PDA

View Full Version : This Guy Was Funny As Sheit!!!

WYRD
05-16-2006, 08:10 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/Funny/FunnyBoat.jpg
So saturday I did not launch till late because I hooked up Dia and Seans Spa. We were waiting to launch at the south Winsor ramp and this guy tried to back up his truck at least 20 times and could not get it right. He ran the trailer up on the center dock 3 times and hit the sign once. He kept yelling at his wife like it was her fault. Finally the ranger threw him out, he never did get his boat launched. Ha Ha good times!!! :crossx:
I think he needs a Bud Light Salute------------------>Heres to you Mr. Own a boat and don't know how to drive it Man<------------------------
WYRD

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 08:15 AM
So saturday I did not launch till late because I hooked up Dia and Seans Spa. We were waiting to launch at the south Winsor ramp and this guy tried to back up his truck at least 20 times and could not get it right. He ran the trailer up on the center dock 3 times and hit the sign once. He kept yelling at his wife like it was her fault. Finally the ranger threw him out, he never did get his boat launched. Ha Ha good times!!! :crossx:
I think he needs a Bud Light Salute------------------>Heres to you Mr. Own a boat and don't know how to drive it Man<------------------------
WYRD
Obviously he needed some help! :220v: So why didn't you hop in the truck and back it down for them? :confused: :hammer2:
You know how Hot Boaters are "River Aware" and help fellow boaters out in need. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
HDD :cool:

WYRD
05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Obviously he needed some help! :220v: So why didn't you hop in the truck and back it down for them? :confused: :hammer2:
You know how Hot Boaters are "River Aware" and help fellow boaters out in need. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I was having too much fun just watching him...........I had to wait because the jackazz in my launch lane thought the ramp was a great place to work on his POS Ultra that wouldn't start. After that ordeal I am always launching early, with the people who know how to boat!!!! :idea: :rollside:

Jbb
05-16-2006, 08:20 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing.....would have been real easy for one of the ramp "experts" to take 2 minutes out of his day,and teach someone something...and make someone's day.....

Trigger
05-16-2006, 08:23 AM
I was thinking the same thing. If he didn't personally do anything to you, why not offer to help him? Instead you just laugh at him. Should I laugh at you because your boat is slower and smaller than mine and you are just in my way? Of course not. I don't see why you can take the time to take a picture of the guy and laugh, but you can't take the time to help him out. Nice boater mentality.

Not So Fast
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Holy Crap, tough crowd :) NSF

ChumpChange
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
This thread is like that thread that NOTALENT started about drinking a lot. He thought the thread would be cool but it went a complete different direction.

Gilligan
05-16-2006, 08:33 AM
If you cannot back your boat up yourself you do not deserve to launch it. ;)
Say someone helped him back it in. Then how would he get it out? :)

WYRD
I was thinking the same thing. If he didn't personally do anything to you, why not offer to help him? Instead you just laugh at him. Should I laugh at you because your boat is slower and smaller than mine and you are just in my way? Of course not. I don't see why you can take the time to take a picture of the guy and laugh, but you can't take the time to help him out. Nice boater mentality.
Sure thats what I will do. Help someone who obviously has no boating experience launch on a busy launch ramp so they can just zoom off on the water, have a couple or ten beers, and endanger me and my kids on the water? Get a fawkin grip!! I have great boater mentality, I have done my fair share of helping people out, I also have had my fair share of being helped out. Dont be the typical armchair internet tough guy and pass judgment on me. Just because you have a "bigger, faster, boat then me" doesnt give you that right. If this guy made that much of a jackazz of himself on the ramp almost fighting with the ranger, so bad that the ranger felt he was unsafe to be on the water then I agree he doesn't need to be there...............just my .02
WYRD

Jetboatguru
WYRD
There is gonna be one day that you are broke down and a guy with a boat just like that one is gonna pull you in. Not cool.

RiverDave
05-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Bud Light salute.. Here's to you Mr. Posted a thread on the internet and is now getting railed on for it. ;) :D j/k
Honestly though, I woulda probably tried to lend a hand, but on the flipside I focking hate those people that scream at their wives becuase they can't figure their program out.. That would've possibly made me stay away as well.
RD

Daytona100
05-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Come on Bro you shoulda handed him a beer, launched his shitbox, pickle tickled his old lady parked his truck and flashed him the shocker. Then you would be a hero. :argue:

Gilligan
05-16-2006, 08:36 AM
I would have told the loser to go practice in a church paking lot before coming back. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/jackoff.gif

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Come on Bro you shoulda handed him a beer, launched his shitbox, pickle tickled his old lady parked his truck and flashed him the shocker. Then you would be a hero. :argue:
I don't know, I kind of like the way this thread is going now. :D :D :D
Besides, everyone knows that WYRD is gay. The wife would be in no danger. :D

tcook33
05-16-2006, 08:37 AM
It's kinda like the old saying.....if you can't start it, then you can't ride it.....
Do you really want a guy that can't back his boat up....on the water with you?
You people are the same ones bitching when an inexperienced boater does something really stupid. You can't party on both sides of the fence guys......
I say if you can't get it in the water, you shouldn't be out there.

Gilligan
05-16-2006, 08:38 AM
All of you snobs with your million dollar boats know you would help out that poor fool and his trailer trash boat. :)

WYRD
05-16-2006, 08:39 AM
I would have told the loser to go practice in a church paking lot before coming back. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/jackoff.gif
That is exactly what the ranger told him! Wal Mart is just down the street.
And Jordy, for a gay guy I sure do get alot of chicks :crossx:

Jbb
05-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Bud Light salute.. Here's to you Mr. Posted a thread on the internet and is now getting railed on for it. ;) :D j/k
Honestly though, I woulda probably tried to lend a hand, but on the flipside I focking hate those people that scream at their wives becuase they can't figure their program out.. That would've possibly made me stay away as well.
RD
Thats funny Dave......It didnt seem to bother you when I yelled at you when you were not waxing the boat fast enough..... :p

Jetboatguru
05-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Who says he cant drive his boat? So he struggles launching it. The guy wants to get out on the water and enjoy it like anyone else. I can't in recent times remember a thread about that particular boat being a menace on the water. Make someone's day.

Gilligan
05-16-2006, 08:41 AM
For some unknown reason women flock to gays because they think they can can convert them. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/makeout.gif

tcook33
05-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Who says he cant drive his boat? So he struggles launching it. The guy wants to get out on the water and enjoy it like anyone else. I can't in recent times remember a thread about that particular boat being a menace on the water. Make someone's day.
Something tells me.....that if he can't launch it, he probably hasn't done it many times, which leads to very little experience in the water, which leads to potential danger.
Some people shouldn't be out there and it starts with learning how to tow your trailer.
Maybe he should start off with a smaller fishing lake....not Havasu in the middle of the summer. :p

moneypit
05-16-2006, 08:44 AM
It's kinda like the old saying.....if you can't start it, then you can't ride it.....
Do you really want a guy that can't back his boat up....on the water with you?
You people are the same ones bitching when an inexperienced boater does something really stupid. You can't party on both sides of the fence guys......
I say if you can't get it in the water, you shouldn't be out there.
Thats not true. The guy may be a fine boater. May have grown up on boats or been on a friends boat and learned how to boat responsible.. But never learned how to back one up on a busy day in Havasu... This guys boat is exactly what he needs.. its a begginers boat.. if he had a hundred mile an hour boat, then I would start worrying.
I would have hopped out of my vehicle to help this guy...

Big Kahunaa
05-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Hey i was having a bad day plus the bitch was pissing me off

tcook33
Thats not true. The guy may be a fine boater. May have grown up on boats or been on a friends boat and learned how to boat responsible.. But never learned how to back one up on a busy day in Havasu... This guys boat is exactly what he needs.. its a begginers boat.. if he had a hundred mile an hour boat, then I would start worrying.
I would have hopped out of my vehicle to help this guy...
You could be right. I'm not saying that I wouldn't have helped him....I'm just saying that there is probably good reason why most wouldn't have helped him.
Maybe start his OWN experience in a less crowded area. I understand we all started somewhere......

WYRD
Like I said before, The RANGER (whom watches that launch ramp every work day of his life so problably has a pretty decent idea) didn't feel this guy was safe to be on the water!!!! It wasn't once or twice this guy couldnt get it straight. In fact Trimm Man was in the lane next to me and this guy almost hit his boat several times. do you think its common sense to run the wheel of the trailer up on the dock, THREE TIMES! If it wasn't 10 in the morning I woulda swore this guy was shietfaced! Not the kinda reaction I want next to me on the water!
WYRD

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Me personnally I would have just jumped in his truck and launched him or tried to help, but thats just me :)
Im open for insults now :)

moneypit
05-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I focking hate those people that scream at their wives becuase they can't figure their program out..
She probably still required an ass chewing. Im sure shes not proud of the boat and she probably gave her ol' man an earful about their new boat the entire drive to Havasu. I can hear it now... She called him a loser the entire road trip. Told hime they should have bought a DCB. She probably ate fritos and scratched her ass all 300 miles. She probably made him buy her a box of Kotex rags while he went in to the Wal-mart.. HE was so worked up and pissed off that when he got to the ramp, he let her have it in public.

