PDA

View Full Version : wUT UP .............

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 04:36 AM
mUTHER FUKERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :crossx: :crossx:
AKA MAIN(FOCKN)EVENT

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 04:39 AM
dont know,
but RS is going buck wild ride now

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
dont know,
but RS is going buck wild ride now
WHO IS rs BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH :crossx:
MAINEVENT :crossx:

JetBoatRich
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
just finishing up the morning coffee :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 04:48 AM
just finishing up the morning coffee :cool:
sHIT WE HAVE YET TO FINISH OUR LAST COCKTAIL :220v: :220v: :220v:

JetBoatRich
12-11-2005, 04:52 AM
I finished my last one around midnight, now off to the airport :cool:

H20 Toie
12-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Doesn't anyone sleep around here at least i have to go to work or i would still be sleeping. :cool:

Sleek-Jet
12-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Keep it down... some of us are trying to sleep at work... :mad: :crossx: :D :D

Redneck
12-11-2005, 06:48 AM
wish we could have partied but i had prior engagements that need to done. Next time were there for sure

H20 Toie
12-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Just rub it in :yuk: :yuk:
Party on :)

bunny 166
12-11-2005, 10:26 AM
AKA MAIN(FOCKN)EVENT
"Bunny!! Take off your candy cane panties and click your mouse twice"...... :crossx: :crossx:
Your drunk dial words are classic Alex..... :skull:
Thanks for the message and for whoever delivered it for you...hope you had fun :skull: :skull:

Redneck
12-11-2005, 10:27 AM
"Bunny!! Take off your candy cane panties and click your mouse twice"...... :crossx: :crossx:
Thanks for the message and for whoever delivered it for you...hope you had fun :skull: :skull:
wow that sounded like an interesting drunk dial hope someone got pics

LBZROCKS
12-11-2005, 10:28 AM
what up playa's and playa-ettes!!! the lbz's are back in the hizzzzouse.... hehehehe.. yeah right..we're still sleeping.. and mrs lbz wakes at like 2pm every day... jeeeeeeeeezzz must be nice.. :mad:

bunny 166
12-11-2005, 10:31 AM
wow that sounded like an interesting drunk dial hope someone got pics
Oh, there was so much more, but that was the funniest part... :skull:

Redneck
12-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Oh, there was so much more, but that was the funniest part... :skull:
cool cool oh nice pic in HB did a great job

bunny 166
12-11-2005, 10:37 AM
cool cool oh nice pic in HB did a great job
Thank you very much...Hey, I hear you're a friend of Brian's (Havasu 47)...He says you're a real nice guy... :boxed: :boxed:

Redneck
12-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Thank you very much...Hey, I hear you're a friend of Brian's (Havasu 47)...He says you're a real nice guy... :boxed: :boxed:
he lies lol jk ya he is my hero he got my boat running again

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2005, 10:49 AM
AKA MAIN(FOCKN)EVENT
OMG you guys are still partying???

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 11:02 AM
good morning happy hb ers... nice to see all of you last night :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi Hunny bunny, good seeing you last night too. Guess I will be seeing you next weekend. The Pxies are coming out too. :) :rollside:

Redneck
12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
great to see you

Phat Matt
12-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I think I am still drunk. :220v:

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Hunny bunny, good seeing you last night too. Guess I will be seeing you next weekend. The Pxies are coming out too. :) :rollside:
i will stop bye to say hello and heck ill even bring some beer........ :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2005, 12:06 PM
i will stop bye to say hello and heck ill even bring some beer........ :rollside:
How about I provide the beer while you guys finish a wall??? :p :p

djunkie
12-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Next time I'm sending my chick home and going with you guys. :crossx:

djunkie
Good seeing you too Bobby.

