PDA

View Full Version : You Know You've Really Arrived When...

***boateditor
12-14-2005, 03:35 PM
...a photo you took winds up as somebody else's avatar! :)

carreraboat
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
hell that must happen to you daily

HocusPocus
12-14-2005, 03:51 PM
You Know You've Really Arrived When...
a photo you took in private ends up on the internet! :crossx: :crossx:

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
You Know You've Really Arrived When...
a photo you took in private ends up on the internet! :crossx: :crossx:
avatar makes me crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just cant get used to it

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:11 PM
...a photo you took winds up as somebody else's avatar! :)
You're a stud! :p Thats what I hear anyways! :p So ya interested in taking some pics for a few of us on the side??? We are thinking of giving them to our husbands as gifts! Shhhhhhhhhhhh...... since I didn't make the cut...I can just do it for my man! :cool:

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:13 PM
You're a stud! :p Thats what I hear anyways! :p So ya interested in taking some pics for a few of us on the side??? We are thinking of giving them to our husbands as gifts! Shhhhhhhhhhhh...... since I didn't make the cut...I can just do it for my man! :cool:
and ALOT of free time :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:15 PM
and ALOT of free time :rolleyes:
Well...you are already my Glamis photographer of choice! I plan on you taking quite the SPREAD of pics on my hunnys rail! :p

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Well...you are already my Glamis photographer of choice! I plan on you taking quite the SPREAD of pics on my hunnys rail! :p
this make my mind up on where we are going on new years then,,,,,,by the way when is everyone going?Thursday?

JB in so cal
12-14-2005, 04:29 PM
this make my mind up on where we are going on new years then,,,,,,by the way when is everyone going?Thursday?
I'm bailing on Mammoth!

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Yah....we plan on leaving afternoon to evening sometime! :p

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm bailing on Mammoth!
Really?
Not much snow huh?
I know...last year we blew off Glamis & went to Mamoth for New Years cuz it was one heck of a storm! We had a great time!

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm bailing on Mammoth!
always room in the trailer,my quad will be sitting collecting dust,your all over it

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Really?
Not much snow huh?
I know...last year we blew off Glamis & went to Mamoth for New Years cuz it was one heck of a storm! We had a great time!
he wants to take a few pictures,i could be wrong

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Yah....we plan on leaving afternoon to evening sometime! :p
we are leaving thursday morn,,,isnt it packed by thursday night?

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:33 PM
he wants to take a few pictures,i could be wrong
well that is very sweet! :p But according to a few peeps here..........I dont quite make the cut! :mad:

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:34 PM
we are leaving thursday morn,,,isnt it packed by thursday night?
Talk to the boys in D row! Bring the thread back up.....Im sure there are more peeps goin in the morn! :p We need a pretty big camp site at #4 for the group we got this time!

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:35 PM
well that is very sweet! :p But according to a few peeps here..........I dont quite make the cut! :mad:
are we fighting with someone?......thats not good

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Talk to the boys in D row! Bring the thread back up.....Im sure there are more peeps goin in the morn! :p We need a pretty big camp site at #4 for the group we got this time!
i will find those guys,great im gonna need long travel suspension

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 04:39 PM
i will find those guys,great im gonna need long travel suspension
Sounds fun! :p

***boateditor
12-14-2005, 05:00 PM
You're a stud! :p Thats what I hear anyways! :p So ya interested in taking some pics for a few of us on the side??? We are thinking of giving them to our husbands as gifts! Shhhhhhhhhhhh......
It's not nice to tease aging bachelors. :(

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 05:01 PM
heart medication?

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Ahhhh.....sorry hunny! Not teasing! :p

Squirtin Thunder
12-14-2005, 05:10 PM
They just don't have a clue my dear.

atomickitn
12-14-2005, 05:56 PM
oooo! dont be fooled my dear you have the best assets and the most bitchen attatude i have ever seen and you are such a nice lady .......and great to be around, i for one luv ya! :cool:

SummitKarl
12-14-2005, 06:38 PM
I will take the Pixi Pics for you.....I promiss not to post them ;)

Totally IncapASSitated
12-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Well what do you know...I forgot to mention that I am a "professional" ;) photographer also!!! hehehe

Totally IncapASSitated
12-14-2005, 06:55 PM
Well what do you know...I forgot to mention that I am a "professional" ;) photographer also!!! hehehe
Oh yeah and my "studio" is a 1978 van conversion with a waterbed :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: j/k
Come on Pixie we all know you definitely "make the cut" :rollside:

***boateditor
12-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Back off! She wants the best...the HOT BOAT photographer! And I accept the job! Where do I go? What time? What should I wear? Where are my kids? Hey, bartender! Who's that guy with my daughter? Where's my wallet?
Brett (channelling Rodney)

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 10:33 PM
oooo! dont be fooled my dear you have the best assets and the most bitchen attatude i have ever seen and you are such a nice lady .......and great to be around, i for one luv ya! :cool:
DITTO!!!

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:42 PM
You are all very cute!
But really Brett....I know a few of us willing to participate in a secret shoot for our hunnys! :p NO GREEN WATER! YUCKY! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-14-2005, 10:43 PM
DITTO!!!
DOUBLE DITTO!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
12-14-2005, 10:44 PM
You are all very cute!
But really Brett....I know a few of us willing to participate in a secret shoot for our hunnys! :p NO GREEN WATER! YUCKY! :crossx:
I got a decent camera. We can arrange this. :crossx:

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 10:46 PM
I got a decent camera. We can arrange this. :crossx:
When I am in the mood, I turn into a tripod!

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:49 PM
LMFAO!!!!
I am being serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are both cracking me up! Thank you....I needed that!

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 10:50 PM
LMFAO!!!!
I am being serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are both cracking me up! Thank you....I needed that!
So was I. :boxed:
Good to see you laugh?

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM
So was I. :boxed:
Good to see you laugh?
LOL! Luv you both! Good night! :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-14-2005, 10:52 PM
LMFAO!!!!
You think I'm not? I've been wanting to do this for a while. We're gonna hook it up in the Spring. I'm just gonna tell you when and where to show up. And we will be needing Mark's boat as a prop. We can do a patriotic or 4th of July theme. Mannnn, I got some ideas. :idea: :idea: :devil:

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 10:54 PM
You think I'm not? I've been wanting to do this for a while. We're gonna hook it up in the Spring. I'm just gonna tell you when and where to show up. And we will be needing Mark's boat as a prop. We can do a patriotic or 4th of July theme. Mannnn, I got some ideas. :idea: :idea: :devil:
J, they could wax your back into the stars and stripes!

hoolign
12-14-2005, 11:39 PM
LMFAO!!!!
Your ASSets....are HOOILGN approved :D

***boateditor
12-15-2005, 08:31 AM
PIX!!!!!!!!! Just PM me where I need to go, when I need to be there and what kind of beer to bring!

Dave C
12-15-2005, 08:44 AM
HBE,
at first I didn't know what to make of you. But in your infinite wisdom, you chose a career that necessitates beautiful women taking their clothes off for you..........
good job!!!

***boateditor
12-15-2005, 10:34 AM
HBE, at first I didn't know what to make of you.
"Well, I can make a hat...or a broach...or a pterodactyl..."
--Johnny Hinshaw, "Airplane!"

JB in so cal
12-15-2005, 10:35 AM
"Well, I can make a hat...or a broach...or a pterodactyl..."
--Johnny Hinshaw, "Airplane!"
...looks like I picked a bad day to stop sniffin' glue.