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Just because you're a hairdresser. Not exactly the same. :notam:
For some unknown reason women flock to gays because they think they can can convert them. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/makeout.gif
That and the girls think they're harmless, and might get a hookup on the new 'do they're looking for. :D

Jetboatguru
05-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Like I said before, The RANGER (whom watches that launch ramp every work day of his life so problably has a pretty decent idea) didn't feel this guy was safe to be on the water!!!! It wasn't once or twice this guy couldnt get it straight. In fact Trimm Man was in the lane next to me and this guy almost hit his boat several times. do you think its common sense to run the wheel of the trailer up on the dock, THREE TIMES! If it wasn't 10 in the morning I woulda swore this guy was shietfaced! Not the kinda reaction I want next to me on the water!
WYRD
Your whole take on this guy until you were mobbed was (this guy was funny as sheit) Not "wow, I'm glad this guy was turned away, he was freaking dangerous."

soupersonic
05-16-2006, 08:55 AM
I guess if you cant back your trailer in the water you should go practice somewhere. But why should someone do it for him? I wouldnt want that responsibility. What IF he didnt know how to drive the boat either and went and hit someone else,you find out and you put him on the water. How would you feel then? Fock that ill stick to laughing and taking pictures :)

TRIMM MANN
05-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Shane,
You are so right here. Nobody was even there to see what happened. And they are talking shiat.
He almost took out my boat and Blazer several times, that's when your Boat Biatch decided to get my Blazer out of there.
Thanks again for all the help.
Oh and by the way.....you always go out of your way to help me out on the water.
Kenny

Mrs. Bordsmnj
I will say I am a pro at backing the trailer down the ramp but I never drive our boat. I just might be a menace on the water if I drove. :rollside: You never know...... So just because he is having trouble with launching doesn't mean he is going to be a menace on the water.
I personally would have offered him help. I always thought the people who kick it with a beer and make fun of people who are having trouble tryin to launch is lame.
No offense Shane. I still love ya. :rollside:

Jetboatguru
Me personnally I would have just jumped in his truck and launched him or tried to help, but thats just me :)
Thats what any upstanding fellow boater would have done. :)

Jordy
05-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Seeing the situation -vs- us discussing on the board are totally different situations.
True, but watching Shane trying to squirm out of this under the ever changing pressures of the mob-mentality is cracking me up. Should someone jump in and help him get this boat back on the trailer or should we just keep laughing and taking pictures???? :D :D :D
I vote pictures. :D

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Your whole take on this guy until you were mobbed was (this guy was funny as sheit) Not "wow, I'm glad this guy was turned away, he was freaking dangerous."
It still is "he was funny a sheit" I laughed my azz off. and still am. :crossx:

Jbb
05-16-2006, 09:01 AM
True, but watching Shane trying to squirm out of this under the ever changing pressures of the mob-mentality is cracking me up. Should someone jump in and help him get this boat back on the trailer or should we just keep laughing and taking pictures???? :D :D :D
Jordy.....stop hating.... :p

HTRDLNCN
05-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Tough call if you werent there.
I have seen some guys that ifyou were to try and help
would just as soon start a fight with you as let you help them.
From the way this guy treated his boat and wife thats a fairly
good assumption he would have jumped down your throat if you offered help.
I could be wrong,wasnt there..

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Shane,
You are so right here. Nobody was even there to see what happened. And they are talking shiat.
He almost took out my boat and Blazer several times, that's when your Boat Biatch decided to get my Blazer out of there.
Thanks again for all the help.
Oh and by the way.....you always go out of your way to help me out on the water.
Kenny
TRIMM MANN whens the next party :crossx: BTW Some guy came up to us about 2 weeks back in the channel and said he was your brother........................... :)

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Great Boater Mentality Jordy :rolleyes: :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
05-16-2006, 09:07 AM
TRIMM MANN whens the next party :crossx: BTW Some guy came up to us about 2 weeks back in the channel and said he was your brother........................... :)
That's my bro Bobby with the 32 Sleekcraft.
I am ready for a party anytime. I want to have you guys over to my house this time. Just let me know.
When are you going back up?

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Great Boater Mentality Jordy :rolleyes: :crossx:
We're not boating. We're having an internet lynching. The boat reference was merely a metaphor for what was happening. :D
I helped a few people get on and off the dock this weekend, and it turns out that one was even on the boards. There is a thread over on ISL about it. I do try to help people where I can because it makes it a better experience for all involved if you can teach people not to be as big of a liability as they have the potential to be. People helping people. ;) :D

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Good point.....lol After all this is funny as sheit :)
Your running a close 2nd to jordy for the Azzhole of the year award Tom :idea: :crossx:

moneypit
05-16-2006, 09:10 AM
What if this guy justgot back from IRAQ defending our country, had cancer, just lost his mother, had one leg and a blind dog. WOuld you still laugh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 09:12 AM
That's my bro Bobby with the 32 Sleekcraft.
I am ready for a party anytime. I want to have you guys over to my house this time. Just let me know.
When are you going back up?
I hope to get out this weekend, if not its the next 3 weekends in a row. Thank you for the invite, look forward to hanging out again. We'll give ya a ring when were in town.
Your brother told us he was way cooler than you and he gets more chicks and he is more buffed out than you :p

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:12 AM
We're not boating. We're having an internet lynching. The boat reference was merely a metaphor for what was happening. :D
I helped a few people get on and off the dock this weekend, and it turns out that one was even on the boards. There is a thread over on ISL about it. I do try to help people where I can because it makes it a better experience for all involved if you can teach people not to be as big of a liability as they have the potential to be. People helping people. ;) :D
Well let me revise my statment then --------------Great "HOT BOATER" Mentality Jordy :idea: :D
I too try to help out where I can, But IMO I would have been more in the way, the ranger was there thats his job.

TRIMM MANN
05-16-2006, 09:14 AM
I hope to get out this weekend, if not its the next 3 weekends in a row. Thank you for the invite, look forward to hanging out again. We'll give ya a ring when were in town.
Your brother told us he was way cooler than you and he gets more chicks and he is more buffed out than you :p
All true...lol

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:15 AM
I too try to help out where I can, But IMO I would have been more in the way, the ranger was there thats his job.
Damn, are your feet getting tired from all this dancing around that you're doing???? :D
Why would it be the ranger's job??? How do you know he's a boater??? He could be terrified of the water and doesn't know the first thing about boats or backing a trailer. Maybe he's some tree hugging squirrel licking envirionmentalist just trying to get his foot in the door with the park service and that's all they had open at the time so he took it. Do you really want a guy who is more worried about recycling his Birkenstock's than boats around him, trying to help this guy put his boat in the water???? I know I don't. :D

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 09:15 AM
All true...lol
You guys are too funny. :rollside:

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:22 AM
lol....You gotta admit, it is funny, right?
Yup! :crossx:

Big Warlock
05-16-2006, 09:25 AM
I was a boat biatch before the term was invented. I just got back from Havasu, 2nd time in three weeks. My best friend from college, who got me into boating, caught up to us there. Now in our mid forties, we looked back on the days when we used to go to Havasu lots of weekends, for years on end. I used to drive the truck, launch the boat, handle things from ice, bumpers, anchor etc. etc. We would invite our friends and had a condo at the Queens Bay when it first was built. He taught me about boating in a 22 foot Spectre Day cruiser. I learned boating over those years. I learned alot, but not everything. I still learn today. Jordy will be happy to know I know how the potty works on the boat so he can safely park on the starboard side now, with no fear of an "accidental" pumpout into his cockpit area! :rolleyes:
My first boat was an Invader, back in the late 80's. Then I got a 22' Scarab in the mid 90s. Then went crazy and bought into a 50 ' Bertram in 2000. Then the 29 foot Warlock in 2003. Now the 38 foot Donzi. Came a long way. I hold a 100 ton license, my CDL and have my commercial / instrument / multi engine pilot's license. I don't do it because I have to. I do it because I want to know everything I can about the equipment I am running. I am fortunate to have full time professionals that run my big toys. I prefer to run the Donzi on my own. And God knows I make mistakes still. And I learn something new all the time. And when shiat goes bad, and you know it will one day, you want to be prepared. And you want to know what to do and then execute. :crossx:
My point being, you should know your equipment and how to run it. From the truck and how to back it up to the boat and how to dock and boating etiquette (sp?). I was sick at the nautical eating b-fast and watching morons race throw on PWC and boats way above wake speed. Accidents happen with stupidity and alcohol. I personally do not boat, fly or drive while drinking. My friends will tell you that. And, although I can do everything my self, as a group, we stick together and help each other in and out of the water. And if your drunk, I'll tow you in happily! I am currently teaching my 13 year old, future step son how to operate the boat and it's systems.
If the guy can't back up his truck, God Bless the Ranger for throwing his Azz out of the launch area. That is the moron who will pull out in front of you with his boat, from some cove, while yelling at his wife, causing you a serious incident. When I see someone who needs assistance, not hopeless, I always jump out to give them a hand. I have towed my share in.
WYRD had a good laugh and that was a hell of alot better than getting pissed, walking over and telling the guy to get the heck off the ramp. And many of you would have done that. He pulled out his camera and took some pics and had a good laugh and was sharing it.
I am sure you guys are all real stand up people when people place you in danger or do something stupid. I guarantee you, if this guy was about to run over a little kid or place others in danger, WYRD would have jumped in to stop the moron from hurting someone. So would you.
My .02 cents worth.

