PDA

View Full Version : commercial plumbers

lilrick
12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
.....need any part time help?(562) 307 5578 (so cal only)

cxr133
12-12-2005, 07:35 PM
cant help you out.....
but maybe this is where i can get a good deal on retrofit installation of a tankless water heater

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Hmmm, I know someone looking for plumbers, but not commercial. Same guy that started that thread about Christmas bonuses. Probably a little far for you, though. :cool:
edit: Scratch that. Not part-time. Good luck with your search. There is such a labor shortage of experienced plumbers, you may get lucky.

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 12:58 AM
dirty effin' thread jacker!!!!!!!! start your own thread A-HOLE!!!!
Damn dude, if you are serious with this comment no wonder you are looking for work. Try a little better attitude it will do wonders. If you are joking, then be sure to put up a smiley next time :)

lilrick
12-13-2005, 05:30 AM
Damn dude, if you are serious with this comment no wonder you are looking for work. Try a little better attitude it will do wonders. If you are joking, then be sure to put up a smiley next time :)he he he I bet you wear a skirt at your job!I am not politically correct by the way ...so I better put a smiley face, so that you know I'm joking!

Sandbar Mike
12-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Who the hell works part time??
lilrick, I'd put a call into the local union hall, Good money. Everybodies busy right now.

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 07:41 AM
he he he I bet you wear a skirt at your job!I am not politically correct by the way ...so I better put a smiley face, so that you know I'm joking!
Go back and read any of my politically oriented posts, you will see that I am about as conservative and non-PC as they get.
Skirt? What is with the insults? Your attitude sucks. Like I said, change your attitude and you will be amazed. Sorry you are out of work, but shake it off and go get another job.
Good luck.

tcook33
12-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Damn dude, if you are serious with this comment no wonder you are looking for work. Try a little better attitude it will do wonders. If you are joking, then be sure to put up a smiley next time :)
Exactly what I was thinking. I doubt he'll get any bites on this site. I know I wouldn't hire him.

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. I doubt he'll get any bites on this site. I know I wouldn't hire him.
Nice air in the avatar, is that you?

lilrick
12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm not out of work. I am employed by a general contractor and I would be willing to leave them to work for a plumbing contractor. And why the hell is everybody so goddam sensitive ? my thread got totally hijacked for somebodies personal gains!!!!!!!!!

lilrick
12-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Nice air in the avatar, is that you?
avatar or signature line? no and yes...

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm not out of work. I am employed by a general contractor and I would be willing to leave them to work for a plumbing contractor. And why the hell is everybody so goddam sensitive ? my thread got totally hijacked for somebodies personal gains!!!!!!!!!
Who is being sensitive? :cry: Did you ever think that he may have been asking you if you wanted to do a side job? I think that is the way I read his post.

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 08:27 AM
avatar or signature line? no and yes...
I was talking to tcook33. See my quote.http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar8552_2.gif

Cas
12-13-2005, 08:27 AM
looks to me like cxr was offering you some part time work installing a tankless?

lilrick
12-13-2005, 08:33 AM
cant help you out.....
but maybe this is where i can get a good deal on retrofit installation of a tankless water heater
with all do respect, look at the first sentence! "CAN'T HELP YOU OUT" thats cool but there was another thread about water heaters that would have been more appropriate for that post.

Outnumbered
12-13-2005, 08:53 AM
commercial plumbers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't help you out with commercial part time help is the way I read it.
No matter, I think you dug yourself a good hole here anyway. Good luck.