PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Women....

OliverM5
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Why the @%! do the girls you treat like shit and give no attention to love you, but the ones you put on a pedestal and actually care about don't give a shiat?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Because we are a bunch of crazy biatches! :p

OliverM5
12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Because we are a bunch of crazy biatches! :p
LOL - that's the answer I was looking for! My girlfriend of 4 months couldn't even give me a kiss and hug hello.....how f^%$#!g sad is that! Dumped her yesterday....

Biglue
12-14-2005, 03:45 PM
LOL - that's the answer I was looking for! My girlfriend of 4 months couldn't even give me a kiss and hug hello.....how f^%$#!g sad is that! Dumped her yesterday....
Over her not hugging and kissing you hello???? Boy you sound like the clingy type brother.
Trust me. Once you're with them for a while you kinda don't really want all that lovey dovey stuff everyday.

OliverM5
12-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Over her not hugging and kissing you hello???? Boy you sound like the clingy type brother.
Trust me. Once you're with them for a while you kinda don't really want all that lovey dovey stuff everyday.
I hear ya....believe me, I've had my share of random women...I'm looking for someone I can settle down with and who can raise my kids....

Ziggy
12-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Keep hunting then...you just haven't found the right match to your personality.

Blown Spectra
12-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Cuz their is no such thing as PMS once a month..... their always on the F&^$ Rag and I am with you on that on my freind... you treat them like shit they love you.......
Eric

Schmick
12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
crazy, flip flopping, menstral chicks are still better than option B

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
for yourself then

Do F150's Float?
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Being one of the saner chicks i know... I will just let you know... i think we're all hardwired to be a little messed up... sorry... :(

topless
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
I hear ya....believe me, I've had my share of random women...I'm looking for someone I can settle down with and who can raise my kids....To raise YOUR kids? Why can't you do it? :rolleyes:

Biglue
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
To raise YOUR kids? Why can't you do it? :rolleyes:
Uh oh. :crossx:

barbigrl
12-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Why the @%! do the girls you treat like shit and give no attention to love you, but the ones you put on a pedestal and actually care about don't give a shiat?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'd have to say the same thing goes for guys too.....

OliverM5
12-14-2005, 04:00 PM
If you're not smart enough to know what I mean, I don't think I need to answer your question....

riverbound
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Being one of the saner chicks i know... I will just let you know... i think we're all hardwired to be a little messed up... sorry... :(
That is SO funny......yet true :idea:

riverbound
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
I'd have to say the same thing goes for guys too.....
*smacks BG* Smarten up!
Guys are perfect :D

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
guys are,I just figured out your a gurl,,,maybe just this guy is dumb

Benjhamina
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
It's because girls are dumber than men. Their brains are smaller. It's a scientific fact......

Biglue
12-14-2005, 04:06 PM
*smacks BG* Smarten up!
Guys are perfect :D
And you have the boyfriend to prove it. :D

topless
12-14-2005, 04:06 PM
If you're not smart enough to know what I mean, I don't think I need to answer your question.... I don't know if you're divorced, if you are widowed or what. If you are divorced it seems your kids already have two parents. I myself am divorced and wouldn't think of looking for a new dad for them as they already have one. If you are widowed then thats another story so to say I'm not smart enough for you to answer my question is ridiculous.

Do F150's Float?
12-14-2005, 04:07 PM
LMAO..... it starts....again....

riverbound
12-14-2005, 04:07 PM
And you have the boyfriend to prove it. :D
Keep hoping Lue....but it aing gonna happen :rolleyes:

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:08 PM
LMAO..... it starts....again....
I missed something??For some reason the F150 must have thrown me off,I really pay attention well huh

barbigrl
12-14-2005, 04:10 PM
*smacks BG* Smarten up!
woman are perfect :D mainly you
:)