TRIMM MANN
05-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Before he was about to hit your truck/boat for the uptenth time why didn't you just take control of the situation? You know, out of self-survival instincts.
How ya doing anyhow?
Tom,
I had just backed my boat into the water and was alone. I was waiting for a spot at the dock, the whole time praying this guy wouldn't take my rig or trailer out.
Just think of how it felt being in the water and not having any control over what is going on at the ramp. Luckily the Ranger came over and took care of business.
Anyone who knows me knows I am the first to help out. After seeing what I saw, I don't think this guy would have accepted help, and if he did I would have been afraid to be on the water with him.
I am doing great, can't wait to get back to Havasu as usual. It is getting harder and harder to leave.
How are you? Can't wait to see the new boat!

Trigger
Sure thats what I will do. Help someone who obviously has no boating experience launch on a busy launch ramp so they can just zoom off on the water, have a couple or ten beers, and endanger me and my kids on the water? Get a fawkin grip!! I have great boater mentality, I have done my fair share of helping people out, I also have had my fair share of being helped out. Dont be the typical armchair internet tough guy and pass judgment on me. Just because you have a "bigger, faster, boat then me" doesnt give you that right. If this guy made that much of a jackazz of himself on the ramp almost fighting with the ranger, so bad that the ranger felt he was unsafe to be on the water then I agree he doesn't need to be there...............just my .02
WYRD
Do you know how ignorant you sound? You don't know how much boating experience he has. Did you ask? He could have been boating all his life, but just never trailered it much. You do know that there are such things as dock slips that people leave their boat at for the season, right? No reason to trailer. So unless you asked him about his boating experience, you should stop using that as a defense as you have been. How do you even know he drinks? You are jumping to so many conclusions about this guy and you don't even know him. Do you think his attitude could be from being embarrassed? I know I act a little differerent than usual when I am in a situation that is embarrasssing to me. Then you call me an internet tough guy, but not anyone else of the many people who think you acted like an azz. Hmmm, small man complex? One last note, it is not that my boat is bigger, faster and better that I can say these things, it is the fact that I must have more compassion for those who may not be as capable to do things as well as others. Not to mention I am bigger AND better than you so go scratch. You acted like an azz and people are calling you out. Get over it and learn for the next time tough guy.

Jordy
Nice work on turning this thread serious Big Warlock. WTF is wrong with you???? :D
Although it seems to have pulled itself out of the nose dive that it was in after your post. Might be able to pull this one out without a belly landing (insert plane crash jokes here :D ).

Jbb
05-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Team Turnkey....All about people....helping people...... :p
Building a better tomorrow.....one people at a time.... :p

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Damn, are your feet getting tired from all this dancing around that you're doing???? :D
Why would it be the ranger's job??? How do you know he's a boater??? He could be terrified of the water and doesn't know the first thing about boats or backing a trailer. Maybe he's some tree hugging squirrel licking envirionmentalist just trying to get his foot in the door with the park service and that's all they had open at the time so he took it. Do you really want a guy who is more worried about recycling his Birkenstock's than boats around him, trying to help this guy put his boat in the water???? I know I don't. :D
Well before this turns into a Anti-Frenchie/Honeyman/FastFreddie-down with WYRD type of thread, your right and Im wrong I will sell my boat and never step foot in havasu again, I obviously don't know a thing about boating and never have. It must be because I am an inconsideriate azzhole that would never go out of his way to help out a fellow boater and I just sit at the launch ramp all day and pick at peoples flaws, or maybe it because I just really don't give a fawk about anybody else in this world but me. Not sure what it is that makes me have absoultly no compassion for anybody else hmmmmmmm yep everybody here knows me so well I guess, better than I know myself.
WY"inconsiderate-azzhole"RD

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:33 AM
I LIKE IT!!!! Should I start printing up the t-shirts now??? :D :D :D

Big Warlock
05-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Yea Jordy, I have crashed a couple of planes in my time! But let's look at the positive side:
I learned from both crashes. :rolleyes:
I walked away from both of them, as did everyone else in the plane. :cool:
My future wife will never, ever go flying with me!! :crossx:
And when shiat goes down, Anyone that knows me would prefer to have me handle the crashing portion of the program, be it in a car, truck, plane or boat! :p

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:38 AM
WY"inconsiderate-azzhole"RD
Whoa, I think you might want to calm down a second and see if they have anything at this store that you can use:
www.GET.A.SENSE.OF.HUMOR.HERE.com :D
Maybe you should pick up a couple. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
05-16-2006, 09:39 AM
And for the record:
I have never crashed nor sunk a boat! :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
I hear you. I was just poking the monkey at the zoo :)
I will be coming down to Havasu a couple of times this summer. Hopefully everybody won't be yelling "F MOHAVE" at me when they see me.....lol
One of these times I want to take a bike ride to your house in Bullhead. Have dinner and go for a ride.

Jordy
And when shiat goes down, Anyone that knows me would prefer to have me handle the crashing portion of the program, be it in a car, truck, plane or boat! :p
Now that's signature material right there!!!! :D :D :D

Jbb
05-16-2006, 09:40 AM
I LIKE IT!!!! Should I start printing up the t-shirts now??? :D :D :D
I think it is time...

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Well before this turns into a Anti-Frenchie/Honeyman/FastFreddie-down with WYRD type of thread, WY"inconsiderate-azzhole"RD
It already has! :crossx: :argue:

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Whoa, I think you might want to calm down a second and see if they have anything at this store that you can use:
www.GET.A.SENSE.OF.HUMOR.HERE.com :D
Maybe you should pick up a couple. :D :D :D
Oh I know your Fawkin around (been watching the Jordy Sarcasm for sometime now) but others in here are taking things alittle too seriously here. :idea:

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
No doubt :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Tough call if you werent there.
I have seen some guys that ifyou were to try and help
would just as soon start a fight with you as let you help them.
From the way this guy treated his boat and wife thats a fairly
good assumption he would have jumped down your throat if you offered help.
I could be wrong,wasnt there..
Unless you ask you will never know. :rollside: It doesn't hurt to ask if they need help! :)

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:43 AM
That sounds like a plan. You should have made it up to the house for that big ass BBQ we had during the Harley Run. You missed out bigtime........
Is there another Dam Run BBQ this year Tom?

hoolign
05-16-2006, 09:44 AM
If you cannot back your boat up yourself you do not deserve to launch it. ;)
Say someone helped him back it in. Then how would he get it out? :)
By using what he was taught! No wonder Skipper kicked the shit out of you all the time!

Trigger
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Unless you ask you will never know. :rollside: It doesn't hurt to ask if they need help! :)
Exactly. If you ask to assist him and he acts like an azz to you than he deserves any crap he gets, but don't assume anything unless you atleast make the gesture first.

