PDA

View Full Version : room for miss perfect II

rent money II
12-12-2005, 03:48 PM
this is my wife Heidi she was in the Hot Boat issue with the boat name contest a year or so back on Rent Money. This is Rent Money II. Sometimes you have to take a lot of photos to hide evrything love those digital cameras!

badtaste
12-12-2005, 03:55 PM
nicely done. do you have a boat? didn't notice one in the photos. :)

ROZ
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
What the hell is that green shit in those pics?

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 04:02 PM
this is my wife Heidi she was in the Hot Boat issue with the boat name contest a year or so back on Rent Money. This is Rent Money II. Sometimes you have to take a lot of photos to hide evrything love those digital cameras!
I think I speak for the room when I say what a fine posting! If more people, in the first few posts, would take the time to spread holiday cheer like this fine gentleman has done this place would be all the better for it.
:)

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 04:02 PM
She is darling! Welcome!!!!!! :p

ROZ
12-12-2005, 04:05 PM
I think I speak for the room when I say what a fine posting! If more people, in the first few posts, would take the time to spread holiday cheer like this fine gentleman has done this place would be all the better for it.
:)
You post pics of your lady in similar attire first, then I'll think about it... Better yet, I think RR should post from his stash of pics before either of us! :D I think it's a little safer that way :D... well for us atleast ;) :D

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
You post pics of your lady in similar attire first, then I'll think about it... Better yet, I think RR should post from his stash of pics before either of us! :D I think it's a little safer that way :D... well for us atleast ;) :D
Mrs. RR has a firm grip on the digi. This too I have come to know. As far as mine, since I have a fond feeling for a warm bed with her in it, I'll pass as well.
Want to see my dogs, again?
How about a nice Havasu sunset?

Miss Perfect
12-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Wow, she is very pretty. She deserves the name. I'll just change mine to Miss not quite Perfect. :D
Welcome to ***boat.

rent money II
12-12-2005, 04:12 PM
No we will change hers to MY RENT MONEY.

hoolign
12-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Wow, she is very pretty. She deserves the name. I'll just change mine to Miss not quite Perfect. :D
Welcome to ***boat.
You will not change your name!!! Not with all the threads I've started for you :D

Phat Matt
12-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Let's see the pics you messed up on. :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10151http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10150

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Welcome to ***boat.
OMG!!! Would you stop it!!! You are a sweet person & we love you.....thats why you are perfect! :p

hoolign
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
OMG!!! Would you stop it!!! You are a sweet person & we love you.....thats why you are perfect! :p
That's right.... Now show us your tits!

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 05:15 PM
a stash of any kind since high school,just stop by some time,shes here in the evenings :rolleyes:

ROZ
12-12-2005, 06:04 PM
a stash of any kind since high school,just stop by some time,shes here in the evenings :rolleyes:
Stash? I'll be over at 4:20 :D

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Stash? I'll be over at 4:20 :D
Nice pull.

Mandelon
12-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Muy Bueno!! :cool:

Just Tool'n
12-12-2005, 07:18 PM
I wish I could get my wife to pose like that!
You are truly a lucky man!

OGShocker
12-12-2005, 07:21 PM
and I have pictures to prove it! :crossx:

Sweet Addiction
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I am just going to hook a ride with you. :)

MODVP22
12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Let's see the pics you messed up on. :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10151http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10150
Umm...yea, what he said :cool: