PDA

View Full Version : Just N'other B-Boat !!!!!!!

dossangers
12-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Progress coming along nicely on SS-55 ! Todd did a great job on the glass and the inside is ready for flo-coat then off to Sir B'S for a 39.95 cave and pave special !!!! :rollside: :rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167jana_s_boat_002.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167jana_s_boat_001.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
12-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Isn't that the boat Mouzer had not too long ago ??? It is hard to keep track of him and boats. :cool:

GofastRacer
12-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Looking good Wayne!. :cool: Yep that's the one he picked up from Tom!..

dmontzsta
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Did you put in all new wood?

Squirtin Thunder
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
I thought that boat was in good shape ???

Mid-life Crisis
12-13-2005, 07:41 PM
So is this boat going to be for your wife???

CircleJerk
12-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Just N other b-boat.....Purrfect. Wayne, you're reading my mind! Ho Hum

dossangers
12-14-2005, 08:37 AM
So is this boat going to be for your wife??? SEE SENOR!!

CircleJerk
12-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Can't even get a tiny rise out of him......mmmm......maybe that's his story! Hey, I sure did use almost all of that used plumbing you sent me! That's a pretty boat......for a b!

dossangers
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Just N other b-boat.....Purrfect. Wayne, you're reading my mind! Ho HumIts hard to love a STUDEBAKER/LAVEY the B boat is so PERFECT!!!!!

CircleJerk
12-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Its hard to love a STUDEBAKER/LAVEY the B boat is so PERFECT!!!!!
Now that's the reaction I was expecting! Now you have upset not only L boat fans but the whole dang Studebaker Club! But, were there fast Studes? Maybe that's a good comparison!
Your boat sure looks better than the last time I saw it race at Moses Lake with a repaired right side and the fuel tank duct taped in. Dick was sure a neat guy and it was he and Lance who encouraged and informed me for hours on the phone. Nice to see the boat saved. A Bezer I do believe and NOT just A nother b. It's 'Creme Bement' a winner!

BILLY.B
12-15-2005, 07:28 AM
Now that's the reaction I was expecting! Now you have upset not only L boat fans but the whole dang Studebaker Club! But, were there fast Studes? Maybe that's a good comparison!
Your boat sure looks better than the last time I saw it race at Moses Lake with a repaired right side and the fuel tank duct taped in. Dick was sure a neat guy and it was he and Lance who encouraged and informed me for hours on the phone. Nice to see the boat saved. A Bezer I do believe and NOT just A nother b. It's 'Creme Bement' a winner!Wrong boat C/J... This boat was owned by Duff Dailey. He flipped it at Castaic back in the late 80's. Boat was brought back to life by Paul Fitzgerald in the early 90's and raced on the east coast. Paul sold the boat to Tom Buckles last year who sold it to Mouzer Worthington a couple of months back who in turn sold it to Wayne. Class dissmissed!!!!

dossangers
12-15-2005, 08:25 AM
I just love the HISTORY about these boats!!! BIESEMEYERS never die they just get better with new owners!!!!! :) :) :)

steve d
12-15-2005, 09:34 AM
I just love the HISTORY about these boats!!! BIESEMEYERS never die they just get better with new owners!!!!! :) :) :)
Same here. When is the next "B", "Little B", or "R" boat going to surface?.....Steve

CircleJerk
12-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Mr. B-boat:: then where is the real former SS55 bezer that the Faulkners took in on trade for the present blue SS55 that just ran at Phoenix? I should have remembered the Fitzgerald b from the for sale ad. And now I understand the Mouzer-Buckels-DossNb-boat connection & thanks for that update Mr B-boatBilly, Or Mr. BBBB or BB whatever! But I am not inferring that I care about b-boats, and the little 'b' stands for indifference and or insignificant not Bezer Stevie! Do you own a Studebaker?

dmontzsta
12-15-2005, 11:40 AM
If the B boats arent good, then why did so many people splash them? :)

