PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boats/Hot Babes Calendars

PINSTRIPER GIRL
12-11-2005, 08:20 AM
I got together some girlfriends and made a 2006 Calendar. To see some pics and order info: www.v-driveboats.com. They are a mixture of drag boats and 22'-32' Tunnel/V-bottoms. Happy Holidays. Denise

Hallett
12-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Happy holidays to you to Denise the calenders look great :)
where is a good place to do some performance boating
in clovis. my dad lives there it's a great town would like
to take my boat up there and maybe meet some of you.
thanks in advance. Bob stanfield/ Hallett

PINSTRIPER GIRL
12-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm from the Modesto area, but the website is our v-drive club and if you ask Brian Lynch aka BL, he could give you the best info. in the Fresno area. My husband and I host a Boat Bash in the end of July for the v-drive club at Modesto Res. so maybe you could keep that time open next year and check us out. Thanks for the feedback on the calendar. There are more months that are also great! Also, a collage pic on the last page.

Hallett
12-11-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm from the Modesto area, but the website is our v-drive club and if you ask Brian Lynch aka BL, he could give you the best info. in the Fresno area. My husband and I host a Boat Bash in the end of July for the v-drive club at Modesto Res. so maybe you could keep that time open next year and check us out. Thanks for the feedback on the calendar. There are more months that are also great! Also, a collage pic on the last page.
Ok thanks for the info Denise ;)

voodooCanoe
12-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Just got my order in the mail today. WOW, lookin' very nice Denise, as well as your friends. Was very pleased with the "quality" of the calander!
Thank you very much, the garage is going to be much warmer with that hanging on the wall! :D :devil: :D

boat030
12-13-2005, 07:53 AM
I bought one at Phoenix and then left it in the LUVNLIFE's toterhome :mad: oh well hopefully Cale is enjoying it.

charitycase
12-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Trust me folks.This is a great Calendar.I bought 2.Great job Denise,C-YA NewYears.

BLUBYU
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm ordering mine tomorrow, can't wait to see it. Nothing better than sexy girls laying all over v-drive dragboats. Hard to find good dragboat calenders anymore. By the way, you and your friends are way too HOT Denise..

PINSTRIPER GIRL
12-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks for all the kudos, guys! You're the best! :rollside:

BILLY.B
12-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Great calendar Denise. Nice meeting you at Phoenix.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
01-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Ttt

BLUBYU
01-10-2006, 03:03 PM
If you haven't ordered your calender yet, I'd highely recommend it. Well worth the money in my opinion. Hot boats and even hotter women. I'd prefer twelve months of all dragboats myself but it is still very well put together. Great for your garage or shop wall. Thanks for putting it together Denise. :wink: