PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant this weekend??

Donnie
04-11-2002, 07:15 PM
Who's going to pleasant this weekend?
Looks like it should be a good weekend.
Donnie

jungle cruise
04-11-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Donnie:
Who's going to pleasant this weekend?
Looks like it should be a good weekend.
Donnie
look you dumb bass you never show up ... ok lets go Ill see you there..
if Im not there by noon just wait Im on my way

pleasantcat
04-12-2002, 06:19 AM
ill be there sunday for sure. i took wednesday evening out there and it was nice. blownvee is out of town and i haven't heard from craig so..... cya there.. btw what about b-rad
[This message has been edited by pleasantcat (edited April 12, 2002).]

Craig
04-12-2002, 02:42 PM
B-Rad502 is supposed to be coming down for Sunday. Ange is staying the night with us Saturday because of T's bridal shower Saturday, so we might go out with them after all. My carpet won't be done until Tue or Wed. now http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif We need to get CSX out there. He paid all that money for that XR, it's time to see if it lives http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Sunday will be a day to celebrate anyway, we'll be done this damn refueling outage and I'm back to a normal schedule.
Craig

Donnie
04-12-2002, 04:15 PM
Sunday it is ,should be there by 10am
Jungle cruise where the hell are you?

jungle cruise
04-12-2002, 09:28 PM
HEY TRIGGER!!!!!
here I am almost forgot about you all out in that god forsaken land called arizona, NOT!! csx said he may try to break in the XR drive this weekend with you (if you show up this time, and your tum tum doesn't hurt) I want so bad to get back out there but I may have to settle for havasu for boys weekend, that I will be there for... river punch and all night jungle cruises, sounds like a blast!! can't wait see ya soon, I am going to crustaic on sunday I'll think of you....
jungle cruise out

B-rad502
04-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Dammit!! Can't make it. One problem, NO F_CKING boat right now!! The boat is in Phx getting new upgraded axles put on the trailer. I'll have it back the week of the poker run. Have fun out there, you nuthugs!!
Bring on "Boy's Weekend", ha, ha, ha, I can't wait! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

pleasantcat
04-15-2002, 07:32 PM
well, i called teague marine and my regular guy steve was out. i got some guy by the name of BOB! i'm here to tell ya what a kool guy! i told him how donnie broke my boat (hehehe just kiddn ). he suggested the deep pullys like craig and donnie both suggested.so i ordered the complete billet kit for my motor with new belts and all. as for teague marine, steve has always taken good care of me with either a purchase or just to answer my dumb questions. it was really kool to get BOB himself on the phone.he was telling me about the 144mph blast of a ride and .... WOW! sounded way kool. im figuring i'll have it back in one piece by sunday...4/21/02
[This message has been edited by pleasantcat (edited April 15, 2002).]

Donnie
04-15-2002, 07:45 PM
I'm glad you made it in plesantcat, we were a little worried whne we did'nt see you after we split up.
Great time

DogHouse
04-15-2002, 08:36 PM
Hey Pleasantcat, what color(s) is your 25 Daytona? We saw someone headed down Lone Mtn on Sunday as we were headed up to Bartlett. Figured it might be you or someone else headed to Pleasant. The boat was mostly white with some black checkers on the back (I think).
-brian

pleasantcat
04-17-2002, 09:32 AM
nope,wasn't me. my daytona is red and grey.i was at pleasant on sunday and live out by there so dont know who it was. donnie/craig i went over to the marina to watch the coyotes game before we left. i ran just a steady 45/50mph and had no problems. thanks alot for being there for me when it let go! i also had a great time and look forward to the next trip. btw i need to tell you about the crash on the way home. remind me the next time we see eachother. cya s

pleasantcat
04-17-2002, 05:56 PM
woooo hooooo!!! got home to a box from teague marine... wow these pulleys are deep.very sharp pieces as well.. ill be out sunday!!! i'll let you know how it went. craig this weekend is the maiden voyage right?

Craig
04-18-2002, 05:24 AM
I'm shooting for Sunday now. My boat still isn't done. They *&%$# well better have the carpet in by noon today. I'll pick it up today and spend the next 2 days putting everything back in it.
Craig
[This message has been edited by Craig (edited April 18, 2002).]