PDA

View Full Version : What Has Changed In Woman in the Last 10 Years?

SummerBreeze
12-14-2005, 09:27 AM
I am 46years old and have been married and devorced. I have had live in girls dated had long term relationships and short term relationships and I think I have tried just about everything in a relationship to see what works and what dosen't and I have come away with I don't have a clue any more on what to do now.
Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. It has left us guys like W.T.F. to do????
Any help here?
Don't tell me on-line dating is the answer because you are fishing from the same pool...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Huh?? :confused:

bunny 166
12-14-2005, 09:30 AM
I'd try to help, but I'm not sure what you're asking?.....

Brady Bunch
12-14-2005, 09:32 AM
I am 46years old and have been married and devorced. I have had live in girls dated had long term relationships and short term relationships and I think I have tried just about everything in a relationship to see what works and what dosen't and I have come away with I don't have a clue any more on what to do now.
Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. It has left us guys like W.T.F. to do????
Any help here?
Don't tell me on-line dating is the answer because you are fishing from the same pool...
Sounds like you should just stick with HOOKERS........ :rollside:

topless
12-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Women have changed in the last 10 years because we are now ten years older. :cry: :cry: Now stop reminding me of the fact!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Most women want to see a credit and/or a Dun and Bradstreet report. I carry one with me at all times.

Chase
12-14-2005, 09:46 AM
It doesn't matter if they changed or not...part of a relationship is dealing with or accepting what the other person is like...if it is an issue then maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship..

Sleek-Jet
12-14-2005, 09:47 AM
I didn't know anyone had figured women out... did I miss a memo or something???

Chase
12-14-2005, 09:49 AM
You didn't miss anything....nobody will ever figure them out...isn't this part of what makes them so exciting??

Moe_Havi
12-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Nowdays when the beav comes out to play, there was a recent visit to the barber.
Moe

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 09:52 AM
...isn't this part of what makes them so exciting??
Women- can't live with them...
...can't shoot them.

Sleek-Jet
12-14-2005, 09:54 AM
...can't shoot them.
Women... they have half the money and all the pussy... :220v:

Tittie Chaser
12-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Curious as to why you are asking about chicks, when all I can gather from that post... is that you're a fag.

cdog
12-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Curious as to why you are asking about chicks, when all I can gather from that post... is that you're a fag.
Hey man that not cool! He's probably not out chasing 18 year olds. Older women can be a real pain in the ass. My dad's almost 50 and single. I see the shit he has to put up with from these women who are his age and looking for a daddy to take over payments.
My advise.....Get the hell away from Socal and Vegas and you'll find more people with substance. People adapt to their enviroments and in the big city it's kill or be killed.

Tittie Chaser
12-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey man that not cool! He's probably not out chasing 18 year olds. Older women can be a real pain in the ass. My dad's almost 50 and single. I see the shit he has to put up with from these women who are his age and looking for a daddy to take over payments.
My advise.....Get the hell away from Socal and Vegas and you'll find more people with substance. People adapt to their enviroments and in the big city it's kill or be killed.
Who wants a chick with substance? A fifty year old oughta know better. :p

Tom Brown
12-14-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm OK. You're OK. :)

cdog
12-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Who wants a chick with substance? A fifty year old oughta know better. :p
Good one! But I don't want to spend the rest of my life explaining differance between Prime Rib and Babby back ribs to a 20 year old chick.
I had a girl friend when I was younger who I took out to dinner to the OC mining company. The waiter told us of the special (prime rib) I said I'll take it and she said that she did'nt like ribs. :D She was way hott, but did'nt have much going on between the ears.

Biglue
12-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Good one! But I don't want to spend the rest of my life explaining differance between Prime Rib and Babby back ribs to a 20 year old chick.
I had a girl friend when I was younger who I took out to dinner to the OC mining company. The waiter told us of the special (prime rib) I said I'll take it and she said that she did'nt like ribs. :D She was way hott, but did'nt have much going on between the ears.
So what was the problem??? :D

Tittie Chaser
12-14-2005, 10:25 AM
That's what you get for lettin' the bitch outta the kitchen in the first place.

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 10:26 AM
She was way hott, but did'nt have much going on between the ears.
Believe me, in the long run...that's what you want. In fact, when my wife turns 40, I'm trading her in for two 20 year olds!

moneypit
12-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Any help here?
Dude. Go to the gym. Turn on Tom Lykis and load your wallet. Dont hang out with loozer buddies. :idea: :idea:
:cry: :cry:

cdog
12-14-2005, 10:29 AM
So what was the problem??? :D
It was ok then. When you're bustin you're ass tring to get somewhere in life, dumb chicks are like an anchor. First they act cute and stupid. Then they get prego. And you make payments for years to come. No thanks.

Tittie Chaser
12-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Havasu knows the score. As soon as one of these skanks thinks they have a brain, they start talking, having opinions, whining, complaining, logging in at ***boat, etc.

KACHINA KEN
12-14-2005, 10:31 AM
...can't shoot them.
Says who?

cdog
12-14-2005, 10:36 AM
All good points here. :D :D :D From my dad's experiance it seems like the stupid ones are the first to over step their bounds.

Tittie Chaser
12-14-2005, 10:40 AM
You just have to make sure they know their role.

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 10:42 AM
...it seems like the stupid ones are the first to over step their bounds.
My friend...that's what they make duct tape and the closet for.
:D

Biglue
12-14-2005, 10:46 AM
It was ok then. When you're bustin you're ass tring to get somewhere in life, dumb chicks are like an anchor. First they act cute and stupid. Then they get prego. And you make payments for years to come. No thanks.
That was a joke bro. I hear you though. But you're also not supposed to get sprung on every lover you ever have. :rolleyes:

cdog
12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
That was a joke bro. I hear you though. But you're also not supposed to get sprung on every lover you ever have. :rolleyes:
I hear ya! I was laughing at my computer screen. :) It's a strange world we live in when a married Son has to give his Dad advise on dating. It's getting hard to keep track of these ho's. I call my dad garbage cock! :220v:

NorCal Gameshow
12-14-2005, 11:50 AM
the only constant is change ;)
another pool to fish in :D (http://www.blossoms.com/)

Biglue
12-14-2005, 11:54 AM
I hear ya! I was laughing at my computer screen. :) It's a strange world we live in when a married Son has to give his Dad advise on dating. It's getting hard to keep track of these ho's. I call my dad garbage cock! :220v:
LMAO.

H20 Toie
12-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Don't ask me i was with my wife for 20yrs :cry: i really don't have a clue. i just went out and bought a big ass boat and will see what shows up :)

Powerquestboy
12-14-2005, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=SummerBreeze]
Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. QUOTE]
Well so much has changed in years and I'm not sure exactly how long its been since you were with a woman. For starters the Vagina is in a different spot now, not sure if you were aware of that!

moneypit
12-14-2005, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=SummerBreeze]
Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. QUOTE]
Well so much has changed in years and I'm not sure exactly how long its been since you were with a woman. For starters the Vagina is in a different spot now, not sure if you were aware of that!
Not really. I keep finding it in the same place.
You might want to smell your finger first. If it smells nutty, your about an 1 1/2 off.

Biglue
12-14-2005, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=SummerBreeze]
Not really. I keep finding it in the same place.
You might want to smell your finger first. If it smells nutty, your about an 1 1/2 off.
ROTFLMFAO.

Liberator TJ1984
12-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Women... they have half the money and all the pussy... :220v:
UNTILL you get Married !!! then they got it all !!! including YOUR Balls :cry: