PDA

View Full Version : Video

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-15-2006, 07:24 PM
SCSC Parker (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/parker.wmv)

GofastRacer
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Awesome vid Jerry, thanks for sharing!.. :cool: :cool:

Mrs. GoFast
05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
HEY JERRY,
This is just plain to short, wheres the rest???????????? :argue:
WE WANT MORE :cry:

dmontzsta
05-15-2006, 07:36 PM
JG with the Video...for the win. :)

Morg
05-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Ya know, We all really need to remember how cool it is to have Jerry posting these video's.
Awsome stuff Jerry, Thank you

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-15-2006, 07:38 PM
HEY JERRY,
This is just plain to short, wheres the rest???????????? :argue:
WE WANT MORE :cry:
Thats all I shot!.... :mix:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Ya know, We all really need to remember how cool it is to have Jerry posting these video's.
Awsome stuff Jerry, Thank you
Thanks Brutha! The next vid will be late 80's footage of K's racing around the island at Firebird. :cool:

Morg
05-15-2006, 07:50 PM
he He he, seems I have seen that somewhere before :) :)

fc-pilot
05-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Thanks for putting that together Jerry.
Paul

bordsmnj
05-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Thankyou! thats a breath of fresh air.

h20skiracer
05-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks for putting that clip up! It's about time! :p

smalls
05-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice footage and Nice Jam also........

gnRacer98
05-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Way cool video Jerry, you capture the moment like nobody else.

QuickJet
05-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Awsome footage as always, however I will never understand the need to turn a boat at those speeds. Especially when someone is next to you going as fast or faster. CRAZY SHIT!!!! Love watching though :cool:

Hud
05-16-2006, 03:47 AM
Nice!

Mrs. GoFast
05-16-2006, 05:15 AM
I was hoping you had shot a whole Movie and had it up for Sale :(
It Was great to watch, Guess I'll just keep replaying it :D
Thanks for all the great work and the time you spend doing it.
Keep up the good work.

Wildchild80
05-16-2006, 05:28 AM
Thanks Jerry, nice shot of that cool looking guy with the headset

lucky
05-16-2006, 05:35 AM
yea the flaming homo behing the camera is alright -
I was just watching the clip and for the life of me - i wonder why none of the sports channels don't pick up circle boat racing -- alot more exciting than pavement pounders --
Thanks Jer --
ps -- Ben owes ya reach around for the camera time ...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-16-2006, 08:08 AM
I was hoping you had shot a whole Movie and had it up for Sale :(
It Was great to watch, Guess I'll just keep replaying it :D
Thanks for all the great work and the time you spend doing it.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you Mrs. G! It will be 4 sale soon! :cool:

Itsahobby
05-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks, that was great!
Those cracker guys know how to hold on!!!
Hobby

MAXIMUS
05-16-2006, 02:56 PM
yea the flaming homo behing the camera is alright -
I was just watching the clip and for the life of me - i wonder why none of the sports channels don't pick up circle boat racing -- alot more exciting than pavement pounders --
Thanks Jer --
ps -- Ben owes ya reach around for the camera time ...
Ill give ya a reach around bitch! :rolleyes: Nice work Jerry... I don't see any flowers n shit though??? what happen??? :notam:

olbiezer
05-16-2006, 03:10 PM
great video jerry thnaks.......i actually saw some of those boats had racing seats in em :) :) :)

vdriver4ever
05-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Now don't go making fun of us pavement pounders lucky! :)

Roaddogg 4040
05-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks for sharing the videos Jerry, they were great. Especially the 305 Rayson making the sharpest turn that I have ever seen a Rayson do. Also the shot of Tony breaking the deck on his K boat.
Steve

lilrick
05-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Ben, that boat of yours turns pretty damn sharp!!! (305) Now, if Jerry would have only filmed the MOST IMPROVED ROOKIE OF THE YEAR ,he would have noticed how much better your pink Hornet is working!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Ben, that boat of yours turns pretty damn sharp!!! (305) Now, if Jerry would have only filmed the MOST IMPROVED ROOKIE OF THE YEAR ,he would have noticed how much better your pink Hornet is working!!!!
I did tape all the nostalgia races and have them available on DVD. Let the record show that to date, I have received zero orders and no inquiries :cry: ....
This is why I don't bother taping nostalgia... :notam:

GofastRacer
05-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Especially the 305 Rayson making the sharpest turn that I have ever seen a Rayson do.
Steve
Steve, that's because it's setup for left turns(just like your K boat)mine will be the same way!..

