point....innocent folks who open trade in those locals and get burned in the cross fire will eventually learn...

H20Advantage
12-09-2005, 10:15 AM
What you don't hear in the news are all the documented executions/hits he has ordered from jail. The influence he has on thousands of youths and the deaths and destruction he has influenced by the gang lifestyle across this country.

H20 Toie
12-09-2005, 10:15 AM
mbrown, you are half right, I don't think the CA people would bail out, but be really pissed. Now if Arnold lets the execution go forth, then every Keshaun, Deshaun and Marshaun in Watts will want to burn down his home, his liquor store and anything else he feels like
You say that like its a bad thing. how do you think they get money for rebuilding unless they burn baby burn.

ChumpChange
12-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Wonder where the SNUFF TOOKIE T-shirts are?????
That be funny.

superdave013
12-09-2005, 10:25 AM
And the problem is?
Well I'll tell you what the problem was the last time they did that shit.
They burned all their stores and ended up coming over to ours. I lived in Manhattan Beach at the time and shoping was nuts for weeks after.

H20Advantage
12-09-2005, 10:27 AM
That be funny.
Thought it was ironic that the site that advertises the Tookie t-shirts used white models :idea:

mbrown2
12-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Well I'll tell you what the problem was the last time they did that shit.
They burned all their stores and ended up coming over to ours. I lived in Manhattan Beach at the time and shoping was nuts for weeks after.
Funny, after the initial Rodney King trial they said they were going to come to Simi.....never happened......funny how living in town with so many cops who live there those things don't happen...

burtandnancy
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
So now we have to wait on pins & needles for the whole week-end. Damn...

GreenEyeKitty
12-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Having worked on a death penalty case that was scheduled for execution almost 2 years ago and hearing in the last 4 hours before execution that the 9th Circuit court of Appeals has stopped the execution is very very saddening and maddening. The Gov. denied the clemency but it came down to the 9th Circuit court in the last few hours. Its a very emotional tug of war for both sides and even moreso for the families of the survivors. A great deal of time and money is spent on getting families of the victims to the prison who want to view the execution and when you have to tell them its not going to happen is a huge slap in their face and the emotional rollercoaster for everyone else involved. How people will protest and riot over a killer's death is something I will never understand. Did his victims get a chance to protest over life and death? What chance do any victims get before their life is taken away from a stranger?
I pray the families will not have to suffer any longer and each day in court is a slap in the face to those families. The killers voice is still heard but the victims are not. Let the Death Penalty be the voice for the victims and let them rest in peace and let the families finally grieve in peace as well...

Jyruiz
12-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Having worked on a death penalty case that was scheduled for execution almost 2 years ago and hearing in the last 4 hours before execution that the 9th Circuit court of Appeals has stopped the execution is very very saddening and maddening. The Gov. denied the clemency but it came down to the 9th Circuit court in the last few hours. Its a very emotional tug of war for both sides and even moreso for the families of the survivors. A great deal of time and money is spent on getting families of the victims to the prison who want to view the execution and when you have to tell them its not going to happen is a huge slap in their face and the emotional rollercoaster for everyone else involved. How people will protest and riot over a killer's death is something I will never understand. Did his victims get a chance to protest over life and death? What chance do any victims get before their life is taken away from a stranger?
I pray the families will not have to suffer any longer and each day in court is a slap in the face to those families. The killers voice is still heard but the victims are not. Let the Death Penalty be the voice for the victims and let them rest in peace and let the families finally grieve in peace as well...
Well said. I would just like to add, "FRY THE ****ER" thanks for you time folks.

HocusPocus
12-11-2005, 12:17 AM
well said!!
the guy is total scum and i hope he gets whats coming to him. i found this site for a radio station that has posted on it pictures of 3 of his victims.. lethal injection is way to nice a way to kill this guy!!!!

FreshTracks
12-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Hey Snoop and the rest of you dumba$$ supporters:
If those were your family members Tookie killed, would you still want his life spared?
Your "support" is a SLAP IN THE FACE to the victims families, as well as our judicial system who tried him and CONVICTED him. He has gone through 25 years of appeals, and the conviction was not overturned.
KILL HIM. NOW.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Did anyone hear about the Crips trying to make a last minute deal to end gang violence in exchange for clemency for Tookie Williams? I heard something about it briefly, but didn't catch all the details.
As far as the death penalty, I'm not about to argue that point on this site.
Yeah, like the Crips could even beheld to that type of a deal.