Biglue
12-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Keep hoping Lue....but it aing gonna happen :rolleyes:
I wouldn't hit on AC's girl like that. :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
12-14-2005, 04:11 PM
I missed something??For some reason the F150 must have thrown me off,I really pay attention well huh
Hi. I'm a 6' tall blonde dude...you could say i look like zach morris. Kidding. I think everyone here thought i was a dude till they met me, it's ok. :wink:
Now back to the topic at hand... women are crazy. Always will be. :p

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi. I'm a 6' tall blonde dude...you could say i look like zach morris. Kidding. I think everyone here thought i was a dude till they met me, it's ok. :wink:
the most SANE woman I know,but I dont know any other woman

76ANTHONY
12-14-2005, 04:13 PM
not all women, just you.......

ontilt
12-14-2005, 04:15 PM
It would all be fine if women just did what they were told without arguing.

NorCal Gameshow
12-14-2005, 04:16 PM
it's called the dating game.

spectratoad
12-14-2005, 04:17 PM
That is what I was wondering????

OliverM5
12-14-2005, 04:18 PM
That is what I was wondering????
My bad...im just pissed....I have no kids, I meant someone to raise my children with once we have them....

spectratoad
12-14-2005, 04:19 PM
I don't know if you're divorced, if you are widowed or what. If you are divorced it seems your kids already have two parents. I myself am divorced and wouldn't think of looking for a new dad for them as they already have one. If you are widowed then thats another story so to say I'm not smart enough for you to answer my question is ridiculous.
Well Topless I guess I am dumb too cuz that's how I read it. :)

topless
12-14-2005, 04:19 PM
My bad...im just pissed....I have no kids, I meant someone to raise my children with once we have them....Well you should have said to raise a family WITH.

Biglue
12-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Well you should have said to raise a family WITH.
Uh teacher...........can I ask a question? :D

spectratoad
12-14-2005, 04:21 PM
My bad...im just pissed....I have no kids, I meant someone to raise my children with once we have them....
That's what I was looking for in this.................
I hear ya....believe me, I've had my share of random women...I'm looking for someone I can settle down with and who can raise my kids....

topless
12-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Uh teacher...........can I ask a question? :DLOL, certainly little Johnny. :crossx:

Biglue
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
LOL, certainly little Johnny. :crossx:
Can I go to the bathroom? I gotta go pee. :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Women are like dog poop. The older they get...
...the easier they are to pick up.

Old Texan
12-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Girls ie: ladies, women, females are people, not objects. You put objects on pedestals, not people. Talk to them, get to know them, listen to them. You will start what is called communication. If there is chemistry you will have a relationship that will become more personal. If the chemistry isn't right you will have a new friend at best or an acquaintance at worst.
Social skills are really quite easy once you understand it's not all about you and she understands it's not all about her.

Biglue
12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Girls ie: ladies, women, females are people, not objects. You put objects on pedestals, not people. Talk to them, get to know them, listen to them. You will start what is called communication. If there is chemistry you will have a relationship that will become more personal. If the chemistry isn't right you will have a new friend at best or an acquaintance at worst.
Social skills are really quite easy once you understand it's not all about you and she understands it's not all about her.
You're gay, huh? :crossx:

Phat Matt
12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
That makes two of us. :)

spectratoad
12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Only two things I know of in Texas.............and one doesn't have horns. j/k :D

jdogginla
12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Oliver........u need to spend a week listening to Tom Leykis. Become a student of Leykis 101. If you're in SoCal....97.1 m-f 3-7pm

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
were kinda slow,,,,by the way,I had a few audio questions in the audio section,if you get time take a look!

