PDA

View Full Version : Red Ford with a small lift...

dmontzsta
12-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Tom Papp Racing and IHBA sticker in the rear window. You were turning into the shopping center on Rimpau and Magnolia in Corona.
Who are you? :)

FLEA DIDDY
12-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Tom Papp Racing and IHBA sticker in the rear window. You were turning into the shopping center on Rimpau and Magnolia in Corona.
Who are you? :)Good grief, thats a long shot? :)

Cas
12-10-2005, 04:10 PM
careful D, ole ST may report you for posting a possible non jet subject.....
oh yea, maybe you should post it on every board you can. Need the addresses to RRL, Banderlog, or others?

dmontzsta
12-10-2005, 04:31 PM
oh yea, maybe you should post it on every board you can. Need the addresses to RRL, Banderlog, or others?
:) I guess it would have gotten more views in tow rigs? :D

Jeanyus
12-10-2005, 04:48 PM
If you are looking for a man, you may want to post over in bench racers. You will have better chances of hooking up.

old rigger
12-10-2005, 05:10 PM
If you are looking for a man, you may want to post over in bench racers. You will have better chances of hooking up.
lol

Hipshot
12-10-2005, 05:11 PM
originally posted by Cas
Now that's funny! Hey Cas, I had you covered in the thread about the hydro.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Kim hansen is taking applications :220v: :220v:

Cas
12-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Now that's funny! Hey Cas, I had you covered in the thread about the hydro.
saw that! I think that would be a fun little boat!

Squirtin Thunder
12-11-2005, 11:22 AM
No one does that for any of your events do they Cas ???

÷קmᮆښ×÷
12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
No one does that for any of your events do they Cas ???
no but some ass hole does it for his parts and crap like that

Sangster
12-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Nothin' like alittle "Hardball" in the Squirt boat boards for a good laugh.. :argue: :argue: :argue:

TRG
12-11-2005, 05:59 PM
calling a guy that is trying to make a buck or two an ASSHOLE, seems to me that would stem from a strong sence of insecurity or a sort of vendeta, if you guys have a problem with jim selling his FERD stuff, dont look at it!...plain as day, all i can see is people taking jabs at a guy (with an opinion) trying to put shoes on his daughters feet as well as food on the table!
Jim is a passionate guy about what he may or may not know, who is anyone to give him the kinda crap that he has had to deal with the past few weeks.
I know i will probably take some heat from this post, oh well!
:cry: me a river!
Todd

slotracer
12-11-2005, 06:34 PM
todd i am with you on this one. i do know jim and have had a couple of dealings with him. he saved me abunch of driving time on a engine i got from az. i also sold him a couple of parts that was taking care of right away. i bet most of these people that talk crap about him don't even know him.
pat(slotracer) :argue:

dave186
12-11-2005, 09:56 PM
i gotta stand up for jim here, ive dealt with him in the past and he did more than he had to to make it right. it was my fault the deal got screwed up and he still hooked me up! ive talked with him on the phone a few times and would have no problem buying stuff from him again! if you guys dont like it that he has ford stuff for sale too bad!

djdtpr
12-11-2005, 10:11 PM
I personally think Jim is a closet Chevy lover and most of his health problems stem from the fact that he truly loves Chevys and he is just a balled up mess over it.If he hadnt of shot his mouth off about how bad a** those fords are it would be much easier to just throw a bowtie in the boat and trully run.
Jim if you will just give parts away at first then everyone will be back for more then ya hit em with the big $$$$.At least that is how the comercial on tv used to tell billy how to sell dope. :crossx:
Todd........................................You go!

DelawareDave
12-12-2005, 06:49 AM
no but some ass hole does it for his parts and crap like that
What does this have to do with the original post? The only thing I see is that it shows the immaturity of the poster. Perhaps this board should require that it's members be at least 13 years old to post.

moneysucker
12-12-2005, 08:01 AM
What does this have to do with the original post? The only thing I see is that it shows the immaturity of the poster. Perhaps this board should require that it's members be at least 13 years old to post.
13? really? Damn!!! How tall must we be to ride? if it is over 54" I am in? Can we make the rule 15 so nelson can hit on any girl in here. Just trying to help a brotha out.
Cy