PDA

View Full Version : Capital 1

FLEA DIDDY
12-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Have any of you guys talked to the Taliban customer service reps they have? I have called them on more than one occasion and it's a different desert crickett every time. Even have the quicky mart accent boot, I finally had to let Ali baba go cuz he was confusing the shit out of me, Makes me feel good knowing the Taliban is handling my account. :mad:

H20 Toie
12-10-2005, 12:54 PM
i guess you have never called Dell customer support or you would have had pratice.

FLEA DIDDY
12-10-2005, 12:58 PM
i guess you have never called Dell customer support or you would have had pratice.Nope don't have a dell. :)

HocusPocus
12-10-2005, 01:20 PM
providian uses the same people.. when you call it.. you get so frustrated you just end up hanging up. my wife asked for someone who spoke english and the guy said "i do speak english", the wife said "then how come i can't understand a thing your saying?". i think all support type calls go overseas now days.
:argue: :argue:

maxwedge
12-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I liked Capital 1's customer service so much, that I called them up and closed my personal and business accounts with them a couple years ago. They must really miss me, because I still get a credit card offer from them almost every day in the mail. :p

FLEA DIDDY
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
providian uses the same people.. when you call it.. you get so frustrated you just end up hanging up. my wife asked for someone who spoke english and the guy said "i do speak english", the wife said "then how come i can't understand a thing your saying?". i think all support type calls go overseas now days.
:argue: :argue:LMAO!

NoCal NoBoat
12-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Trust me on this one - if you need anything resembling customer service from United Airlines - do not call for reservations or customer support after 7:00 pm CST (5:00 pm on the Left Coast) Monday - Friday.
You will be forwarded to the Bombay call center. Talk about the Taliban. These people work like they own the bankrupt carrier, and they are all on a mission to put it back in the black in the current fiscal year.
9 hour layovers (because they cancelled the flight) and 40 mile detours to pick up your passenger are not "inconveniences" to these "customer service agents". And when you question their decisions, you become "the one with the problem". "Work with us here, please sir..."
If you need anything from United - call Monday - Friday 6 am to 5 pm Pacific Time. Do whatever you need to do to defeat the voice activated prompts and talk to an agent.
The last one I spoke to was personable, friendly, customer-focused, and empowered to make decisions.
She shared with me that she will soon be out of a job, because United is dropping (outsourcing ?) her job classification.

NoCal NoBoat
12-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Sorry, I got off topic - so,
yes, back in the more-financially-challenged day, I had three small credit card accounts with Capital One. Got serious, paid them off, and closed them all.
Like Maxwedge, they could lower interest rates and save the rain forest if they would quit sending me offers once a week.
The only good things I can say about Capital One is their "pillager" ads make me LOL, and their collection department is somewhat less ruthless than Providian...

FLEA DIDDY
12-11-2005, 11:41 AM
"What's in your wallet"? The F@acking TALIBAN!