PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay

3 daytona`s
05-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Some one to list trailer on E-Bay I`m not that literate and won`t try. HELP

502 JET
05-15-2006, 07:46 PM
It is not difficult to sell on ebay.First get a user name then you can click on the sell link and follow the instructions.You will not hurt anything if you try to list an auction as long as you dont click the final confirmation for the auction.If you have a pictures on your computer you will select them as you are listing the auction.You can also list your trailer for sale here.You may sell it then you wont have to worry about ebay.

3 daytona`s
05-15-2006, 07:52 PM
I just thought if I had someone managing the account might be more effective and professional. I`m not computer savvy and just know enough to be dangerous Thanks

3 daytona`s
05-15-2006, 08:01 PM
I just thought if I had someone managing the account might be more effective and professional. I`m not computer savvy and just know enough to be dangerous Thanks

HocusPocus
05-15-2006, 08:13 PM
i have had much better luck with craigslist.org then ebay, recyler or the traders.
its much easier to list items for sale and you can post pics.. the best part is its FREE.

3 daytona`s
05-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks for ideas,as new here had not been familiar with craigs list and will get going thanks everyone