Flashover
12-11-2005, 03:01 PM
The Bloods went on TV last night and said they would turn in guns as a sign of good faith if Arnold would spair Tookie. It showed some of them turning in there automatic rifles and other guns to the police on TV...

Essex502
12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Flip the switch...push the plunger...whatever it takes to get this scumbag off the planet.
Formation of the Crips
The east side Crips were formed by Raymond "Truck" Washington in 1969. Williams joined Washington in 1971, forming the west side Crips. According to many of the original members of the gang, it was initially started as a means to keep the streets safe, reducing violence and police brutality. According to Williams "we started out—at least my intent was to, in a sense, address all of the so-called neighboring gangs in the area and to put, in a sense—I thought I can cleanse the neighborhood of all these, you know, marauding gangs. But I was totally wrong. And eventually, we morphed into the monster we were addressing." According to one version, the original name of the gang was the word Cribs from the first name of the gang, the Avenue Babies, and a reference to their youthfulness. The name Crips was first introduced in the Los Angeles Sentinel in a description by crime victims of young men with canes, as if they were crippled. The name stuck.
The Murders
Williams was convicted for the murders of Albert Owens, Tsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang, and Yee Chen Lin, which took place in 1979 during two separate robberies. During the robberies Williams shot Owens twice in the back of the head, execution style, and shot the Yang family up close with a shotgun, at point-blank range.
Albert Owens
According to court transcripts, late on the evening of Tuesday, February 27, 1979, Stanley Williams introduced his friend Alfred Coward, a.k.a. “Blackie,” to a man named "Darryl". A short time later, Darryl, driving a brown station wagon, drove Williams to the residence of James Garrett. Coward followed in his 1969 Cadillac. Stanley Williams often stayed at the Garrett residence and kept some of his belongings there, including a 12 gauge shotgun. Upon arriving at the Garrett residence, Williams went inside. About ten minutes later, Williams returned carrying a twelve-gauge shotgun.
The four men then discussed where they could go in Pomona, California to make some money. Williams left the other men for a brief period of time. When he returned, he had a .22 caliber handgun, which he also put in the station wagon. Williams then told Coward, Darryl and Sims they should go to Pomona. In response, Coward and Sims entered the Cadillac, Williams and Darryl entered the station wagon, and both cars traveled on the freeway toward Pomona.
Shortly thereafter, the two vehicles exited the freeway near Whittier Boulevard. They drove to a Stop-N-Go market and, at Williams’ direction, Darryl and Sims entered the store, presumably to rob it. At the time, Darryl was armed with the .22 caliber handgun Williams had previously placed in the station wagon. The clerk at the Stop-N-Go market, Johnny Garcia, testified that he had just finished mopping the floor when he noticed the station wagon and four black men at the door to the market. Sims states that he and Darryl walked in the market. Sims walked to the back of the market as Darryl approached the clerk and asked for a cigarette. Sims states he then "walked back from the back ‘cause there was somebody in there and just walked out the door and got back the car with, uh, Blackie. And then we left."
Williams reportedly became upset that Darryl and Sims did not commit the robbery. Williams told the men that they would find another place to rob. Williams said that at the next location all of them would go inside and he would show them how to commit a robbery.
Coward and Sims then followed Williams and Darryl to the 7-Eleven market located at 10437 Whittier Boulevard, in Pico Rivera, California. The store clerk, twenty-six year old Albert Lewis Owens, was sweeping the store parking lot. When Darryl and Sims entered the 7-Eleven, Owens put the broom and dust pan he was using on the hood of his car and followed them into the store. Williams and Coward followed Owens into the store.
As Darryl and Sims walked to the counter area to take money from the register, Williams walked behind Owens, pulling the sawed-off shotgun from under his jacket and told Owens to “shut up and keep walking.” While pointing the shotgun at Owens’ back, Williams directed him to a back storage room. Not long after, Williams blew out a security camera and then killed Owens, shooting him twice in the back at point blank range as he lay prone on the storage room floor.
The pathologist who conducted the autopsy on Owens testified that the end of the barrel was “very close” to Owens’ body when he was shot. One of the two wounds was described as “a near contact wound.”
After Williams murdered Owens, he, Darryl, Coward and Sims fled in the two cars and returned home to Los Angeles. The robbery netted Williams and his associates approximately $120.00. Once back in Los Angeles, Sims asked Williams why he shot Owens. Williams said that he “didn’t want to leave any witnesses.” Williams also said he killed Owens “because he was white and he was killing all white people.” Coward claims that Williams bragged about killing Owens. Williams said, “You should have heard the way he sounded when I shot him.” Williams then made gurgling or growling noises and laughed about Owens’ death.
The Yang family
The Yang family, who were immigrants from Taiwan, included husband Yen-Yi Yang and wife Tsai-Shai Yang who were well above their sixties. One of their children, Yee-Chen Lin had recently joined them from Taiwan. The family worked together operating and maintaining a motel called the Brookhaven in South Central Los Angeles.
At approximately 5:00 AM on March 11, 1979, court transcripts show that Stanley Williams entered the Brookhaven Motel at 10411 South Vermont Avenue. After entering the public lobby area, Williams broke down the door that led to the private office. Once inside the private office, Williams, using his shotgun, killed seventy-six year old Yen-I Yang; Williams also killed Yang’s wife, sixty-three year old Tsai-Shai Yang; lastly, Williams killed Yang’s daughter, forty-three year old Yee-Chen Lin. Williams then removed the currency from the cash register and fled the location.
Robert Yang, son of Yen-Yi and Tsai-Shai, was asleep with his wife in their bedroom at the Brookhaven Motel when he was awakened by the sound of somebody breaking down the door to the motel’s office. This sound was immediately followed by the sound of his mother or sister screaming, followed by gun shots. When Robert entered the motel office he found his mother, his sister, and his father had all been shot. Robert observed that the cash register was open and money was missing. It was later determined that the robbery of the Brookhaven Motel and the murder of the three members of the Yang family netted Stanley Williams approximately one hundred dollars.
According to the forensic pathologist, Yen-I Yang suffered two shotgun wounds. One shotgun wound was to his left arm and abdomen. This wound shredded Yen-I’s left arm, fractured his ribs, and shattered his spleen, right kidney, bowel and large vessels. The other shotgun wound was to the lower left chest. This wound also fractured ribs and shattered the spleen, right kidney, bowel and large vessels. Moreover, a plastic shotgun shot container and associated wadding were recovered from the base of Yen-I’s liver. The pathologist further explained that both of the Yen-I Yang’s wounds were inflicted when the end of the muzzle was only feet from Yen-I’s body.
Yee-Chen Lin was shot once in the upper left face area at a distance of a few feet. She was transported from the scene by paramedics to Centinela Hospital where she died at 7:36 AM.
Tsai-Shai was shot twice at close range. The pathologist explained that one shotgun wound was to the coccyx or tail bone. Based on the physical characteristics of the wound and the fact that wadding, along with the plastic shot container, were recovered just beneath the skin of this wound, the muzzle of the gun must have been just inches from her body when she was shot and killed. The other shotgun wound was to the anterior abdomen with the charge entering at the navel. At trial, the pathologist testified that the muzzle of the gun was a few feet from Tsai-Shai’s body when the shot that caused this wound was fired. Williams referred to the victims in conversations with friends as "Buddha-heads", although there was no evidence that the murders were religiously motivated.
Williams was convicted of the murders of all four individuals and sentenced to death. In addition, associates in prison recall him claiming to have murdered police. He is also believed to have ordered killings inside the prison.
Prison life
Williams spent 6 1/2 years in solitary confinement in the late 1980s for multiple assaults on guards and fellow inmates.

