12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Who else has seen it already? :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
your second thread on this :rolleyes: the Kong has you curious :rolleyes:

HCS
12-14-2005, 03:12 PM
your second thread on this :rolleyes: the Kong has you curious :rolleyes:
How many times you think King Kong will be posted in the next couple weeks? :rolleyes: :220v: :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2005, 03:14 PM
How many times you think King Kong will be posted in the next couple weeks? :rolleyes: :220v: :D
maybe you should start a POLL :rolleyes:
I say, maybe 5 :cool:

HCS
12-14-2005, 03:23 PM
maybe you should start a POLL :rolleyes:
I say, maybe 5 :cool:
Well...thanks to me and HD it's off to a good start. :rolleyes:
What do think happens in the movie?
I wonder if the monkey falls off the Empire State Building and dies. :idea:

FMluvswater
12-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Well...thanks to me and HD it's off to a good start. :rolleyes:
What do think happens in the movie?
I wonder if the monkey falls off the Empire State Building and dies. :idea:
NOOOOO! :( I sure hope not. Poor big guy.

JB in so cal
12-14-2005, 03:29 PM
I aint watchin' no movie about fag cowboys...
...what? Huh? Oh! Never mind.

NorCal Gameshow
12-14-2005, 03:31 PM
i'm going to wait for the book to come out

HocusPocus
12-14-2005, 03:52 PM
im sure the monkey dies in the end.. it always does. :crossx: :crossx:

NorCal Gameshow
12-14-2005, 04:27 PM
im sure the monkey dies in the end.. it always does. :crossx: :crossx:
thanks for spoiling it... :D
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:R_szeN6o_ZAJ:images.art.com/images/-/Rene-Peron/King-Kong-French-release-Limited-C10112625.jpeg http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:C9iGtnwDKM8J:www.twistedhumor.com/pi/2001/oct/images/kingkong(TwistedHumor.com).jpghttp://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FaI7GAn5f4UJ:adorocinema.cidadeintern et.com.br/filmes/king-kong-33/king-kong-33-01.jpg

Boa1277
12-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Good movie, they really did a good job making you like the gorilla, and the special effects are good, Jack Black plays a good as s hole. This one is a go see it at a theatre movie, especially with the effects.

HCS
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Good movie, they really did a good job making you like the gorilla, and the special effects are good, Jack Black plays a good as s hole. This one is a go see it at a theatre movie, especially with the effects.
That's what I figured. Must see on the big screen.
Think my 6 year old boy could swing it? Or is it too radical for a kid that young?
He really wants to see it.

KACHINA KEN
12-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Jack Black is the weak link in it but overall it was great. Peter Jackson is the true filmaker of our time, not that hack lucas.

Boa1277
12-15-2005, 06:48 AM
That's what I figured. Must see on the big screen.
Think my 6 year old boy could swing it? Or is it too radical for a kid that young?
He really wants to see it.
It depends on the six yr old, does he get scared easily, or have nightmares, I would probably have taken my 6yr old boy he was able to handle stuff pretty good, now my brothers son would be ruined within the first 5minutes after seeing Kong, this thing is really realistic and the local tribe on skull island is actually the scariest part of the whole movie. I guess you can always leave if he isnt digging it.

MagicMtnDan
12-15-2005, 07:04 AM
"Twas beauty that killed the beast"
But it really was Denham who was responsible, with his greed and recklessness. :(

MagicMtnDan
12-15-2005, 07:06 AM
So Jackson's version of KK probably shows the natives on Skull Island with their gigiantic "KK wall" that of course has the gigantic "KK door." I never understood why they'd put a door in the wall they hoped would keep KK out. :rollside: :rolleyes: :)
And if KK can climb to the top of the Empire State building how could a puny wall keep him out?! :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
12-15-2005, 07:41 AM
This one is a go see it at a theatre movie, especially with the effects.
Are you saying that they take out the effects on the DVD version? Dammit, and to think that I got the home theater system for nuttin'.

HCS
12-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Are you saying that they take out the effects on the DVD version? Dammit, and to think that I got the home theater system for nuttin'.
You people with the good home theater system I'm sure could wait.
I guess I could just go out and get a system. :idea:

riverracerx
12-15-2005, 10:13 AM
I thought you said Hong Kong?

Sleek-Jet
12-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Jack Black is the weak link in it but overall it was great. ...
Tenacious D shall save the world... ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

unleashed
12-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Well, I've seen the original King Kong, Mighty Joe, King Kong the remake in the 80's...is there something different in this movie that makes it worthwhile to see???? Does the ape live this time or does he finally get laid??? Oh hell I guess I should just go see it!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

a catered life
12-15-2005, 11:04 AM
i'm going to wait for the book to come out
lmao it wont have pictures

Boa1277
12-15-2005, 11:59 AM
So Jackson's version of KK probably shows the natives on Skull Island with their gigiantic "KK wall" that of course has the gigantic "KK door." I never understood why they'd put a door in the wall they hoped would keep KK out. :rollside: :rolleyes: :)
And if KK can climb to the top of the Empire State building how could a puny wall keep him out?! :rolleyes:
Go see the movie he does a good job with the whole door in the gate thing and the way he presents the hot chick to kong is different, then you will see how he is not able to get across (OOPS) to the wall. The story line really hasnt changed a couple of twists the whole reason to see this movie is modern special effects, he is really able to give this damn gorilla a personality, the whole reason I recomend the theatre is unless you have a 15ft+ high screen you really are missing out. Most people can recreate the movie theatre sound but a plasma or large projection just doesnt cut it. Hope this anwsers some of your questions.

FMluvswater
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Go see the movie he does a good job with the whole door in the gate thing and the way he presents the hot chick to kong is different, then you will see how he is not able to get across (OOPS) to the wall. The story line really hasnt changed a couple of twists the whole reason to see this movie is modern special effects, he is really able to give this damn gorilla a personality, the whole reason I recomend the theatre is unless you have a 15ft+ high screen you really are missing out. Most people can recreate the movie theatre sound but a plasma or large projection just doesnt cut it. Hope this anwsers some of your questions.
Sounds like my own reasons for never seeing Jurassic Park on a small screen. I saw it in the theatre 8 times. I will never willingly watch it small screen. Them beasts really were bigger than me and I don't want to lose that feeling. :cool: Sounds like I may need to check out KK on big screen; IMAX if I can find it. :idea:

FMluvswater
01-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Sounds like I may need to check out KK on big screen;
Done deal and no regrets. :cool: Awesome!