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
WYRD had a good laugh and that was a hell of alot better than getting pissed, walking over and telling the guy to get the heck off the ramp. And many of you would have done that. He pulled out his camera and took some pics and had a good laugh and was sharing it.
I am sure you guys are all real stand up people when people place you in danger or do something stupid. I guarantee you, if this guy was about to run over a little kid or place others in danger, WYRD would have jumped in to stop the moron from hurting someone. So would you.
My .02 cents worth.
Now that is GREAT Boater Mentality :idea:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh I know your Fawkin around (been watching the Jordy Sarcasm for sometime now) but others in here are taking things alittle too seriously here. :idea:
You quoted my sarcasm laden post as the basis for your I'm selling everything rant, jackass. Try and do a little better next time. If you're quoting me, I'm going to be under the impression that you're responding to something I said and then I'll respond back. If it's a general statment directed at everyone just hit http://www2.***boat.com/forums/images/buttons/reply.gif and do your typing there. :D :D :D
One people at a time. :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 09:46 AM
WYRD
Thank you again hun.
Is that TrimmMan waiting for his friend. HEHEHE :p
And if WYRD had backed the trailer for him who is going to help the guy get it out?????
I am sorry but if you can not launch it you have no business out there. He needs to practice during the week backing his boat down.
And WTF, why yell at the wife cuz you are incompetent???

91nordic29
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
those damn drums are interrupting my work.....

Jbb
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Word............. :p

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:51 AM
Do you know how ignorant you sound? You don't know how much boating experience he has. Did you ask? He could have been boating all his life, but just never trailered it much. You do know that there are such things as dock slips that people leave their boat at for the season, right? No reason to trailer. So unless you asked him about his boating experience, you should stop using that as a defense as you have been. How do you even know he drinks? You are jumping to so many conclusions about this guy and you don't even know him. Do you think his attitude could be from being embarrassed? I know I act a little differerent than usual when I am in a situation that is embarrasssing to me. Then you call me an internet tough guy, but not anyone else of the many people who think you acted like an azz. Hmmm, small man complex? One last note, it is not that my boat is bigger, faster and better that I can say these things, it is the fact that I must have more compassion for those who may not be as capable to do things as well as others. Not to mention I am bigger AND better than you so go scratch. You acted like an azz and people are calling you out. Get over it and learn for the next time tough guy.
go back and re-read what I wrote. I said DONT be an armchair tough guy and pass judgment. Never said you were. :rolleyes: There is a contradicting statement too. :rollside:

WYRD
05-16-2006, 09:53 AM
You quoted my sarcasm laden post as the basis for your I'm selling everything rant, jackass. Try and do a little better next time. If you're quoting me, I'm going to be under the impression that you're responding to something I said and then I'll respond back. If it's a general statment directed at everyone just hit http://www2.***boat.com/forums/images/buttons/reply.gif and do your typing there. :D :D :D
For such an azzhole you sure are a nice helpful guy Jordy :p

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:54 AM
And WTF, why yell at the wife cuz you are incompetent???
Because she wouldn't listen the first time. What was she doing out of the kitchen and at the lake anyway, that's the real question here as dinner ain't gonna cook itself. :mad: :D :D

RAMROD
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
What I have learned from this thread is,
WRYD had a good laugh, but if it had been 2 or 3 hot chicks he might have helped.
Trigger has a small boat.
Jordy would kick a nun in the teeth, on the internet of course, which is all in fun.
Some people take ***boat too seriously and I am LMAO at this thread.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
WYRD
DUDE thats my grandpa your an asshole next time help him out he has an IV of goose in him 24/7 :yuk:

Big Warlock
05-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Please God, don't let Jordy find the thread about the game playing with the pics and "what's wrong" with these pics!! :crossx:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Jordy would kick a nun in the teeth, on the internet of course, which is all in fun.
If she stepped out of line, absofukkinlutely, but then I'd help her to her feet and dust off her habit. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Because she wouldn't listen the first time. What was she doing out of the kitchen and at the lake anyway, that's the real question here as dinner ain't gonna cook itself. :mad: :D :D
:mad: :mad: :mad: Bite Me. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Next time you can stay in the driveway with the snake. But Justin can sleep with me.....oh I mean stay at the house. :p

Jordy
05-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Next time you can stay in the driveway with the snake.
Who said the snake is in the driveway??? :idea:
But Justin can sleep with me..... :p
Like that hasn't happened already. That story about the garage door banging away and waking me up was just a cover for your husband as I didn't want to be in the middle of anything. :D

Trigger
05-16-2006, 10:00 AM
go back and re-read what I wrote. I said DONT be an armchair tough guy and pass judgment. Never said you were. :rolleyes: There is a contradicting statement too. :rollside:
Not able to keep up with me I see, so I will slow it down for you. I don't see any contradictory statement in my post. I said MY BOAT was not a reason I made those statements. Then I said "I (meaning me) am bigger and better than you so go scratch". No contradicting statements to me.

RAMROD
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Like that hasn't happened already. That story about the garage door banging away and waking me up was just a cover for your husband as I didn't want to be in the middle of anything. :D
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Damn!! WTF??

Jordy
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
DUDE thats my grandpa your an asshole next time help him out he has an IV of goose in him 24/7 :yuk:
You mean WYRD's future father in law if they ever allow you guys to legally brokeback each other in Californistan??? :D :D :D

Trigger
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
What I have learned from this thread is,
WRYD had a good laugh, but if it had been 2 or 3 hot chicks he might have helped.
Trigger has a small boat.
Some people take ***boat too seriously and I am LMAO at this thread.
Well it may be small and a piece of crap, but I like it. :cool:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I've got a "bigger" boat than your small boat, but I'd glady trade you straight across, and would even drive out at no charge to you to drop mine off and pick the "small" boat up. :D
One more people helped. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2006, 10:05 AM
You mean WYRD's future father in law if they ever allow you guys to legally brokeback each other in Californistan??? :D :D :D
Aww Jordy just cause you raced out and bought the first copy of brkeback in AZ and they put you in the paper for it dont try to past the gay shit off to someone else :)

RAMROD
The boat, right? LMAO
Take it easy on WYRD.
I gotta go back to work now for the slave driver.
:yuk:

WYRD
Not able to keep up with me I see, so I will slow it down for you. I don't see any contradictory statement in my post. I said MY BOAT was not a reason I made those statements. Then I said "I (meaning me) am bigger and better than you so go scratch". No contradicting statements to me.
Try pounding sand. It keeps ogar thugs like yourself occupied for hours :rolleyes: :boxed:

Jbb
The only thing missing from this thread........Brown.... :)

Jordy
05-16-2006, 10:06 AM
The only thing missing from this thread........Brown.... :)
Did you check the shitter??? :notam:

Trigger
05-16-2006, 10:06 AM
I've got a "bigger" boat than your small boat, but I'd glady trade you straight across, and would even drive out at no charge to you to drop mine off and pick the "small" boat up. :D
One more people helped. :D
Dang, you are one helpful guy!! :rollside: I don't know what i would do without you!!! :cool: :)
(so when you coming out to get my boat?) :p

acatitude
05-16-2006, 10:09 AM
well i may not be able to back in as well as those broke back boys and the wifey is always runnin her mouth..... but I want to thank you for not makin fun of my kool boat. i know its hard to imagine that big whipple under there

Trigger
05-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Try pounding sand. It keeps ogar thugs like yourself occupied for hours :rolleyes: :boxed:
Such poetic words from such a mentally challenged individual. Your family must be very impressed with your progress. You come a long way, being the one that everyone would point and laugh at to the one laughing and taking pictures of someone else at a certain disadvantage.
I noticed this however, if the point of this post was to ridicule the boat owner (man) and not the boat itself, than why is the picture of only the boat and not the hostile man? Why not show us what a jerk he was instead of taking a picture of his old boat? Seems to me your original thought was of "look at this old boat and the man trying to back it down" "that hunk of crap should not be here holding me up" "Doesn't that old man know I have a nicer boat than him and he should just go home". ???????

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Actually 2 snakes in the driveway :rolleyes: :)
You are the one that called and snitched on me (Mr. I do not want to get in the middle) :rolleyes:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 10:18 AM
You are the one that called and snitched on me (Mr. I do not want to get in the middle) :rolleyes:
I figured with all that banging going on the neighbors would have heard it. I was just coming up with a coverup story for you and your indiscretions. :D :D :D

djunkie
05-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Well I'm too lazy to read this whole thread but from what I can tell Shane is a dick!!!!!!!!! WHy couldn't you just help the poor guy? You suck man. LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
05-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Such poetic words from such a mentally challenged individual. Your family must be very impressed with your progress. You come a long way, being the one that everyone would point and laugh at to the one laughing and taking pictures of someone else at a certain disadvantage.
I noticed this however, if the point of this post was to ridicule the boat owner (man) and not the boat itself, than why is the picture of only the boat and not the hostile man? Why not show us what a jerk he was instead of taking a picture of his old boat? Seems to me your original thought was of "look at this old boat and the man trying to back it down" "that hunk of crap should not be here holding me up" "Doesn't that old man know I have a nicer boat than him and he should just go home". ???????
:idea: You have a point there, maybe I should of taken more pictures. Oh and FYI I never said I had a nicer boat than him, I think that is you that likes to flaunt the "size" of your boat, "size" of your bicep, and the "size" of your wallet. :rolleyes:
in closing, yes I found it funny, could I have offered help? Sure, did I? Nope. Nobody was hurt, I didn't make fun of him to his face, I didn't get angry that I was sitting watching for 15 min or so. It was not a "tragic" situation but mearly an entertaining one. If he got embarrased then so be it, he will learn from his "innocent" mistake. I myself have made many of mistakes which I learn from (read the bonehead thread) when I lost my anchor in front of a group of people I was embarrased. Did I yell at my girl for me loosing the anchor? Nope. Did I go home and practice tying my anchor in the privacy of my own garage? You bet! Simply put please don't think you know me or how I would react to any given situation as you have never met me. I know you have a nice boat, I know your a top executive in a company, I know you can bench 5 times the amount I can, none of this makes you any superior. I laughed at a very comicial situation, one where there was no harm and no foul. I seem to recall your posts in the honeyman thread making light of a potentialy fatal situation. Carry on as your usuall self Mr. Trigger, I won't loose any sleep over it.
WYRD