Essex502
12-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Here's a good link if you believe all of the black community supports Tookie and his clemency appeal....Black Conservative Opinion (http://blackpundit.com/index.php?p=345)
Or...
Standing outside the walls of San Quentin prison, the rapper Snoop Dogg urged California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to grant clemency to convicted murderer Stan "Tookie" Williams. Williams, the co founder of the notorious street gang the Crips, was convicted and sentenced to death for the 1979 slayings of Albert Owens, Yen-I Yang, his wife, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, and their daughter, Yu-Chin Yang Lin. Barring intervention by the governor, he will die by lethal injection on December 13. Speaking before a thousand young people and supporters, Snoop lectured the governor: "Stanley `Tookie' Williams is not just a regular old guy, he's an inspirator. His voice needs to be heard." Snoop, Mike Farrell, Danny Glover, Jamie Foxx and the other celebrity voices now raised in support of Williams offer a clear picture of the distorted moral vision of the Hollywood left. It is a vision that finds virtue contemptible and props up homicidal maniacs who write bad children's books as role models for the
masses.
The argument for commutation of Tookie's sentence centers on all the good work he has done since going to prison. The series of children's books he has written and his work to stop gang violence is proof of his redemption. His death, they say, will only serve to rob those youth currently in gangs or considering joining gangs, of hope. Witness that his supporters do not claim that Tookie is innocent of his crimes. They are not seeking that Williams be released, only that his sentence be commuted. Williams, however, has never admitted guilt. That little inconsistency suggests the great "inspirator" is not only an unrepentant murderer, but a liar as well.
The portrayal of Williams as some pied piper of peace for the gang community also holds very little water. A quick review of Book Scan shows the Tookie series of books have hardly been blockbusters. His top seller, "Gangs and Violence" has sold 330 books. Another book "Gangs and Wanting to Belong" sold exactly two copies. No one is reading his books, least of all his two sons, one of whom is serving time in San Quentin. The other was just arrested on charges of aggravated rape. Poor book sales are not reason to send someone to the execution chamber, but then Williams was not convicted of lackluster book sales. He was found guilty of shooting four innocent people in cold blood, a fact his supporters continue to forget.
Here again, wealthy celebrities are telling hard working, law-abiding citizens that the example offered by them is inadequate to save their communities; the models of competence, creativity and virtue that are alive in these neighborhoods is simply insufficient. No matter that hundreds of young people find the strength of character - the hope -- to resist the gang life. No matter that many of the stars have themselves found the strength to rise out of the tough streets. All that means nothing as compared to the words and example of Tookie Williams.
On Sunday November 13, one week before the "Save Tookie" rally at San Quentin, fourteen-year old William Cox and a friend were attending a neighborhood carnival when they were gunned down by a man who mistook them for rival gang members. Cox, who was not in a gang, was struck in the chest and died at the scene. That is the evil wrought by Stanley Williams!
Of course Snoop and Danny Glover did not hold a rally for William Cox. His death went unnoticed by the Hollywood commissars of compassion. They were too busy trying to save the life of a cold-blooded killer to notice one more young life snuffed out by gang violence. That tells you all you need to know about the corrupt vision the Hollywood left has for America.