Mid-life Crisis
12-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Speaking of B-boat history, I'm sure Billy B or someone would know the history of the K-711 boat, (the non-capsule boat I bought from Pat Eason). I know that it used to be K-6, but I don't know of any prior history. Inquiring minds want to know! :idea:

steve d
12-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Mr. B-boat:: then where is the real former SS55 bezer that the Faulkners took in on trade for the present blue SS55 that just ran at Phoenix? I should have remembered the Fitzgerald b from the for sale ad. And now I understand the Mouzer-Buckels-DossNb-boat connection & thanks for that update Mr B-boatBilly, Or Mr. BBBB or BB whatever! But I am not inferring that I care about b-boats, and the little 'b' stands for indifference and or insignificant not Bezer Stevie! Do you own a Studebaker?
PLYMOUTH

hboldno7
12-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Speaking of B-boat history, I'm sure Billy B or someone would know the history of the K-711 boat, (the non-capsule boat I bought from Pat Eason). I know that it used to be K-6, but I don't know of any prior history. Inquiring minds want to know! :idea:
Whats your e-mail address?
I have a bunch of pictures of your boat back when it was K-6.

Mid-life Crisis
12-15-2005, 03:56 PM
its steve@siteinspected.com

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2005, 04:04 PM
That boat was Val wheelers'. I think there were a total of 3 boats with the original white and green paint.
The one you have was a K the others were superstocks.
This is the boat when it was a real K boat... :cool:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/K-6%20%26%20SS-6%20001.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/K-6%20%26%20SS-6.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2005, 04:11 PM
If the B boats arent good, then why did so many people splash them? :)
No bullshit, this is a real picture of Mr. circlejerk. :)
He goes with that Lavey like powder on a donut :rollside:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Nosty%203.jpg

Mid-life Crisis
12-15-2005, 04:43 PM
:boxingguy This is the boat when it was a real K boat...
Hmm. He doesn't look much faster than the current NKRA group in this picture :argue: sohttp://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/K-6%20%26%20SS-6%20001.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2005, 06:13 PM
:boxingguy
Hmm. He doesn't look much faster than the current NKRA group in this picture :argue: so
Where do you get that from? I was referring to the carburetors on gas the boat was raced with by the Monsons! IMO a real K runs injected on alcohol. :lightsabe :messedup:

Mid-life Crisis
12-15-2005, 06:42 PM
You forget that I'm a newbie and don't know these fine details. Thought you were poken fun a my buddy Pat Eason.. my humblest of apologies.. :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2005, 06:50 PM
You forget that I'm a newbie and don't know these fine details. Thought you were poken fun a my buddy Pat Eason.. my humblest of apologies.. :confused:
No problem chief! As far as Pat goes...believe me, nobody makes fun of a grown man that shits his own pants. :rollside: LMAO!

CircleJerk
12-16-2005, 12:09 AM
No bullshit, this is a real picture of Mr. circlejerk. :)
He goes with that Lavey like powder on a donut :rollside:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Nosty%203.jpg
Ya, so what's your point? Punk!
Actually, that could have been my finest hour! Are we doing it again in 2006? same place gang? No b-boats allowed! You're all just lucky I can't make CFW and show you all how to Party!
Demostra.....???Donald....what ya been drinking little buddie? Hurt Hurt

CircleJerk
12-16-2005, 12:13 AM
PLYMOUTH
Now there's some funny SHHEit! Didnt their hood emblems have a sailing vessel on it?? Plymouth oh my, I hope its a #43 replica! :cool:

dmontzsta
12-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Actually, that could have been my finest hour! Are we doing it again in 2006? same place gang? No b-boats allowed! You're all just lucky I can't make CFW and show you all how to Party!
lol. No alcohol, thats for sure. Just been talking to ALOT of people and getting the truth.
:)

steve d
12-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Now there's some funny SHHEit! Didnt their hood emblems have a sailing vessel on it?? Plymouth oh my, I hope its a #43 replica! :cool:
Nope.........1933-stock

hboldno7
12-16-2005, 08:29 AM
Where do you get that from? I was referring to the carburetors on gas the boat was raced with by the Monsons! IMO a real K runs injected on alcohol. :lightsabe :messedup:
Hows it going jerry? since you remember that so well you'll also remember when the class was near dead only two boats showed up for the APBA thanksgiving races and Lance talked Dan and Cory into running their blown gas "K" to make it a points race. Cory wore Lances spare Jacket and I beleive Lance even pulled some strings to have their fees waived. The Monsen's happend to have their boat up at Buckskin since that is where we spent turkey day that year. After that, Dan's phone was ringing off the hook before every race "We need you to bring your boat Dan". Cory actually won a few races running a Blown gas "K". The way I see it, the Monsens helped keep the class alive took alot of crap from the "Ole Timers" while doing it. Oh yeah, I too think that K boats should run injected alcohol but I also think that if your gunna call your boat a "K Boat" and slap a number on the side of it, you should also go pay your IHBA dues and go racing. :)
Marcel

superdave013
12-16-2005, 08:55 AM
I also think that if your gunna call your boat a "K Boat" and slap a number on the side of it, you should also go pay your IHBA dues and go racing. :)
Marcel
BANG! lol

