PDA

View Full Version : Diet's

Just Tool'n
12-12-2005, 07:01 AM
Who has done the south beach diet? With long term success of keeping it off.
It's time to get some weight off,, was talking to one of my neighbors at a x-mas party sat night, hesaid it was pretty east to stick to it.
I value what most of my fellow ***boaters have to say.

Mandelon
12-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Check the weight loss threads in the test post forums or do a search. South Beach isn't too hard. The first couple of weeks are tough with no carbs but sensible eating is easier, just reduce your portions and exercise more.
Cut out processed stuff. If you can't pick it, catch it or kill it, don't eat it. :cool: No bread, only natural stuff. Like a caveman....fruit, veggies, beans, meat, juice, water.

a catered life
12-12-2005, 09:23 AM
iwe did adkins loss about 20-25 each and gained back 30 each :yuk:

RiverToysJas
12-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Use more calories than you consume in a day, and you won't have to worry about diets. ;)
RTJas :D

Just Tool'n
12-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Use more calories than you consume in a day, and you won't have to worry about diets. ;)
RTJas :D
I keep telling my wife she needs to exercize me more everynight, but she just wont buy into the program. I tell her it will help us burn more calories :rollside:

SDLifesaver
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
I have lost 14 pounds since Nov. 2 by just altering my meals and increasing exercise. I used to eat way to much but now I just follow the serving directions on everything I eat that has the calorie breakdown. Everything else I eat I just use moderation. No seconds, no more deserts. The first week was HELL but it's fine now. Good luck. NJ