PDA

View Full Version : Cargo/toybox trailer

shadow
12-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Anybody here have a hook up or a trailer for sale?
I'm looking for a clean small enclosed trailer about 6'x10' - 6'x12' , tall & long enough to put a lifted Rhino,ice chests,chairs,etc.

framer1
12-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Anybody here have a hook up or a trailer for sale?
I'm looking for a clean small enclosed trailer about 6'x10' - 6'x12' , tall & long enough to put a lifted Rhino,ice chests,chairs,etc.
What the heck did you buy now. Your running out of room in your garage. Is the boat up and running yet. Say hi to Teresa. Have you met the new neighbor, i'm sure he doesn't drink as much beer as me :) See you this summer. Thinking about building house on my lot in the Refuge. Have a great Christmas.

shadow
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm a couple of weeks away from a Rhino,Worked on assembling my engine yesterday,All painted up and pretty.Gonna probablly put it back in after the holidays.No rush,just fixing a few odds & ends.More HP,More speakers,Diamond plate in the engine compartment.New neighbor is cool,he is from where i grew up .He worked with my brother in law for years and my nephew.Still seems kinda wierd seeing someone else making themselves at home in your house.Have a nice Christmas and say hello Debbie.Plan on staying over here before the dam run,and any other time during summer before that.

shadow
12-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Update that to a 6'x12 - 6'x14

unleashed
12-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Go to glamisdunes.com and look in the buy and sell section under trailers...I think there might be something there.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

shadow
12-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Go to glamisdunes.com and look in the buy and sell section under trailers...I think there might be something there.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
Thanks Deano,i knew there were some of those type of sites but didn't know the names.
I'll check it out.

Dusty Times
12-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Try the same guy (Scotty) at Dream Machines. He is a trailer dealer also. I was checking out one on Friday that was ordered for a drag racer. Nice aluminum cabinets and had A/C also.

shadow
12-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Try the same guy (Scotty) at Dream Machines. He is a trailer dealer also. I was checking out one on Friday that was ordered for a drag racer. Nice aluminum cabinets and had A/C also.
Is that scotty at Dutton?If so i'll be making a trip out there within a couple of weeks.
Is Dutton and Dream machines one in the same?

Dusty Times
12-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah. Scotty Dunton. The Dunton family owns Dream Machines. You should try to come up and check out the trailer he has sitting there now. I wasn't very impressed with enclosed bumper pull trailers until Friday.