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Hows it going jerry? since you remember that so well you'll also remember when the class was near dead only two boats showed up for the APBA thanksgiving races and Lance talked Dan and Cory into running their blown gas "K" to make it a points race. Cory wore Lances spare Jacket and I beleive Lance even pulled some strings to have their fees waived. The Monsen's happend to have their boat up at Buckskin since that is where we spent turkey day that year. After that, Dan's phone was ringing off the hook before every race "We need you to bring your boat Dan". Cory actually won a few races running a Blown gas "K". The way I see it, the Monsens helped keep the class alive took alot of crap from the "Ole Timers" while doing it. Oh yeah, I too think that K boats should run injected alcohol but I also think that if your gunna call your boat a "K Boat" and slap a number on the side of it, you should also go pay your IHBA dues and go racing. :)
Marcel
Ya , I know how it went down but IMO I would rather see 2 real K's by themselves than insult the class and their fans by throwing in a gas carby that couldn't beat a superstock. I have nothing against Dan for helping out but I would rather see them put a good superstock in there.
If you can talk Billy into painting my boat in the next 5 months I'll race it at Burley. You can back me in and superdave can towel it off :p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-16-2005, 09:28 AM
BANG! lol
:sleeping:

hboldno7
12-16-2005, 12:12 PM
If you can talk Billy into painting my boat in the next 5 months I'll race it at Burley. You can back me in and superdave can towel it off :p
You gotta deal Jerry !! Will my 2500HD suffice or is there some kind of super special K-Boat tow rig that real K-Boat race teams use?

Jetboatguru
12-16-2005, 12:35 PM
You gotta deal Jerry !! Will my 2500HD suffice or is there some kind of super special K-Boat tow rig that real K-Boat race teams use?
What color is it? :D
I think K boats should not be restricted to Alcohol or carbs or blowers. I should be an unlimited class and whatever means you can use to get out fron tshould be allowed. Even outboard K!

dossangers
12-16-2005, 03:07 PM
No whackers in the K class tony!!you have to draw the line somewhere!!!!!

steve d
12-16-2005, 03:20 PM
What color is it? :D
I think K boats should not be restricted to Alcohol or carbs or blowers. I should be an unlimited class and whatever means you can use to get out fron tshould be allowed. Even outboard K!
Nerf bars Ok?....Steve

BILLY.B
12-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah, I too think that K boats should run injected alcohol but I also think that if your gunna call your boat a "K Boat" and slap a number on the side of it, you should also go pay your IHBA dues and go racing. :)
MarcelCory and Dan have done a great job helping keep the "K's" alive when they were on the brink of never never land. But in all respect there were times at Long Beach when they would throw any class in with the "K's" just to make a heat. And if you were a fan of boat racing this was just flat wrong. I know what they were trying to do but it was also an embarassment when some of those fill'in guys couldn't go the distance and would break down. "K's"...Injected on alcohol = uncontrolled KAOS...Which the fans LOVE!!!

Hud
12-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Test

GofastRacer
12-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Test 2 :D

steve d
12-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Cory and Dan have done a great job helping keep the "K's" alive when they were on the brink of never never land. But in all respect there were times at Long Beach when they would throw any class in with the "K's" just to make a heat. And if you were a fan of boat racing this was just flat wrong. I know what they were trying to do but it was also an embarassment when some of those fill'in guys couldn't go the distance and would break down. "K's"...Injected on alcohol = uncontrolled KAOS...Which the fans LOVE!!!
Did anyone notice at Firebird when the ss and k-boats ran, the fans (and the stands were packed) were standing the whole race.

Wildchild80
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
A guy by the name of Larry Hicks owns the old 55 boat . He bought it from Bill Faulkner about 3 years ago he is working on it. Can't tell you when it will be out though

FlatRat
12-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Nice photo...Jerk
You are on for the 2006 Picnic.Hopefully ours won't be on the trailer this time. :cry:

dossangers
12-19-2005, 01:35 PM
1 st coat of clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a difference :) :) http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC00230.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC00232.JPG

dmontzsta
12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
yummy.