FLEA DIDDY
12-12-2005, 05:55 AM
The countdown begins.
"Williams is scheduled for lethal injection at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday. He would be the 12th inmate executed by the state since California reinstated the death penalty in 1977"
Only 12? You Fockers need to get wit the program! We do that in a year!

HOSS
12-12-2005, 06:15 AM
If Jamie Fox is for,,,I`m against.
He has publicly stated that he does not like white people.
If Tookie dies,,,it will be a racists issue.

dirty old man
12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Lets hope that in less than 18 hours its over and Tookie's in hell

MagicMtnDan
12-12-2005, 08:19 AM
What is taking Arnold so long to make his decision?! The longer it takes him to make his announcement, the more I worry that he's going to grant him clemency.
Arnold should have announced his decision this weekend when the news wouldn't have been such a big deal. Waiting until today or tomorrow is a very bad idea.
Hey, if Arnold grants him clemency will all the non-blacks in SoCal go out and riot? :rollside: :rolleyes: Just wondering...

OGShocker
12-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Have you all sent the Governor a mail note yet? (http://www.govmail.ca.gov/)

H20Advantage
12-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Sent my email. No CLEMENCY.........

GHT
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha..... They are sharpening up the needles now..... Hope he rots in Hell... :D :D :D .
Should have done it sooner...

YeLLowBoaT
12-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Have you all sent the Governor a mail note yet? (http://www.govmail.ca.gov/)
Email sent.

nhbuoy
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM
well...???...Is he dead yet?...

Mr. Pixilated
12-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Email delivered captain!!!!!Tookie R.I.H(REST IN HELL) :yuk:

spectratoad
12-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Sent my e-mail. Although I am not a Cali resident I think this is a national issue in regards to the mockery of the judicial system. :mad:

you gots 2 chill
12-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Having grown up in the inner city of Chicago, I have seen first hand, the devastion of gang violence. It destroys lives and communities. However, I am against the death penalty not just for moral reasons but because it is administered unfairly to African Americans. A couple of years ago Illinois put a halt to capitol punishment when several people had to be released due to DNA evidence that wasn't previously available. I would like to believe that he has changed for the better, but even if he has, there is no way that you directly and inderectly ruin as many lives and communities as he has without paying for it. I will use this as a lesson when teaching my girlfriends son about responsibility and accountabilty.

Wally_Gator
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Denied Clemency...
He is going to get the injection tonight...