Do F150's Float?
12-14-2005, 04:57 PM
LOL...do i need to start a thread? "Hi! I'm a GIRL!" J/K...well, now ya know! :wink: :D

Phat Matt
12-14-2005, 04:59 PM
were kinda slow,,,,by the way,I had a few audio questions in the audio section,if you get time take a look!
Will do. :)

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 04:59 PM
LOL...do i need to start a thread? "Hi! I'm a GIRL!" J/K...well, now ya know! :wink: :D
F150 thing,sorry if I offended.Im married by the way,so back off :rollside:

Phat Matt
12-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Post some pics and change your name to "Do VW Beetles Float?" or something. :D

Old Texan
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM
You're gay, huh? :crossx:
Quite the contrary. I just know how to treat a lady.
There is technique involved to getting laid. I'm an old cuss now but in my day it was a rare occasion when I didn't score.

Old Texan
12-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Only two things I know of in Texas.............and one doesn't have horns. j/k :D
2 kinds of people, Texans and those that want to be Texans. :D

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
2 kinds of people, Texans and those that want to be Texans. :D
im not a people

FMluvswater
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
You're taken, huh? :D

Old Texan
12-14-2005, 05:17 PM
You're taken, huh? :D
Da m n Guys, I was just trying to help the poor sucker out. With his attitude toward women (notice they all pretty much left), the only way he was gonna get laid was to crawl up a chickens' a$$e and wait.

Biglue
12-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Da m n Guys, I was just trying to help the poor sucker out. With his attitude toward women (notice they all pretty much left), the only way he was gonna get laid was to crawl up a chickens' a$$e and wait.
Take it easy buddy. Just giving you shit.

FMluvswater
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
I wasn't mocking your post; I was impressed by it. He could do worse than to take your wise approach that's for sure. :idea:

riverroyal
12-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Im your new best friend,now theres a LAKE

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2005, 05:27 PM
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/14711.jpg
:D

Old Texan
12-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I know that :D
Gotta send a little back dontcha

spectratoad
12-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah me too. Ok group hug. AHHHHH.... now where is Oliver???? Did he find a momma yet??? :)

Flying Tiger
12-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Women want what they can't get.
Ignor but respect them will usually work.
They are attracted to wrong.
They'll tell you it ain't so,,, but it is.
This should be your lifes operating plan when ever dealing with women.

TBONE1904
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM
It's sad to say, but treat chiks like shit and they will do whatever you want.....treat them like princesses, and your gone the next day. That seems to sum up the dating scene in san diego atleast!

ROZ
12-14-2005, 11:25 PM
the most SANE woman I know,but I dont know any other woman
You're wife must read the boards :D

MagicMtnDan
12-15-2005, 12:04 AM
It's all about the chase. It's all about wanting what you can't have. Playing easy to get gets you nothing. Playing hard to get gets you what you usually don't want.

Flying Tiger
12-15-2005, 04:00 AM
It's sad to say, but treat chiks like shit and they will do whatever you want.....treat them like princesses, and your gone the next day. That seems to sum up the dating scene in san diego atleast!
From my adventures, the US is the only country were guys treat women well.
And in turn, in the US,, women treat guys pretty bad.
Not just SD,, is the entire US.
Hangin out down under, or in the UK, or Japan, guys will rarely treat a lady like a lady, and the girls are attracted to that kinda treatment.

Wet Dream
12-15-2005, 07:57 AM
Girls ie: ladies, women, females are people, not objects. You put objects on pedestals, not people.
What a crock of CHIT! Its a figure of speech.

Jbb
12-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Women are like dog poop. The older they get...
...the easier they are to pick up.
:p

lucky
12-15-2005, 08:05 AM
screw that , raise your own kids - and look for a hot piece

lucky
12-15-2005, 08:06 AM
for yourself then
amen - glad your a positive soul my friend

H20 Toie
12-15-2005, 12:22 PM
but are you 6' tall?

