PDA

View Full Version : Counterfeit 100's Look Out.

Topock Junkie
12-13-2005, 02:38 PM
So I go to the bank to make my daily deposit. The teller looks up and goes this one is fake. As soon as she says this. I think shiat. I'm going to be that guy. The one who gets taken out of the bank in handcuffs with like five police cars out front.
Anyways she just made me fill out this form and sent me on my way (without my 100 bucks).
So just a little heads up.

THATJEFFGUY
12-13-2005, 03:01 PM
So I go to the bank to make my daily deposit. The teller looks up and goes this one is fake. As soon as she says this. I think shiat. I'm going to be that guy. The one who gets taken out of the bank in handcuffs with like five police cars out front.
Anyways she just made me fill out this form and sent me on my way (without my 100 bucks).
Damn...and I thought I did a pretty good job on em...guess not ! Maybe the next batch will come out better ! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-13-2005, 03:08 PM
That sucks Kevin. I bet that was the hundred you were going to use to get my Christmas present huh? :D

Biglue
12-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I got an idea. Get a regular marker and write in 100 dollar bills and take them from unsuspecting sucke......I mean people. :crossx: :crossx:

Topock Junkie
12-13-2005, 03:18 PM
That sucks Kevin. I bet that was the hundred you were going to use to get my Christmas present huh? :D
Totally.

Topock Junkie
12-13-2005, 03:19 PM
I got an idea. Get a regular marker and write in 100 dollar bills and take them from unsuspecting sucke......I mean people. :crossx: :crossx:
I'm on it.
Don't hate the player hate the game.

SummitKarl
12-13-2005, 03:28 PM
sorry about the $100
I was just thinking about that this weekend as Burger King scanned my $20 with a little reader, I wondered if they had scaned the 1's, and $10 in I got for change, because they sure didn't scan them in front of me to prove their change was good.
how rude I thought...they don't trust me but I am supose to trust them :hammer2:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-13-2005, 03:31 PM
I just bought Christmas trees for the office and they used the little magic pen on every bill I gave them, singles, 5's, 10' and 20's. They said their bank told them there is a ton of counterfeit moola floating around.

HM
12-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I just bought Christmas trees for the office and they used the little magic pen on every bill I gave them, singles, 5's, 10' and 20's. They said their bank told them there is a ton of counterfeit moola floating around.
The local taco shop got a bum $10 today - they used the pen. I guess my picture on the bill wasn't enough, so they did the pen test. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Holy Moly, your avatar scares me. :cry: :)

h2oski2fast
12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Thats cause you look like a common criminal> :) :) :)

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2005, 04:21 PM
um as far as the pen goes... Talcum poweder will beat it. So I would not put that much trust in the pen. If you own a biz that takes alot of cash in the best "tool" is a experance cashier. Very few fakes get past them.

Mandelon
12-13-2005, 04:36 PM
I always ask to borrow their pens to check my change. You should see the looks I get. :p