PDA

View Full Version : Hey tcook33

Tom Brown
12-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Have you ever dreamed that you have a hernia that is strangulating, only to wake up and find that your underwear is bisecting your nuts?

tcook33
12-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Have you ever dreamed that you have a hernia that is strangulating, only to wake up and find that your underwear is bisecting your nuts?
hahaha.....Once I had a dream that I was taking the best p iss of my life only to wake up to a head of hair in my lap.....

ROZ
12-13-2005, 12:19 PM
hahaha.....Once I had a dream that I was taking the best p iss of my life only to wake up to a head of hair in my lap.....
I hate it when the dog sleeps on the bed! :D

Jbb
12-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Tookie...dreammaster..... Brown

tcook33
12-13-2005, 12:25 PM
I hate it when the dog sleeps on the bed! :D
No shi t, especially when I dream that I'm trying to make a baby. :eek:

ROZ
12-13-2005, 12:38 PM
No shi t, especially when I dream that I'm trying to make a baby. :eek:
My advise is to lock pets out of the room before having sexual relations. It would be quite a shock if the dog began to lick your sack while your "active" with the wife.... :idea:

riverroyal
12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
My advise is to lock pets out of the room before having sexual relations. It would be quite a shock if the dog began to lick your sack while your "active" with the wife.... :idea:
by my puppy,damn thing was barking,woke up the kids.