NICE PAIR
12-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Lets hope the CA gov does the right thing today and doesn't commute Tookie. Who knows how many innocent people he killed, he was only CONVICTED of killing 4, but there were many more. He's already lived 20 extra years
YEA! Arnie.
http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/12/12/282162.html

GHETTO MAN
12-12-2005, 01:05 PM
The media has nothing better to do than create riots and make money via their lies

goneboatin
12-12-2005, 01:11 PM
If Tookie hadn't been arrested do you think he'd be writing chil'rens books, would he be touting "Don't be in a gang"? Hell no, he's just doing that to save face. Why isn't he telling the Crips to disband, why isn't he giving the authorities privledged gang info?
He doesn't want to be a snitch. Boo f'n hoo!
You know you could have cooperated many years ago and people would say he's in inspiration, he's changed his ways, but no, he wants to be a bad-ass. He should be taken out like he did to his victims, then we could hover over him an make fun of the gurgling sounds he makes gasping for his last breath.
If this makes me sound callous, too bad. The gang culture has gotten out of hand and maybe this will help reel it in, or at least let them know, if you kill and we find out, you'll be taken out too. How much of a bad-ass will you be when it's your turn or have a shotgun stuck in your face?
Black, white, or any other race, I would feel the same way - life is too precious to be dealt with lightly. Fine if you want to blow your brains out - go for it. When you kill innocents be prepared to pay.

goneboatin
12-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Arnold's not wuss after all and did not cave into special interest groups.
Tookie Will Die! (http://www.kfi640.com/script/headline_newsmanager.php?id=451987&pagecontent=nationalnews&feed_id=59)

Seadog
12-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Too many harden criminals get 'religion' in hope of clemency. The Hollywood have shown that they are as lacking in common sense as usual. They only problem that I have with the death penalty is that it is so dragged out and costly. And we are paying for it. As for being dissaportionately black, the problem is that more blacks are committing the major crimes than whites. You can go back to anywhere you want in history, but the fact is that until blacks stop demanding a handout and acting like they deserve an entitlement, they are not going to raise their children out of the bottom of society.

dirty old man
12-12-2005, 02:07 PM
yea

Old Texan
12-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Too many harden criminals get 'religion' in hope of clemency. The Hollywood have shown that they are as lacking in common sense as usual. They only problem that I have with the death penalty is that it is so dragged out and costly. And we are paying for it. As for being dissaportionately black, the problem is that more blacks are committing the major crimes than whites. You can go back to anywhere you want in history, but the fact is that until blacks stop demanding a handout and acting like they deserve an entitlement, they are not going to raise their children out of the bottom of society.
Second that opinion

ROZ
12-12-2005, 04:17 PM
However, I am against the death penalty not just for moral reasons but because it is administered unfairly to African Americans. .
Justify the end of this statament on the ratio of Mexican American, African American, Angosaxon American, and others who are in jail vs population, vs nationalities within said jail pouplation, vs who get the death penalty, and have been put to death. Since the death penalty was inacted, I think your statement may be flawed and one sided.

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 04:23 PM
If Jamie Fox is for,,,I`m against.
He has publicly stated that he does not like white people.
If Tookie dies,,,it will be a racists issue.
If white people stopped buying tickets to his movies and buying his other crap, he might sing a different tune.

ROZ
12-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Further more:
(2) there is no consensus in statistical analysis which proves that wealthy capital murders are less likely to be executed than their poorer ilk. In fact, statistics indicate that wealthy capital murderers may be more likely to be executed. (C.13); (3) the majority of those on death row are white (NAACP LDF, 1996); (4) the majority of those executed are white(C.2); (5) since 1929, white murderers have been more likely to have been executed than black murderers (C.10); (6) "...white murderers, no matter who they kill, are more likely to get the death penalty than black murderers (11.1% to 7.3%). Furthermore, whites who kill whites are slightly more likely to be on death row than blacks who kill whites. Finally, whites who kill blacks are slightly more likely to be on death row than blacks who kill whites." (Jared Taylor, Paved With Good Intentions, 40-41,Carroll & Graf Pub.,1992; (7) whites are executed 15 months quicker than blacks ("Capital Punishment, 1995", BJS 1996); (8) Whites are executed at rates nearly 50% above their involvement in murder. Blacks are executed at rates 20% below their involvement in murder. (C.2); and finally, (9) Murderers are put to death, not based on the race or economic status of the victim or the murderer, but based upon death penalty statutes, the aggravated nature of and all specific circumstances of the crime, the criminal background of the murderer, and the other specific factors mandated by Supreme Court decisions. Since 1973, there is absolutely no credible evidence to support any other conclusion. Despicably, opponents cry "RACISM!" to further their agenda, knowing, full well, that such claims are false.
Those are facts... Some even from the NAACP, my friend...