WYRD
05-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Well I'm too lazy to read this whole thread but from what I can tell Shane is a dick!!!!!!!!! WHy couldn't you just help the poor guy? You suck man. LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Thats me Jack ass of the year :rolleyes: :220v: :p

djunkie
05-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Thats me Jack ass of the year :rolleyes: :220v: :p
:rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 11:01 AM
could I have offered help? Sure, did I? Nope. Nobody was hurt, I didn't make fun of him to his face
You didn't help him and then you came on here and bashed him in a public forum. How do you know that's not someone on heres' father or uncle who lost everything he had in a tragic zamboni racing accident and resolved himself to never go near the ice or snow again, so he moved to Havasu and with his life savings bought that boat you're making fun of. Maybe he was intimidated by your big baller rig that's painted to match the boat and he was ashamed that all he had was the old tri-hull. :notam:
You just took the asshole title in a big way. I'm really disappointed. :D

slingingsmoke
05-16-2006, 11:05 AM
That was just on land.... Just imagine what kind of boater he must be?? Putting the thing in the water for him may have been a worse off scenario.
If it was some poor old man, then maybe, but some jackass that yelled at his wife the whole time; and apparently couldn't take responsibility for his dumbass-ness (is that a word?)...no way..!

Jbb
05-16-2006, 11:06 AM
That was just on land.... Just imagine what kind of boater he must be?? Putting the thing in the water for him may have been a worse of scenario.
If it was some poor old man, then maybe, but some jackass that yelled at his wife the whole time and apparently take responsibility for his suckiness...no way..!
Does not support the suckyness.................. :p

slingingsmoke
05-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Does not support the suckyness.................. :p
you got me as I was editing! LOL

WYRD
05-16-2006, 11:08 AM
You didn't help him and then you came on here and bashed him in a public forum. How do you know that's not someone on heres' father or uncle who lost everything he had in a tragic zamboni racing accident and resolved himself to never go near the ice or snow again, so he moved to Havasu and with his life savings bought that boat you're making fun of. Maybe he was intimidated by your big baller rig that's painted to match the boat and he was ashamed that all he had was the old tri-hull. :notam:
You just took the asshole title in a big way. I'm really disappointed. :D
Jeezzzeee Jordy this is basic Jordy-101 here.....................Please go back and re-read every post I made. I don't recall EVER Making fun of his boat AT ALL. Guess it sucks when one of your students uses your own teachings against you huh? :crossx:
<----------------------had my Jordy pills today :rollside:
Oh and your truck matches too.........................gotta love white boats huh :p

WYRD
05-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Now you are quoting yourself WYRD? WTF :rolleyes:
:)
didn't want to edit my comment :idea: :cool:

Jbb
05-16-2006, 11:16 AM
This thread has become total anarchy.....run for you're lives..... :p

Wild Horses
05-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Trigger,
I once defended you on another thread when people were attacking you, your girlfriend and your boat. (without knowledge of the situation at hand.)http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83401&page=2&pp=25
Launching at Havasu on a Saturday is a far cry from pulling your boat out of a slip in New York.
I would of thought that you would let things slide a little more with out judging after that episode. Sometimes we are no better than the people that attack us.

Trigger
05-16-2006, 11:26 AM
:idea: Simply put please don't think you know me or how I would react to any given situation as you have never met me.
WYRD
Better words have never been spoken. Thus you have finally seen my point. You ridiculed this man on a public forum and said (not exact words) "I would not want this man on the water endangering me and my family because he does not know how to drive a boat, especially after his 10 beers" That is a summation of your statements. Seems to me you don't know this guy from jack, but you passed many judgements on him from seeing one action of his (backing a trailer). I see your action and I will pass judgement on you. Sucks when someone does this to you with out proper knowledge.

Trigger
05-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Trigger,
I once defended you on another thread when people were attacking you, your girlfriend and your boat. (without knowledge of the situation at hand.)http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83401&page=2&pp=25
Launching at Havasu on a Saturday is a far cry from pulling your boat out of a slip in New York.
I would of thought that you would let things slide a little more with out judging after that episode. Sometimes we are no better than the people that attack us.
It is funny you type this as I was typing my last response. If you read my last post it would clarify my point.

Liberator TJ1984
05-16-2006, 11:35 AM
Take it easy on the Poor Guy !!! He's probably from younder here in S.Texas :boxed:
we ain't got any of them fancy boat ramp things , he was probably just confused :p
you back thru brush, trees, rocks and fences around here, don't stop till waters at your doors :)

Wild Horses
05-16-2006, 11:38 AM
It is funny you type this as I was typing my last response. If you read my last post it would clarify my point.
In this situation I have more knowledge than you. My daughter is the one who took the picture. WYRD was waiting to back his boat into the water. (With a line of boats waiting to get on the water) She just told me the man was being very abusive. Everybody can hem and haw (the country boy coming out in me) but with a screamer and complainer everyone will stand back and watch until something or somebody is being threatened so as not to escalate the situation.

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 11:47 AM
This was a good clarifying point.
My daughter is the one who took the picture.
Thanks for clearing that up WH.

Trigger
05-16-2006, 11:47 AM
In this situation I have more knowledge than you. My daughter is the one who took the picture. WYRD was waiting to back his boat into the water. (With a line of boats waiting to get on the water) She just told me the man was being very abusive. Everybody can hem and haw (the country boy coming out in me) but with a screamer and complainer everyone will stand back and watch until something or somebody is being threatened so as not to escalate the situation.
I can understand that, but I think it would have been nice if someone went up and asked to assist in some way. Some people handle pressure differently and his may not have been the proper way, but at least ask him if he would like some help. If he his rude back to you then you can tell him to go to hell and then laugh and make fun of him (as he would have slit his own throat). But to just make fun of someone without first trying to help is not what I would call friendly boating.
And that attached thread I went back and read. It was a funny thread. :)

Racer277
05-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Last month, at the same ramp, I watched a guy back his pontoon into the water with his wife driving the boat. Once the boat drifted off the trailer, the guy stood at the ramp yelling at his wife how to drive it.
She put the OB into drive, floored it, and wondered why it wasn't going anywhere but backwards towards my friends docked boat. The prop was about 2' out of the water and screaming.
Many of us stood in shock, as there was no point in adding to this lady's confusion by joining in the yelling. It seemed very clear what was about to happen.
With about a foot to spare, she put the prop in the water, and hauled across all the ramp lanes out of there.
I really have a hard time believing that this guy is a better boater than driver. If he is, he can prove it to me.

WYRD
05-16-2006, 11:54 AM
This was a good clarifying point.
Thanks for clearing that up WH.
:idea: :cool:

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 11:56 AM
:idea: :cool:
Yeah so quite taking photos of less fortunate people then yourself WYRD :p

WYRD
05-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah so quite taking photos of less fortunate people then yourself WYRD :p
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/Picture038.jpg
Like this one? :crossx: :p DAMN DCB GUYS

djunkie
05-16-2006, 12:15 PM
This thread has become total anarchy.....run for you're lives..... :p
RD SUX! :D

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Can you spot Waldo in that photo :D

BOBALOO
05-16-2006, 01:03 PM
You did the right thing WYRD. I have helped alot of boaters and others that were non-boaters. I would have reservations about approaching someone that was abusive and obviously stressed out. I think the odds are more likely that he might turn on you for implying that he was not up to the task at hand. I think we all know when people need help and will be receptive to assistance and when they wont and might be combative.
2 weeks ago I noticed a woman that looked confused and she was asking people questions but nobody gave her the time of day. It turned out that she was blind and a bit turned around. I gave her a ride about 2 miles away while my co-worker waited until I got back. This is the perfect example when to help, yours was not.
Lastly, some people have too much time on their hands to spend the whole day here critiquing other peoples lives, give your .02 and move on.

