PDA

View Full Version : So whats the deal with them making movies out of books I read in my Childhood?

YeLLowBoaT
12-11-2005, 10:23 AM
In the past few years Movie producors have been remaking "Classic" Books/series Into movies.... First there was Lord of the rings( which I still have not seen) Now The chocile Of Narnia. If they come out with "A Wrinkle In time" I'm start killing ppl.... More Rant to come after I get back from the lake.... Thank god for a wet suit.

HocusPocus
12-11-2005, 10:41 AM
well its either turn old books into movies.. do remakes of old movies, or turn former old tv shows into movies. seems they have run out of original ideas.

Wet Dream
12-11-2005, 01:11 PM
seems they have run out of original ideas.
DING DING DING You sir, are correct. Or so it seems. Hollywood has run out of ideas or anything that resembles a fresh idea. King F'ing Kong.... there's another one.

hoolign
12-11-2005, 02:20 PM
I hear ya!!.. I still remember reading "deep throat" :D

mike37
12-11-2005, 08:34 PM
just got home from seeing the movie and I gotta say it was a great movie
anyone that wants to see it go to see it on the big screen

VEGASBABY
12-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Look at it this way, with todays technical advances some of the old movies ( especially futuristic or fantasy) can be made more realistic then ever before. King kong looks cool so does Nardia! And Daiseys dukes never looked better then Jessica Simpson :cool: