PDA

View Full Version : Big ups to 460 jus getn it...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-15-2006, 09:52 PM
I just want to give props to 460! He came through and helped me flip my hull over. I guess it paid off when I helped him flip his again! I am going to fix the hook this week and get new skin for the trailer;) I have about 2 weeks of lots of work and no sleep! Some say that it wont be finished by memorial day but some have hope;) We will see how she goes;)

EMCAM
05-15-2006, 10:40 PM
I have hope for you. I am eating red lobster either way.Just waiting to see who gets to pay :crossx:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 03:50 AM
He came over to help you??? Hell, 460 could do it all by himself. You probably just slowed him down. :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 07:20 AM
I have hope for you. I am eating red lobster either way.Just waiting to see who gets to pay :crossx:
You know that I have been busting my azz!!!! Only time will tell.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 07:24 AM
He came over to help you??? Hell, 460 could do it all by himself. You probably just slowed him down. :D :D :D
I knew that you were going to say something :p

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:28 AM
I knew that you were going to say something :p
But you probably figured it would be something along the lines of the Ski-na-LEAKY spending more time on the water this season than your boat, or how you spend more time with that thing apart than together, or wondering how much your teardown and reassembly time is improving everytime you do it??? I figured I wouldn't go there.
Honestly though, you and 460 and the rest of the East Valley Squirts are the only guys I know who actually have to replace nuts and bolts because they're worn out. :D
Maybe I'll stop and pick up a bag of potato chips and come watch sometime. I can run the stopwatch even. :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 08:08 AM
But you probably figured it would be something along the lines of the Ski-na-LEAKY spending more time on the water this season than your boat, or how you spend more time with that thing apart than together, or wondering how much your teardown and reassembly time is improving everytime you do it??? I figured I wouldn't go there.
Honestly though, you and 460 and the rest of the East Valley Squirts are the only guys I know who actually have to replace nuts and bolts because they're worn out. :D
Maybe I'll stop and pick up a bag of potato chips and come watch sometime. I can run the stopwatch even. :D :D :D
You better calm your ass down......
mister I dropped my lower unit. My boat was turnkey but I wanted to add more to it. I didnt have to tear it apart, it was by choice. Where is your old jet at? Bring it out, Ill put a spankin' on that ass.

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:23 AM
You better calm your ass down......
mister I dropped my lower unit. My boat was turnkey but I wanted to add more to it. I didnt have to tear it apart, it was by choice. Where is your old jet at? Bring it out, Ill put a spankin' on that ass.
I got tired of the potato chip and got a real boat that I can use on days that aren't glass without peeing blood and breaking teeth. Grew out of that stage a while back. It's sad that you always have to go back to the lower unit deal, like it was anything that was forseeable. You need some new material. At least I can always count on you and Tryo for fresh opportunities. :D :D :D
The sad thing is, I probably put more hours on my boat last week than you have all year, and I'm talking about on the water, not wrenching on it. :D :D :D
Then again, I guess if you really get the urge to hit the water you could just take the Sea Doo and grab that dude who was behind you on the ski hanging onto your waist last time I saw you at Saguaro. The things you see when you don't have a camera. :notam: :D

460 jus getn it
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
No problem glad i could be of assistance........................................ ........
hey jordy............................................. ............................................
FOCK OFF............................................... ........ :D :D :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 12:03 PM
I got tired of the potato chip and got a real boat that I can use on days that aren't glass without peeing blood and breaking teeth. Grew out of that stage a while back. It's sad that you always have to go back to the lower unit deal, like it was anything that was forseeable. You need some new material. At least I can always count on you and Tryo for fresh opportunities.
The sad thing is, I probably put more hours on my boat last week than you have all year, and I'm talking about on the water, not wrenching on it. :D :D :D
Then again, I guess if you really get the urge to hit the water you could just take the Sea Doo and grab that dude who was behind you on the ski hanging onto your waist last time I saw you at Saguaro. The things you see when you don't have a camera. :notam: :D
Bla bla bla bla, its all good mr jordan;) we will see ya out at pleasant this year and yes I will be rollin' my bag of potatoe chips;) :p

Jordan_23_85205
05-16-2006, 12:51 PM
So Mike Jones...Is it Red Lobster on you? :crossx:
My engine is going in tonight! I'll post some pics later.
Oh BTW, Are you sure my plugs need to be gapped at.035?

460 jus getn it
05-16-2006, 01:00 PM
So Mike Jones...Is it Red Lobster on you? :crossx:
My engine is going in tonight! I'll post some pics later.
Oh BTW, Are you sure my plugs need to be gapped at.035?
Whats all this talk of Red Lobster about?????????????????????????????
And yes the plugs are to be gapped at .035..................................

Jordan_23_85205
05-16-2006, 01:25 PM
I made a friendly little bet with Mike Jones, that his boat wouldn't be ready for Memorial Day weekend. Winner gets dinner and drinks at the lobster.

460 jus getn it
05-16-2006, 01:29 PM
I made a friendly little bet with Mike Jones, that his boat wouldn't be ready for Memorial Day weekend. Winner gets dinner and drinks at the lobster.
You guys bet with the wrong guy.....Dont count him out just yet.................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Ty, they dont know how we do it on the eastside:D They will soon find out;) too bad its rainning!!!! :mad: I was supposed to hit the paint boot tomorrow with my trailer :cry: :cry:

Jordan_23_85205
05-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Engine's IN!!! Now it's onto the diverter, then the interior. 10 more days. :220v:

EMCAM
05-16-2006, 10:54 PM
I think i will have shrimp and king crab legs at the red lobster. Washed down with a few dozen beers and couple shots of the good old silver. make those double shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You dont know how we do it on the Southside.
Southside gilbert that is.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 11:07 PM
southside apache junction along with northside snottsdale in da house:D