SurfOnH20
05-16-2006, 01:18 PM
The time spent posting this thread could have been time spent helping this poor fool out. We were all there one day lets not forgot about that. Besides his old boat looks pretty clean.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
KOOLAID BIATCHES :p

Magic34
05-16-2006, 01:48 PM
My .02
I would have helped the guy if he was just struggling, BUT if I heard him screaming at his wife, then I would have turned away.
Some people get stupid when they are in the middle of yelling at their spouse and not worth it to me helping out a guy like that.
Not to be an ass, but something sounds funny about the trailer on the dock.
And before you call me a dick, I have helped many people lauch their boats at Saguaro Lake in AZ. Ramp 2 is a bitch for those who are not regulars for backing down trailers.

djunkie
05-16-2006, 01:58 PM
My .02
I would have helped the guy if he was just struggling, BUT if I heard him screaming at his wife, then I would have turned away.
Some people get stupid when they are in the middle of yelling at their spouse and not worth it to me helping out a guy like that.
Not to be an ass, but something sounds funny about the trailer on the dock.
And before you call me a dick, I have helped many people lauch their boats at Saguaro Lake in AZ. Ramp 2 is a bitch for those who are not regulars for backing down trailers.
Your a dick!!!! J/K I feel the same as you. :crossx: :crossx:

KLEPTOW
05-16-2006, 02:30 PM
I would of helped him out!!! I would of sent my wife over there to totally humiliated him as she backs his shit in the water and then she tell him to go find a Home Depot parking lot to pratice...

Jordy
05-16-2006, 02:54 PM
WTF is wrong with you guys??? Now you're trying to bring common sense and logic into a place that it has no business, mainly a thread here in the Sandbar. What, did you start feeling bad after watching WYRD dance around all afternoon??? You guys should be ashamed of yourself. You dispersed the lynchmob. Boo. :(
p.s. My truck and boat don't exactly match big baller, boat it white, truck is pewter and neither have been in Truckin' magazine. I rest my case. ;)

RandyH
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
I was having too much fun just watching him...........I had to wait because the jackazz in my launch lane thought the ramp was a great place to work on his POS Ultra that wouldn't start. After that ordeal I am always launching early, with the people who know how to boat!!!! :idea: :rollside:
Dam Jackazz with a POS Ultra.........Can you imagine the nerve of this guy trying to get his Dam POS Ultra started on the ramp. Fugging Idot....Probably just the floats are too high but Fug him. I just wanted to wait in line and laugh at this other Jackazz with the trihull. Now thats some funny Sheit right there. Can you imagine two idoits at the same time......
:220v:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Can you imagine two idoits at the same time......
Pretty much everytime I go to the lake. Then again, I don't take the approach that I'm better. I try to educate and add one more people to the list. :D
Sometimes you just have to ask yourself, when you're in a situation like this, WWJD???
That's right, What Would Jordy Do??? :D
One people at a time. ;)

NorCalCat
05-16-2006, 03:15 PM
WYRD
This was me. Thanks for the salute! I wish some one was there to help me out, instead of just laughing. And when I do get her in the water, she sure does run hard!

MR HARLEY
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
This was me. Thanks for the salute! I wish some one was there to help me out, instead of just laughing. And when I do get her in the water, she sure does run hard!
I would have helped you :) and Jordy Im gonna use that
WWJD :cool:

desertbird
05-16-2006, 03:22 PM
I think the DMV needs a Class 'T' license for towing. :rolleyes:

NorCalCat
05-16-2006, 03:24 PM
I think the DMV needs a Class 'T' license for towing. :rolleyes:
Nothing like a 6 pack and a lawn chair at the launch ramp! Good times!

Jordy
05-16-2006, 03:26 PM
That's easy... poke fun and try to humiliate everyone near by:crossx: that is what makes you unique in your own way:D
Keep in mind that I only kick nuns on the internet. I'm rather helpful on the boat ramp and around docks, unless my boat is better than yours, and your boat and truck don't match each other and then you can just FOCK OFF and expect to have your picture taken and be the subject of ridicule on the internet. Wait, WYRD already did that. :D

Her454
05-16-2006, 03:44 PM
There is gonna be one day that you are broke down and a guy with a boat just like that one is gonna pull you in. Not cool.
Exactly. But as soon as he gets me safe and sound to the dock I hope the asshole's prop falls off for yelling at his wife like that. :rolleyes:

Jbb
05-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Exactly. But as soon as he gets me safe and sound to the dock I hope the asshole's prop falls off for yelling at his wife like that. :rolleyes:
Easy girl.....he was only yellin......cause she dont hear good.... :crossx:

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 03:55 PM
He was YELLING at his girlfriend because she said his wife could back the trailer down better than him! Time to get another girlfriend or take the wife next time. :p
:cool: HDD

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Devil advocate says that you put a nice looking lady in the truck the result of this 7 page thread would have been very different.
That said:
Helping is good and right but to put yourself into a potentially volitale position between spouses is not safe. WYRD made a choice based on what he saw and heard, and if the Ranger felt it best to send the man packing then I would concur with WYRD decision not to lend a hand.
Afterall, helping could lead to ToeJam or FlopJam :)

Jordy
05-16-2006, 03:56 PM
And he spent all his life working for his pride and floating joy, so do you really think he has money to waste on something like hearing aid batteries??? It's called sensitivity people. :D

Biglue
05-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Obviously he's a compassionate person........perhaps a team turnkey member??? :)

WYRD
05-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Keep in mind that I only kick nuns on the internet. I'm rather helpful on the boat ramp and around docks, unless my boat is better than yours, and your boat and truck don't match each other and then you can just FOCK OFF and expect to have your picture taken and be the subject of ridicule on the internet. Wait, WYRD already did that. :D
Hey what happened to the
One Person At A Time Philosophy
Maybe I just need a lesson on Jordy Etiquette (when to make fun and when to help out)

Jbb
05-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Obviously he's a compassionate person........perhaps a team turnkey member??? :)
Would not surprise me a bit!
I like him.....and I like his boat...
It's all about the peoples...

460 jus getn it
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Obviously he's a compassionate person........perhaps a team turnkey member??? :)Possible new motto.............

Jordy
05-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Wow, the Team Turnkey People Membership Drive seems to be taking off nicely. :D :D :D
Possible new motto.............
Easy there noob. ;)

Jbb
05-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Wow, the Team Turnkey People Membership Drive seems to be taking off nicely. :D :D :D
We will not be denied..... :220v:

Biglue
05-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Easy there noob. ;)
Kinda harsh wasnt it? :jawdrop: :idea:

460 jus getn it
05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
What can i say, im all about helping people............................................ ..

Jordy
05-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Kinda harsh wasnt it? :jawdrop: :idea:
Nope. Just drawing the line. You can't just walk into this well oiled machine and try to change things up 2 minutes into your membership. Scold them harshly once and they're going to remember it, and respect you for a lifetime. Kind of like puppies. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-16-2006, 04:18 PM
What can i say, im all about helping people............................................ ..
Off to a great start. :D

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Off to a great start. :D
Hey WWJD you missed out on the Sashimi!
HDD

Jordy
05-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey WWJD you missed out on the Sashimi!
HDD
I know. You don't have to remind this people. :( :( :(

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2006, 04:31 PM
I know. You don't have to remind this people. :( :( :(
Make sure you make the next one, you can spread your love!
HDD

Jordy
05-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Make sure you make the next one, you can spread your love!
HDD
Will definately shoot for it. :D

IN2-IN2MX
05-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Ok, I don't have time to read this whole thread. I read the 1st page and that's it so excuse me if the moment is over for this but...
A few weeks ago Mike and I were out in Havi. We were like the last ones to get to Topock to meet everyone and just as we're pulling in the boat friggen takes a shiat right in the middle of the water. Mike had to jump out and coax the boat over to a parking spot but before he even got there WYRD was already there to help. A few of the guys came down to help but WYRD was the very first one there to help us out. Now, yes, we have met WYRD a few times and he's always been a cool guy but I can't say we've known eachother for years or are super close. Yet he still came down immediately to give a helping hand...in them middle of his meal! I think WYRD is awesome for that.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
05-16-2006, 05:00 PM
How many times have you had to help someone back a empty trailer down at the end of the day? I have jumped in a few strange trucks in the past couple years. Either the guy/girl was so drunk or just simply didnt know how to back a trailer up. Either way I dont mind helping out if i can. Pretty sad when you see the 100+ thousand dollar boats, and they cant even back there trailer down to the water safely! I think it is site6 where people bring there coolers and chairs to the ramp on three day weekends just to watch the madness at the end of the day.