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 04:25 PM
In memory of Tookie, I say we start a new word or slang. Remember how "getting a Wolinski" meant a certain thing? How about? I gotta take a Tookie! :mad:

Essex502
12-12-2005, 05:45 PM
6 hours and 20 minutes and counting....

THATJEFFGUY
12-12-2005, 06:02 PM
6 hours and 20 minutes and counting....
Couldn't be soon enough !! I hope they fill the needles half way and give him little doses at a time...prolong it and make his ass suffer as long as possible !!

mike37
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Jessey Jackson on the news saying what a shame it is to kill him he is a great role model for the kids
WTF!!!!!how can anyone think this POS is a good role model for anyone

NashvilleBound
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Jessey Jackson on the news saying what a shame it is to kill him he is a great role model for the kids
Jessey Jackson is a waste of skin......and this guy Tookie, still has hope for a last minute pardon from either govenor Joke or the Supreme Court.... I say spit on the tip and stick it in.....get it over with.

OutCole'd
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Jessey Jackson is a waste of skin......and this guy Tookie, still has hope for a last minute pardon from either govenor Joke or the Supreme Court.... I say spit on the tip and stick it in.....get it over with.
Aint that the truth. I say kill him, then give him CPR, then kill him again....

NashvilleBound
12-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Aint that the truth. I say kill him, then give him CPR, then kill him again....
ROTFLMAO......great idea!!!!!

charlyox
12-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Right on ARNOLD!

Brian
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Further more:
(2) there is no consensus in statistical analysis which proves that wealthy capital murders are less likely to be executed than their poorer ilk. In fact, statistics indicate that wealthy capital murderers may be more likely to be executed. (C.13); (3) the majority of those on death row are white (NAACP LDF, 1996); (4) the majority of those executed are white(C.2); (5) since 1929, white murderers have been more likely to have been executed than black murderers (C.10); (6) "...white murderers, no matter who they kill, are more likely to get the death penalty than black murderers (11.1% to 7.3%). Furthermore, whites who kill whites are slightly more likely to be on death row than blacks who kill whites. Finally, whites who kill blacks are slightly more likely to be on death row than blacks who kill whites." (Jared Taylor, Paved With Good Intentions, 40-41,Carroll & Graf Pub.,1992; (7) whites are executed 15 months quicker than blacks ("Capital Punishment, 1995", BJS 1996); (8) Whites are executed at rates nearly 50% above their involvement in murder. Blacks are executed at rates 20% below their involvement in murder. (C.2); and finally, (9) Murderers are put to death, not based on the race or economic status of the victim or the murderer, but based upon death penalty statutes, the aggravated nature of and all specific circumstances of the crime, the criminal background of the murderer, and the other specific factors mandated by Supreme Court decisions. Since 1973, there is absolutely no credible evidence to support any other conclusion. Despicably, opponents cry "RACISM!" to further their agenda, knowing, full well, that such claims are false.
Those are facts... Some even from the NAACP, my friend...
Ok Roz, quit confusing the issue with facts!
:wink:
ps: Fry that f'n piece of chit. My only hope is that more good people don't get hurt when the dumbass Tookie sympathizers start rioting.

mike37
12-12-2005, 06:38 PM
all this hype over a low rent murderer I just keep shaking my head thinking how in the hell can they stand up for him

FreshTracks
12-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Sing It With Me: Nana Nana Nana Nana Hey Hey Good Bye Nana Nana Nana Nana Hey Hey Good Bye.....

Schiada76
12-12-2005, 06:46 PM
This action is nothing less than a sin. A crime against nature and humanity.
The fact that they can only kill this piece of shit once is a TRAGEDY! :crossx:
Die tookie DIE!

Just Tool'n
12-12-2005, 07:14 PM
They should put Jessie Jackson right next to him on the table, & get a 2-for-1 deal!

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 07:17 PM
They should put Jessie Jackson right next to him on the table, & get a 2-for-1 deal!
REV AL........

Just Tool'n
12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
REV AL........
Amen to that, lets get a needle party srarted in San Quentain.

tcook33
12-12-2005, 08:26 PM
I can't believe some of these people on the news make it sound like it's Arnolds fault that Tookie is dying. Ummmm, didn't he put himself up there on death row? Whatever happened to taking responsibilty? Now it's Arnold's fault...unbelievable.
Wasn't Arnold pumped full of steroids posing in womens underwear in the 70's nowhere near South Central? It couldn't have been his fault...I know it.