lilrick
05-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I did tape all the nostalgia races and have them available on DVD. Let the record show that to date, I have received zero orders and no inquiries :cry: ....
This is why I don't bother taping nostalgia... :notam:
who said anything about nostalgia? I was just making fun of Maximus' new pink jet boat!!!! he drives so well too!!!! better pump yo brakes jerry!!!!!:D

dmontzsta
05-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Anyone have a pic of Maxi in the pink jet boat? :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-17-2006, 09:35 PM
who said anything about nostalgia? I was just making fun of Maximus' new pink jet boat!!!! he drives so well too!!!! better pump yo brakes jerry!!!!!:D
The pink boat runs in the CJ "nostalgia" class does it not? I guess I'm not following ya... :)

MAXIMUS
05-18-2006, 06:44 AM
The pink boat runs in the CJ "nostalgia" class does it not? I guess I'm not following ya... :)
I think what the queer jet boat owner is trying to say is that he was driving his own boat under my name. The announcer kept saying Ben Marrone in the pink fag boat is blah blah blah... :rolleyes: Mean while I am standing on the beach... :notam:

QuickJet
05-18-2006, 08:44 AM
I think what the queer jet boat owner is trying to say is that he was driving his own boat under my name. The announcer kept saying Ben Marrone in the pink fag boat is blah blah blah... :rolleyes: Mean while I am standing on the beach... :notam:
No offense, but that had to be the funniest thing in the world ha ha ha :D :D :D

Roaddogg 4040
05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Art
I know how it is set up but I just was so impressed with that turn he made on the video clip. Very impressive for a v bottom Rayson Craft and you know that I love the Rayson's... Great driving job and boat set up... I know that I never turned my LP like that before. No Balls I guess!
Steve

MAXIMUS
05-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Art
I know how it is set up but I just was so impressed with that turn he made on the video clip. Very impressive for a v bottom Rayson Craft and you know that I love the Rayson's... Great driving job and boat set up... I know that I never turned my LP like that before. No Balls I guess!
Steve
Just good driving... :) The boat is to old to be good... or maybe its the other way around??? :messedup:

MAXIMUS
05-18-2006, 02:46 PM
No offense, but that had to be the funniest thing in the world ha ha ha :D :D :D
Now I am offended! :notam:

Kim Hanson
05-18-2006, 07:12 PM
JG with the Video...for the win. :)
What a suck up, it was a pretty good video though :p ......( . )( . )........music should have been pounding shiat though......... :cool:

Moneypitt
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
What a suck up, it was a pretty good video though :p ......( . )( . )........music should have been pounding shiat though......... :cool:
Your right about the music, IF THEY WERE OUTBOARDS!!!!!! Inboards make their OWN music, and trust me, IMO, nothing sounds better than a tightly wound, singing flatbottom..........MP

Spotondl
05-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Bitchen video Jerry... they just keep getting better and better... When you wanna add the in-boat stuff... LOL I'll call ya...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Bitchen video Jerry... they just keep getting better and better... When you wanna add the in-boat stuff... LOL I'll call ya...
uhhhh, 2 weeks ago! :) Hows the ski movie coming? You still in transition or settled in?

GofastRacer
05-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Just good driving... :) The boat is to old to be good... or maybe its the other way around??? :messedup:
No way still the same boat, best maybe the driver don't see this huh, LOL.... :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Sorry Kim, the problem is finding a cross between pounding shiat (whatever that is :messedup: ) and Lawrence Welk for Moneypitt. ;)

GofastRacer
05-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Art
Steve
But your LP was not a 19'6" GN either!.. :D

GofastRacer
05-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Sorry Kim, the problem is finding a cross between pounding shiat (whatever that is :messedup: ) and Lawrence Welk for Moneypitt. ;)
ROLMFAO!... :D :D

Squirtin Thunder
05-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Jerry,
Well count me in for an order. The more I see of my boat running, the better adjustments I can make, as well as my driving style.
Thank you
Jim

Moneypitt
05-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Ya Jerry me and Larry go way back, where was it the Aragon Ballroom in Venice.........Actually Jerry you do fairly well with the music. I just like the actual boat sounds better. If I were watching a video of a concert I would expect to hear music, you know like Larry's latest music video as seen on MTV...............MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Jerry,
Well count me in for an order. The more I see of my boat running, the better adjustments I can make, as well as my driving style.
Thank you
Jim
Jim,
Did you try and leave me a message today?
Mike hasn't put the Parker videos on my website shopping cart yet, so just send me $20 bucks and I'll send you all the nostalgia races.
Thanks,
---Jerry
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Business%20card%20001.jpg

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Jim,
Did you try and leave me a message today?
Mike hasn't put the Parker videos on my website shopping cart yet, so just send me $20 bucks and I'll send you all the nostalgia races.
Thanks,
---Jerry
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Business%20card%20001.jpg
Thats the wrong card JG!
:)