Redneck
Next time I'm sending my chick home and going with you guys. :crossx:
ya do that send her home with me ill take her

djunkie
12-11-2005, 12:29 PM
ya do that send her home with me ill take her
:hammerhea :D :D

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 01:00 PM
How about I provide the beer while you guys finish a wall??? :p :p
if the mr has material ,its on...if not we can always talk about it and drink beer.......... :rollside:

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Good seeing you too Bobby.
like wise you will have to get me your havi address soo i can stop bye when your in town...have a great day dave...say hello to the mississ :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2005, 02:41 PM
if the mr has material ,its on...if not we can always talk about it and drink beer.......... :rollside:
LOL I will make sure we have materials and PLENTY of beer. :) :)

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
well i guess it looks like im going to be working this weakend .....well ok since you asked nicely..... see you then :)

J540
12-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Hay Dia I here that there was some miss information told to you. Its a shame, when I met this person they seem to be very cool people, I think something i said a long time ago was maybe said and took in the wrong way. And now its said that i know, help, associate, etc with these bad guys (DICKS) whatever you want to call them, and thats is so far from the truth.
This person needs to get in touch with me and talk about this. So they wont be giving people the wrong and negative info,. I may have been 100% in the wrong in how i said something, but iam here to be the bigger man and correct it. Well i'll wait a few days to see if this person calls, you can give them my # if asked.
John.

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 03:35 PM
hey john hows it going

Redneck
12-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Hay Dia I here that there was some miss information told to you. Its a shame, when I met this person they seem to be very cool people, I think something i said a long time ago was maybe said and took in the wrong way. And now its said that i know, help, associate, etc with these bad guys (DICKS) whatever you want to call them, and thats is so far from the truth.
This person needs to get in touch with me and talk about this. So they wont be giving people the wrong and negative info,. I may have been 100% in the wrong in how i said something, but iam here to be the bigger man and correct it. Well i'll wait a few days to see if this person calls, you can give them my # if asked.
John.
whts up focker no call today to go riding whats up :cry: oh by the way nice drunk call last night lol

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 04:00 PM
hey did you get pics of last night?

J540
12-11-2005, 04:00 PM
What sup boys. it was a hard night last night with the pixies and hooters. the wife is OUT rt, now .

J540
12-11-2005, 04:02 PM
YES I DID :D :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-11-2005, 04:04 PM
What sup boys. it was a hard night last night with the pixies and hooters. the wife is OUT rt, now .
SORRY I MIISED IT I HAD TO WORK

atomickitn
12-11-2005, 04:06 PM
soo post away?

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 05:12 PM
:devil: :devil: Those were funny as hell. Fricken Alex is outta control. He was calling everyone last night. LMAO!!!

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 05:13 PM
YEs we did. :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Damn, I forgot Alex started this thread at my house. LOL... :220v: :220v: Damn, didn't finish till after 5am. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 09:54 AM
LMFAO!!!
The funniest part is that some people think Alex is being nice!!! LMAO!!!!
Fun night!!! Im still tired! :220v: :p Going to bed at 6am is somehow wrong!!!!!!!!! :cry: :skull: :)

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2005, 10:05 AM
LMFAO!!!
The funniest part is that some people think Alex is being nice!!! LMAO!!!!
Fun night!!! Im still tired! :220v: :p Going to bed at 6am is somehow wrong!!!!!!!!! :cry: :skull: :)
Another fun night huh girl? Man, I forgot to give you guys that damn pink for the fiddy. I just need to mail it. :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Another fun night huh girl? Man, I forgot to give you guys that damn pink for the fiddy. I just need to mail it. :rolleyes:
Yes...it was a great night! How is it that everytime we all get together....we stay up sooooo late & we really do have such a great time!!?? Luv you baby!!! Happy Holidays! & yes please just mail it & I will mail it back to ya! :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Yes...it was a great night! How is it that everytime we all get together....we stay up sooooo late & we really do have such a great time!!?? Luv you baby!!! Happy Holidays! & yes please just mail it & I will mail it back to ya! :p
Yes we dooooooo!!! Let us know if you guys will have any free time before the new year. Maybe we can get together again for like pizza night or whatever. Gotta get out riding again too. I'm actually off on the 23rd and the 26th. Michelle wants to go to Disneyland on the 23rd.

