PDA

View Full Version : Cribbage: Muggins

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Who plays that way? Downloaded a computer cribbage game and the computer player keeps stealing the points I miss counting - it's kicking my ass .... :idea: but I think I'm getting better at NOT missing points! :D
P.S. This program doesn't play with the stink hole rule - where you need exactly one point (more means too bad you can't play) in order to peg out and win the game. No skunk or double skunk either. Any recommends for a program that has those rules as options?

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:24 PM
I didn't know that's what it was called, but me and the mrs play that way too.
Ever cause fights? I've sure cussed at the puter a lot lately! :D

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Yes, so much so that I avoid taking the points she miscounts.
I bet she'd say it's not your choice you just didn't notice either! :D

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:32 PM
She knows better. I don't miss anything. :D
Remind me never to play cribbage with you! :D I'd be toast. :squiggle:

GHT
12-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Who plays that way? Downloaded a computer cribbage game and the computer player keeps stealing the points I miss counting - it's kicking my ass .... :idea: but I think I'm getting better at NOT missing points! :D
P.S. This program doesn't play with the stink hole rule - where you need exactly one point (more means too bad you can't play) in order to peg out and win the game. No skunk or double skunk either. Any recommends for a program that has those rules as options?
That's the way my mom tought me to play. It use to piss me off when I was 10yrs old or so.. It tought me to be very good but I haven't played in years.
Where did you download the game from???

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:37 PM
That's the way my mom tought me to play. It use to piss me off when I was 10yrs old or so.. It tought me to be very good but I haven't played in years.
Where did you download the game from???
Can't recall offhand I'll look in my browser history and tell you when I find it. :smile:

78Eliminator
12-08-2005, 07:38 PM
I like to play cribbage, but I gotta use the old school wood plank with the pegs. I like to play with my dad and trade dirty looks with him and we battle for the finish line. "15-4 and there aint no more"

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:46 PM
I like to play cribbage, but I gotta use the old school wood plank with the pegs. I like to play with my dad and trade dirty looks with him and we battle for the finish line. "15-4 and there aint no more"
I like playing in real time too but none of my local friends play and I've no family here.
GHT - here http://www.download-game.com/Cribbage.htm
I grabbed the Cribbage Pro one. :smile:

78Eliminator
12-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Playing now. Yeah, its pretty cool. Thanks!

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Playing now. Yeah, its pretty cool. Thanks!
You're welcome. :smile: Beats the hell out of Windows solitaire IMO. :D

GHT
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
I like playing in real time too but none of my local friends play and I've no family here.
GHT - here http://www.download-game.com/Cribbage.htm
I grabbed the Cribbage Pro one. :smile:
Thanks for the site.... And if you want to play just hop in the car and come over. :)
It should only take a week or so to get here...

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the site.... And if you want to play just hop in the car and come over. :)
It should only take a week or so to get here...
You're welcome and you should know it'll take way me a bit longer than a week to get there when I steal a car and drive without a license and get stopped at the border for both crimes. :D
Do you think "but I just wanted to play cribbage" would be a valid defense? :idea:

Caribbean Jet
12-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Great game, We use to play this on our Sailboat growing up. Never get beat in the stink hole.

FMluvswater
12-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Great game, We use to play this on our Sailboat growing up. Never get beat in the stink hole.
You must have horseshoes up your butt. :supp: I've never won once stuck in the stink hole. :squiggle: