PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Employment Spam - ***Diesel Mechanic Wanted***

mondorally
12-08-2005, 01:12 PM
The company I am with is in need of a Diesel Mechanic. We are a Southern California scaffold contractor with a fleet of 20 trucks. They are mainly GMC 6500/7500 series with Cat 3116/3126 motors. In addition we have a few pickups and forklifts.
The person we are looking for would have 5+ years experience with commercial diesel applications. They need to be able to perform all the diesel work as well as all preventative maintenance, brakes, trans work, etc. Pay is based on experience but we are flexible/reasonable. Must have their own tools.
Justin Hill
Controller
Commercial Scaffolding of CA, Inc.
justinh at csiscaffold.com

pixilatedpussy
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
The company I am with is in need of a Diesel Mechanic. We are a Southern California scaffold contractor with a fleet of 20 trucks. They are mainly GMC 6500/7500 series with Cat 3116/3126 motors. In addition we have a few pickups and forklifts.
The person we are looking for would have 5+ years experience with commercial diesel applications. They need to be able to perform all the diesel work as well as all preventative maintenance, brakes, trans work, etc. Pay is based on experience but we are flexible/reasonable. Must have their own tools.
Justin Hill
Controller
Commercial Scaffolding of CA, Inc.
justinh at csiscaffold.com
Hi sweetie! :p I will pass the word on for you! So...you took the same route as daddy.....NICE! :p

spectratoad
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I have a crescent wrench and a multi-tip screwdriver and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once. Oh and can I work from home???? Where do I send my resume'?
Just being a smartass. Lots of good mechanics or duct tapers here on the boards. :)

mondorally
12-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi sweetie! :p I will pass the word on for you! So...you took the same route as daddy.....NICE! :p
Funny how that happened. He got out....... and a few years later I got in. It must be genetic or something!