PDA

View Full Version : Ok So I am at hd and...

YeLLowBoaT
12-08-2005, 01:14 PM
So I just got back from HD, I needed to pick up some insolation for a "portable shead" I am build... Anyways, I get the fiber glass and load it in my truck get it al tied down, then remember that I was almost out of staples. So I run back inside and pick up some come back out side.
What did I find? Well all of the insolation was there, but some JACK A$$ took my rope!!! Now thats just f00ked to mess with some 1 stuff like that. I mean to steal some 1s rope thats being used to tie something down, is just LOW. SO now I am really ticked off.....

carbonmarine
12-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Tookie Did It ! .... Lets Kill The Fuker !

lucky
12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
and the customer service people didn't help you ????

Ziggy
12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Fockers to lazy to walk up and use the free twine HD provide....To bad you didn't catch 'em, I'd would've glued him to the toilet seat. :crossx: :p

THATJEFFGUY
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
I swear Home Depot sucks ! I was there this morning to pick up a couple sticks of moulding and the idiots were all out of the free twine to tie it down with...what nerve ! So as I was walking thru the parking lot, I saw some rope hanging off a truck full of insulation...I just grabbed it, tied my stuff down, and off I went. I hope the guy didn't mind ! :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-08-2005, 01:35 PM
and the customer service people didn't help you ????
HD has Customer service people??????? Not around here. If you can find a check out that has a person in it your lucky... And don't expect anyone to know anything....
This was at the Lumber loading zone ...
"Fockers to lazy to walk up and use the free twine HD provide....To bad you didn't catch 'em, I'd would've glued him to the toilet seat."
Now thats funny! :D

Ziggy
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I swear Home Depot sucks ! I was there this morning to pick up a couple sticks of moulding and the idiots were all out of the free twine to tie it down with...what nerve ! So as I was walking thru the parking lot, I saw some rope hanging off a truck full of insulation...I just grabbed it, tied my stuff down, and off I went. I hope the guy didn't mind ! :D
Thats actually funny Jeff.....LOL
If you do happen to see a CustServ rep at the desk they've ignored me like I was a ghost...all he did was stare at his screen, must have been posting on HB

phebus
12-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I heard a guy hung himself at a Home depot this morning. Authorities are looking for the suspect that provided the rope. :skull:

rivrbrat
12-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Funny, But I think that is a Federal Crime.

GHT
12-08-2005, 03:03 PM
There were probably 8,000 witnesses and no one spoke up.. Fockers