PDA

View Full Version : Would any of you

lawbreaker2
05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Like to move to ohio, Just wondering to see if anybody would like to move to this state, I would love to move out of here soon, But I keep trying to see if there is any thing here for me that I don't see. The only good thing I see is ceder point, and that is for only 6 month out of the year. I just want to here what some of you have to say about ohio. :notam: or is there any other place beside cali and az that you would rather live.

Jyruiz
05-15-2006, 03:06 PM
F No!

Knucklehead
05-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Like to move to ohio, Just wondering to see if anybody would like to move to this state, I would love to move out of here soon, But I keep trying to see if there is any thing here for me that I don't see. The only good thing I see is ceder point, and that is for only 6 month out of the year. I just want to here what some of you have to say about ohio. :notam: or is there any other place beside cali and az that you would rather live.
Check out Montana its bitchen there, lived in Whitefish. Lots of lakes and Flathead lake is freaking huge. And for a bonus you can still get eatin by a grizzly bear :crossx:

SUBPRIME
05-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Missouri is nice, if you like boating the lake of the ozarks is great and your only a couple hours from major cities. 5 hour drive to havasu kinda sucks
But nothing beats socal weather thats for sure