PDA

View Full Version : I am stoked over my new Bassets!

Hotcrusader76
07-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Ya know there isn't much out there that gets me all hot and bothered when it comes to boat parts...
new crank, pistons, fuel fill bezels, Autometer gauges, etc....nope doesn't do it for me...
But these new Bassett headers from Rex Marine have almost got a reaction out of me similar to "LakesOnly" reaction to our carbs...
I want to personaly thank Mike, Jay, and Bob (when Jay was on vacation :D LMAO) for getting these to me on-time as promised.
See I emailed Mike about two months ago asking that a set of BBC headers be set aside for our project boat/motor. He ensured me that a set would be available for me when I was ready and sure enough they were. My hats off to the Rex Marine gang for helping me out.
I will post my project boat/motor on ***boat once everything is done. I photographed everything from the cam dial in to the trailer overhaul project.
Heading back to the shop....can't wait to see my Bassetts again...wheeeeee

LakesOnly
07-30-2003, 04:49 PM
Hotcrusader76:
I photographed everything from the cam dial in to the trailer overhaul project. Yeah, but did you get a photo of yourself blowin' a load all over the them?

Rexone
07-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Thanx Ty, try not to get any on the chrome. wink

Hallett19
07-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Lakes, that is TOO funny !! Yeah, Ty, if anything blow the load inside the pipes to spare the chrome, maybe you can make some bassett babies ...... ok, sorry, I'm not a comedian