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Yes we dooooooo!!! Let us know if you guys will have any free time before the new year. Maybe we can get together again for like pizza night or whatever. Gotta get out riding again too. I'm actually off on the 23rd and the 26th. Michelle wants to go to Disneyland on the 23rd.
Im up for any day next week....our kids will be on Winter Break. We are going to Disneyland on Wednesday the 21st. Fridays are too difficult for Gman to get out of the office this time of year. Plus we are throwing an office party for our guys that day!
Can you trade days off????

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Im up for any day next week....our kids will be on Winter Break. We are going to Disneyland on Wednesday the 21st. Fridays are too difficult for Gman to get out of the office this time of year. Plus we are throwing an office party for our guys that day!
Can you trade days off????
Damnnnnnn. Maybe. We just actually get Friday off for Xmas. I took Monday off. It would be cool to go with you guys. Lemme see wassup.

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Damnnnnnn. Maybe. We just actually get Friday off for Xmas. I took Monday off. It would be cool to go with you guys. Lemme see wassup.
That would be sooooooo much fun!!!! Let us know!!! :wink:

JackieV
12-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I barely heard your the "Drunk Dial" message you left!
And FOCK YOU! I hope you both choke on an OLIVE!!! :crossx: :yuk: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I barely heard your the "Drunk Dial" message you left!
And FOCK YOU! I hope you both choke on an OLIVE!!! :crossx: :yuk: :)
Hee hee hee!!!!! :220v: Hiya hunny! :p

Mr. Pixilated
12-12-2005, 11:28 AM
TB Scott's make their drinks to strong.....I have a headache....Drunk calls rock. Keep it up....Next time we'll record it and start a new reality show. Why is Bunny always getting called, oh yeh I remember...Alex you fu@king make me laugh. Oh and by the way it wasn't my idea to drunk call.... :cry:

MAINEVENT
12-12-2005, 11:56 AM
So i get to work today and my partner gets on his knees and says my drunk dial was the closest he's ever come to cheatin on his wife with LMAO he loved it and Treena he said you were great LMAO
Everyone else had a blast but man did i pay for it yesterday today was my fist meal and i kept it down LOL Anyone want to party next saturday???????????????? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 11:59 AM
So i get to work today and my partner gets on his knees and says my drunk dial was the closest he's ever come to cheatin on his wife with LMAO he loved it and Treena he said you were great LMAO
Everyone else had a blast but man did i pay for it yesterday today was my fist meal and i kept it down LOL Anyone want to party next saturday???????????????? :crossx:
OMG!!!!! LMAO!!!
No partyin for me this next weekend, I will be at the river with grandma! :p

MAINEVENT
12-12-2005, 12:01 PM
OMG!!!!! LMAO!!!
No partyin for me this next weekend, I will be at the river with grandma! :p
:cry: :cry: :cry: :crossx: can you do me a favor call me alot from now on i likey the picture that shows whan you call LOL :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Lightweight. :D I'm gonna start calling you Capt. Chunks. :rollside: That call was pretty funny. I wonder if I can get one of those messages from Treena?? :devil: :devil:

MAINEVENT
12-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Lightweight. :D I'm gonna start calling you Capt. Chunks. :rollside: That call was pretty funny. I wonder if I can get one of those messages from Treena?? :devil: :devil:
Shit i heard it i really want one now my buddy actually thought she was getting railed when she was calling hahahaha :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Shit i heard it i really want one now my buddy actually thought she was getting railed when she was calling hahahaha :rollside: :rollside:
Where the heck was I??? Is this when you were all tieing her up in chains???? :mad: Now I know where Mr Pix dissapeared too! :mad: :cry: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Where the heck was I??? Is this when you were all tieing her up in chains???? :mad: Now I know where Mr Pix dissapeared too! :mad: :cry: :rollside:
LOL. No, it was in the kitchen.

MAINEVENT
12-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I wasnt their either for that but i have pics of it on my phone LOL

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I wasnt their either for that but i have pics of it on my phone LOL
So who took the pics then??? :220v:

MAINEVENT
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
So who took the pics then??? :220v:
I think john grabbed my phone by accident Woohoooo thanks john hahaha