MsDrmr
12-15-2005, 12:31 PM
were not all like that, trust me

Seadog
12-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Anyone who puts a woman on a pedestal is just plain crazy. I am a little over a year from my 30th and I still don't understand my wife. I also don't understand any of her sisters, nor do their husbands. The one thing you do, is treat any woman you are involved with as an equal. Not as someone above or below you. I heard it said when I was younger that you did not want a woman to walk in front or behind you, but one that will walk proudly at your side.
And don't treat her as one of the guys. You have to have guy time, gal time and together time. And accept the fact that you are going to have times where she growls at you one minute and then wants to be held the next.
You have to love a woman unconditionally, but you have to realize that they can be treacherous bitches. If she starts to salt money away, get some good legal referrals. It is no wonder that the apaches used to allow their women to torture prisoners, they have a natural propensity for it. More than men, women will accept the fact that a relationship is doomed. And while being all sweet and nice, be putting a vicious court case together that will clean you out.
Finding the right woman is the best thing for any man, but it is harder to maintain than any tool, vehicle or property you have.

MsDrmr
12-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Anyone who puts a woman on a pedestal is just plain crazy. I am a little over a year from my 30th and I still don't understand my wife. I also don't understand any of her sisters, nor do their husbands. The one thing you do, is treat any woman you are involved with as an equal. Not as someone above or below you. I heard it said when I was younger that you did not want a woman to walk in front or behind you, but one that will walk proudly at your side.
And don't treat her as one of the guys. You have to have guy time, gal time and together time. And accept the fact that you are going to have times where she growls at you one minute and then wants to be held the next.
You have to love a woman unconditionally, but you have to realize that they can be treacherous bitches. If she starts to salt money away, get some good legal referrals. It is no wonder that the apaches used to allow their women to torture prisoners, they have a natural propensity for it. More than men, women will accept the fact that a relationship is doomed. And while being all sweet and nice, be putting a vicious court case together that will clean you out.
Finding the right woman is the best thing for any man, but it is harder to maintain than any tool, vehicle or property you have.
Nicely said

76ANTHONY
12-15-2005, 12:47 PM
F150 thing,sorry if I offended.Im married by the way,so back off :rollside:
lmao. ok now this sh&t is too fricken funny.....

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2005, 01:08 PM
but are you 6' tall?
LMAO....nope, 5'6'' to be exact.
K, I'm gonna change my name to Miss Do F150's Float? :crossx: Would that be better? :D

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2005, 01:08 PM
lmao. ok now this sh&t is too fricken funny.....
LMAO...I just realized he said F150 THING....psh...thanks... :yuk: :rollside:

topless
12-15-2005, 01:11 PM
LMAO....nope, 5'6'' to be exact.
K, I'm gonna change my name to Miss Do F150's Float? :crossx: Would that be better? :D
You probably should. Everyone thinks I'm a guy too by my screen name. :crossx:

Tom Brown
12-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Everyone thinks I like to shit, by my screen name.

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, but as soon as they see your avi, it makes sense...
<<<<<that's my butt...you think it would make sense! LOL
Everyone thinks I like to shit, by my screen name.
No Tom. Everyone thinks you like to shit because of your posts. Your screen name & avitar just affirm that ;) :D

BarryMac
12-15-2005, 01:17 PM
You aren't??? I thought you and Kim Hanson were twins, him a chick you a dude???

topless
12-15-2005, 01:19 PM
You aren't??? I thought you and Kim Hanson were twins, him a chick you a dude???
LOL, I guess I'm a gay man since I love men. :crossx:

BarryMac
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
LOL, I guess I'm a gay man since I love men. :crossx:
Hmmm, like 90% of the women on this board, they like chicks as much as they like sausages...:D

Tom Brown
12-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Jbb must be gay then, too.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/DSCF0014lasttopfan.JPG

91nordic29
12-15-2005, 01:37 PM
because they heard about the way you treated the others! :)

rrrr
12-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Oliver, go to the Bench Racers forum, there are several posters that would accept you gladly.
:220v: :crossx: :D

lucky
12-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Jbb must be gay then, too.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/DSCF0014lasttopfan.JPG
well at least he gave up smoking cigaretts :rolleyes:

sorry dog
12-15-2005, 05:18 PM
www.ihatewomen.com (http://www.ihatewomen.com)