Jordy
05-16-2006, 05:01 PM
If you're just reading the first comment and responding you're missing out on the best thread of the day. Seriously people, ya gotta read the whole thing. :D

Quid Pro Quo
05-16-2006, 05:02 PM
I love it when idiots yell at thier significant others at the ramp. What a great way to start or end your day on the water.

Jordy
05-16-2006, 05:03 PM
How many times have you had to help someone back a empty trailer down at the end of the day? I have jumped in a few strange trucks in the past couple years.
Helped with the trailer thing a few times, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind was the time that I JUMPED a fence to keep someone else's boat from floating off. I be helping peoples all the time. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Ok, I don't have time to read this whole thread. I read the 1st page and that's it so excuse me if the moment is over for this but...
A few weeks ago Mike and I were out in Havi. We were like the last ones to get to Topock to meet everyone and just as we're pulling in the boat friggen takes a shiat right in the middle of the water. Mike had to jump out and coax the boat over to a parking spot but before he even got there WYRD was already there to help. A few of the guys came down to help but WYRD was the very first one there to help us out. Now, yes, we have met WYRD a few times and he's always been a cool guy but I can't say we've known eachother for years or are super close. Yet he still came down immediately to give a helping hand...in them middle of his meal! I think WYRD is awesome for that.
Man you talk so highly of this guy WYRD I personally think hes a Dick I mean he crys like a lil biatch about driving his boat and trailer to norcal for an awesome weekend at lake naciamento where he had a blast at last year. He says diesel is to much what kind of shit is this diesel to much actually its the same price it was last year during summer if not a lil more. All this guy things about is himself and get his big green weenie truck and boat in truckin magazine. WYRD YOU THOUGHTLESS PRICK :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2006, 05:05 PM
I love it when idiots yell at thier significant others at the ramp. What a great way to start or end your day on the water.
Or relationship haha :cry:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
05-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Helped with the trailer thing a few times, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind was the time that I JUMPED a fence to keep someone else's boat from floating off. I be helping peoples all the time. :D
I remember that, when you got back you were winded and your shorts were split....you kept mumbling something about being on the "home schooling track team". Im still trying to figure that one out? All i know is that your breath smelled of exspensive vodka. You started stumbling when HH scooped you up and put you on his shoulders and you guys disapeared into the moonlight. GOODTIMES

AZJD
05-16-2006, 06:13 PM
I am not even going to read this whole thread, Jordy will get me caught up over a beer later......but I had this picture I wanted to share since you were talking about Jackazz's in the first post by WYRD
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/mothersdaylake003.jpg
I don't normally talk shiot about other peoples rides, I mean it's all about what you choose to afford, but come on man!

AZJD
05-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Coincidentally he launched shorly after I did that day.......as you can see he is missing the turn to the lake....
It only got better from there. I did the ole pull the boat off the trailer directly to the dock manuver, and left just enough room for some one to launch in front of me. When I returned from parking, my girl was defending our boat from the evil little green machine to keep it from running in to us, as the tow vehicle struggled to get back up the ramp!
They had three people chest deep in the water trying to fish this boat out of the deep end, and drug it up on the ramp where it sat until Big Papi got back to drive it. By then I was nowhere near them.

boxscore
05-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey... I think that's MBrown's new rig. Killer stereo set-up.

Phat Matt
05-16-2006, 06:39 PM
That sounds strangely familiar. :220v:

Phat Matt
05-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I would have only offered help if it was a DCB. :crossx:

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
I would have only offered help if it was a DCB. :crossx:
I only offered to help so it wouldn't hit the E-ticket. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
05-16-2006, 07:51 PM
I only offered to help so it wouldn't hit the E-ticket. :D :D :D
It really is about people helping people. :)

Jordy
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
It really is about people helping people. :)
You're my boy Blue. :D

Froggystyle
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
I don't have the energy to read this whole thread, but I will say this...
Backing up a trailer isn't rocket surgery. It does require a little experience, and instruction is usually extremely well received and taken on board. Kind of a "teach a man to fish" kind of thing...
Fact: he isn't selling his boat over this ordeal, so he will be back, and he won't have any more experience backing up more than likely. May even be divorced. Two minutes worth of quick instruction, a little encouragement and some assistance and you would have gotten not only applause from everyone at the ramp, but probably the undying respect and gratitude of someone struggling to get out on the water.
There is no way people will get better without peer instruction. People being rude on the water? Tell them. If you don't, who will... but be constructive. "You know... things go clockwise on this lake. It helps to keep the congestion down and keep things safe." "Hey, you are getting great air on that thing! Just so you know though, your wake is trashing a lot of those boats parked over there... just thought you should know." etc...
This is a small community. The more we take opportunity to help everyone out, the better it is for all of us. I can name several people who will never throw a bottle in the water again or sink a can because of some thoughtful input from my crew.
Ounce of prevention and all...

sleekcraft137
05-16-2006, 09:18 PM
It just scares me that if this guy gets the boat in the water, What the HELL is he gonna do with it??? If you can't back the boat in, I can't imagine that you know how to navigate the thing!

checkrocket
05-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Not everyone is an expert, the guy deserved some help. You never know when the shoe is going to be on the other foot. Boating is awesome because people are friendly, and if you happen to be a stuck up asshole, then you deserve what you get. The guy was just trying to get out and have some fun.

Riomouse911
05-17-2006, 05:27 AM
I think we all can remember our first launch ramp trip, doing the old "boat show serpentine" from side to side as we figured our how to back up etc...nuthin worse than an audience to make a guy lose his cool...hopefully he'll do what I have always recommended new boat owners do, take about an hour and learn to back up in a big parking lot.. make turns in reverse, straight line backing etc...and teach the wife as well. Then challenge each other to a "back the boat between the lines" contest for dinner. Makes it fun... and makes the ramp lines much smoother on those hot-ass afternoons when we're all running late.

Wild Horses
05-17-2006, 05:31 AM
Not everyone is an expert, the guy deserved some help. You never know when the shoe is going to be on the other foot. Boating is awesome because people are friendly, and if you happen to be a stuck up asshole, then you deserve what you get. The guy was just trying to get out and have some fun.
If people have half a brain they don't show up on a crowded weekend with no knowledge of how to back your trailer. (if the ranger is directing traffic you know it is busy) :skull:
Either go to an empty lot or show up on a weekday and practice. My wife can back as good as most, but she didn't learn at other peoples expense.
I've backed some nervous womens trailers in at site 6 when I have been there for the show and been booed for it, but some people just get what they deserve.

framer1
05-17-2006, 06:30 AM
Same here. I probably would have help him just so he didn't hit my boat :rollside: I've backed many of boats in for people and not just big nice boats. Hell, it makes me feel good to help out someone.

WYRD
05-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Ok last post in this thread before it gets deleted. I posted this thread to make light of a situation that I personally found funny. I am not an inconsiderate boater that will not help out in a time of need; I am not a self centered boater whom is too good to ask for help. I have done both on many occasions. When I launch by myself or with my kids, I usually ask someone in the line to pull my rig up to the drying area so I don't hold up the line. I have also offered to help others launch (and no not just pretty girls, I am not that shallow) many of times. This situation was different and here is how. The Ranger was there already talking with this guy. After the third or fourth attempt and the first I believe time he ran up on the dock with the trailer, the ranger asked if he needed assistance, the guy DECLINED. The whole time his wife is being belittled by her husband. After several more attempts and two more times of running the trailer up on the dock the ranger came back over to talk to him again. I don't know what was said at this point but the guy began raising his voice to the ranger. It was then the ranger decided to ask him to leave the launch ramp. I didn't feel that it would have helped the situation at all by offering my assistance.
Now that being said, I still found it funny and posted a thread with a picture of the guys’ boat. Should I have done this, Hindsight probably not. But it is no worse then someone making fun of some of the wives on here for having stretch marks and posting pictures (trigger this is a direct reference to you) or posting pictures of someone’s bayliner going through the channel. I made no derogatory remarks about this guy’s boat or him for that matter, only his actions and how funny it was watching him learn. I myself started out with a $300 POS Ranger Jet Boat, and worked my way through the ranks to where I am. I plan to continue to upgrade my boat until I do reach the 38' Top Gun Status. Many of you know who I am and know that I would go out of my way to assist ANYONE in need if I felt I could make the situation better. For those of you, who do not know me, please feel free to say how you’re yourself might have handled a situation, but I see no reason to try and convince yourself what moral fiber I lack.
Thanks for reading my thread and bringing it to almost 3500 views.......................god knows I am an attention wh0re and love it!!!!
WYRD

