PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of these f'n internet scammers....

Totally IncapASSitated
12-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I responded simply...."Sounds like a scam...I will be passing your name and info along to the authorities as a precaution.
Thank you and have a nice day!!
Oh and God Bless ;) "
Hi,
I am pleased to inform you that after deliberating with my client who just contacted me now based on the state of the vehicle in the description you gave me plus that of the ad, he has finally accepted your price,hopes the engine is serviced and oil changed as he cant wait to see the vehicle parked in his garage.
However, My client made out a certified cashiers check of($50,000) before he travelled to london on a business trip,for a previous vehicle and its shipment charges etc,but it was unfortunately sold.The amount on the check he deposited for the vehicle is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your vehicle,the pick up from its present location and the shipping charges/other necessary shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to carry on with this transaction; but due to company policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you're required to deduct the cost of your vehicle ($40,000)and send the balance of($10,000) to my client via western union money transfer or money gram tranfer to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements.
After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him, our agent will come for the pick up on an open vehicle and then drive to a pre paid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangement so you dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements,while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you to my customer.
Please Confirm this and provide FULL NAME,ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER for check payment to be delivered to you.
Thanks for your time and co-operation and God bless,
Mark

HocusPocus
12-09-2005, 01:12 PM
i know its frustrating.. but your much better off not responding to those at all.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-09-2005, 01:15 PM
i know its frustrating.. but your much better off not responding to those at all.
I know...I usually do not, but this guy actually sounded somewhat legit in his first two emails. The sad thing is that people still fall for these BS scams.

Captain Dan
12-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Thank you and god bless?
Dirtbag.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Thank you and god bless?
Dirtbag.
No kidding...I was going to tell him that I hope he is planning on rotting in hell ;) :220v:

CA Stu
12-09-2005, 03:06 PM
You gotta be kidding me!
Let me copy an email I got YESTERDAY!
You won't believe it!
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
12-09-2005, 03:07 PM
from Mark Lane MK_lane46@yahoo.com:
Hi,
I am pleased to inform you that after deliberating with my client who just contacted me now based on the state of the vehicle in the description you gave me plus that of the ad, he has finally accepted your price,hopes the engine is serviced and oil changed as he cant wait to see the vehicle parked in his garage.
However, My client made out a certified cashiers check of($60,000) before he travelled to london on a business trip,for a previous vehicle and its shipment charges etc,but it was unfortunately sold.The amount on the check he deposited for the vehicle is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your vehicle,the pick up from its present location and the shipping charges/other necessary shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to carry on with this transaction; but due to company policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you're required to deduct the cost of your vehicle ($49,000)and send the balance of($11,000) to my client via western union money transfer or money gram tranfer to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements.
After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him, our agent will come for the pick up on an open vehicle and then drive to a pre paid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangement so you dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements,while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you to my customer.
Please Confirm this and provide FULL NAME,ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER for check payment to be delivered to you.
Thanks for your time and co-operation and God bless,
Mark

Totally IncapASSitated
12-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Hahaha That's great Stu...it's the same f'n idiot!!!!
Looks like he is making his way through the Trader.

CA Stu
12-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Sure enough! My reply to him was "Thanks a lot, I'll forward this to the FBI for ya."
I was thinking this morning I should have contacted the FBI and strung the guy along. Get him in a trap, ya know.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS He likes me better than you, I was gonna get $11 grand!

Totally IncapASSitated
12-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Sure enough! My reply to him was "Thanks a lot, I'll forward this to the FBI for ya."
I was thinking this morning I should have contacted the FBI and strung the guy along. Get him in a trap, ya know.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS He likes me better than you, I was gonna get $11 grand!
LOL...Funny I was thinking along the same lines. It would be great to bust one of these fockers!!!!

Boatmaster
12-09-2005, 03:15 PM
These scams are buttshit. I just got my chain yanked on E-bay for a bad ass 69 Camaro. Just need to follow the old rule of thumb, if it sounds to good to be true it most likely is. Just pissed off about my waisted time.