TRIMM MANN
05-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Ok last post in this thread before it gets deleted. I posted this thread to make light of a situation that I personally found funny. I am not an inconsiderate boater that will not help out in a time of need; I am not a self centered boater whom is too good to ask for help. I have done both on many occasions. When I launch by myself or with my kids, I usually ask someone in the line to pull my rig up to the drying area so I don't hold up the line. I have also offered to help others launch (and no not just pretty girls, I am not that shallow) many of times. This situation was different and here is how. The Ranger was there already talking with this guy. After the third or fourth attempt and the first I believe time he ran up on the dock with the trailer, the ranger asked if he needed assistance, the guy DECLINED. The whole time his wife is being belittled by her husband. After several more attempts and two more times of running the trailer up on the dock the ranger came back over to talk to him again. I don't know what was said at this point but the guy began raising his voice to the ranger. It was then the ranger decided to ask him to leave the launch ramp. I didn't feel that it would have helped the situation at all by offering my assistance.
Now that being said, I still found it funny and posted a thread with a picture of the guys’ boat. Should I have done this, Hindsight probably not. But it is no worse then someone making fun of some of the wives on here for having stretch marks and posting pictures (trigger this is a direct reference to you) or posting pictures of someone’s bayliner going through the channel. I made no derogatory remarks about this guy’s boat or him for that matter, only his actions and how funny it was watching him learn. I myself started out with a $300 POS Ranger Jet Boat, and worked my way through the ranks to where I am. I plan to continue to upgrade my boat until I do reach the 38' Top Gun Status. Many of you know who I am and know that I would go out of my way to assist ANYONE in need if I felt I could make the situation better. For those of you, who do not know me, please feel free to say how you’re yourself might have handled a situation, but I see no reason to try and convince yourself what moral fiber I lack.
Thanks for reading my thread and bringing it to almost 3500 views.......................god knows I am an attention wh0re and love it!!!!
WYRDWHATEVER...LOL

framer1
05-17-2006, 01:19 PM
WYRD
Well said :boxed: I'll drink your beer anytime :D :D

HavasuSelect
05-17-2006, 03:13 PM
WYRD
You did the right thing, I don't see what everyone is making a big deal about.

HavaSkank
05-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I sat patiently for 3 minutes watching and waiting for this fuktard to back his truck down the ramp. It was PAINFUL to watch him jackknife every damn time; yet those of us in line were mildly entertained.
Finally I had had enough. I jumped out of my truck and ran to his door and said, "Scoot over Sparky." I backed his lame ass down the ramp and listened as he told me he was too wasted to see straight, attempting to explain his lack of basic reverse skills were due to too much Jack.
I jumped out of his truck to a round of applause. Apparently NOTHING is more embarrassing than having a 5' 2", big titted broad back your gay ass down the ramp. I think I even signed a few autographs that day :cool:

djunkie
05-17-2006, 03:39 PM
WYRD
Liar. You'd only help me if I had my g/f with me. :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2006, 03:41 PM
I sat patiently for 3 minutes watching and waiting for this fuktard to back his truck down the ramp. It was PAINFUL to watch him jackknife every damn time; yet those of us in line were mildly entertained.
Finally I had had enough. I jumped out of my truck and ran to his door and said, "Scoot over Sparky." I backed his lame ass down the ramp and listened as he told me he was too wasted to see straight, attempting to explain his lack of basic reverse skills were due to too much Jack.
I jumped out of his truck to a round of applause. Apparently NOTHING is more embarrassing than having a 5' 2", big titted broad back your gay ass down the ramp. I think I even signed a few autographs that day :cool:
Unless we have pics we cant verify the big tited 5'2" part. :) :p

Artv
05-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Man you talk so highly of this guy WYRD I personally think hes a Dick I mean he crys like a lil biatch about driving his boat and trailer to norcal for an awesome weekend at lake naciamento where he had a blast at last year. He says diesel is to much what kind of shit is this diesel to much actually its the same price it was last year during summer if not a lil more. All this guy things about is himself and get his big green weenie truck and boat in truckin magazine. WYRD YOU THOUGHTLESS PRICK :yuk:
Rob, leave my old B_ _ch alone....

rmarion
05-17-2006, 07:57 PM
come on now...........
who hasn't sat at the boat ramp in the afternoon and got the rotflmfao at the newbie's putting on a show trying to retrieve their boats.............
I've enjoyed many an afternoons in Blythe...........

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Rob, leave my old B_ _ch alone....
SON OF A BIATCH look who posted are u alive dude

OCMerrill
05-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Fact: he isn't selling his boat over this ordeal, so he will be back, and he won't have any more experience backing up more than likely.
I hate ramps. (I am holding a candle)
He probably has owned this boat for years. As I read it doesn't sound like the owner cares much. Typical ramp crap.
There is nothing more irritating to me than a busy ramp (if I need to launch of course). Only two things stress me at the river, low on ice and the f'n ramp.
In Newport Dunes (big blue) they have a Back Bay Cafe right next to the 9 lane ramp. My Wife and I have consumed many a breakfast watching the drama unfold.
Once I became the drama there as the parking pawl in the trans broke and I went down the ramp on my back trying to push the brake pedal with my foot.
Always set the brake.

WYRD
05-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Liar. You'd only help me if I had my g/f with me. :crossx: :crossx:
Yea but have you seen her lately, shes a total hottie :idea: :p

Trigger
05-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Now that being said, I still found it funny and posted a thread with a picture of the guys’ boat. Should I have done this, Hindsight probably not. But it is no worse then someone making fun of some of the wives on here for having stretch marks and posting pictures (trigger this is a direct reference to you) or posting pictures of someone’s bayliner going through the channel.
WYRD
WYRD,
Just as a follow up response to your statement, you are talking two different things. If you want to post pics of wives, girlfriends, boyfriends (in your case WYRD) that is fine. Just don't get to upset if somone makes a statement about them. You are doing it (by your own choice) on a public forum. Now in this case, a man (who is not on here or trying to show off his backing up skills) has a thread written about him and yet you offered him no assistance before jumping on him about his boat driving skills, beer consumption, danger to your family, etc... He did not put his life on a public forum as you have. I hope you are not so closed minded that you can not see the difference.

GunninGopher
05-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Well I'd like to see the photographs, so please repost them or PM me if you'd prefer.
As for helping someone out, I'll usually help anyone out that I think would appreciate it. If someone was having difficulty, in a violent mood and being verbally abusive to his wife or GF, I'd probably stay out of it and I'm no chicken shit punk. It only makes things worse if another male gets involved with a prick like this guy sounds like. Believe me, my dad had a hell of a temper when I was growing up, so I see how things can get worse, but he never really hit my mom.
As to the the "not being able to back a trailer means that he is not an experienced boater" opinions. That sounds a little elitist to me, but then I'm just a "potato chip" driver, as some of you would call me. Someone with limited boating experience can get their boat on the water and take it easy and be safe. Now would this guy be that person? Probably not.

WYRD
05-18-2006, 09:35 AM
WYRD,
Just as a follow up response to your statement, you are talking two different things. If you want to post pics of wives, girlfriends, boyfriends (in your case WYRD) that is fine. Just don't get to upset if somone makes a statement about them. You are doing it (by your own choice) on a public forum. Now in this case, a man (who is not on here or trying to show off his backing up skills) has a thread written about him and yet you offered him no assistance before jumping on him about his boat driving skills, beer consumption, danger to your family, etc... He did not put his life on a public forum as you have. I hope you are not so closed minded that you can not see the difference.
Hey nice slam on the gay way there, who sounds ignorant now? You really should read slower so you don't miss interpret someone’s words. Once again I never said one negative remark about the guys boat, and the comments on him drinking and driving the boat poorly were merely a precautionary measure to protect my family. (I am not going to walk my kids down a dark alley downtown LA at night just because there are no “obvious” signs of trouble) Never said he did any of those things, just that he might and that is not a risk I choose to take with any of my loved ones. I have went back and read some of your posts, Mr. Trigger and it is true, you are Trigger Happy. well over half of your post are either threatening that your big enough 6'6" in fact, to kick someone’s ass, bragging about how hot your boat is, flaunting your (very beautiful if I may say so) women, pushing your obviously overabundant money in others faces. This to me says alot about your character as an individual, not to say I am passing judgment on you (cause I have never met you) but more so to say I don't think I care to indulge in the opportunity to pass judgment. Have a wonderful summer and try not to freeze your ass of this winter......
WYRD

hot_diggity_dog
05-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Ok last post in this thread before it gets deleted. Thanks for reading my thread and bringing it to almost 3500 views.......................god knows I am an attention wh0re and love it!!!!
WYRD
I guess the fat lady didn't sing yet. :p
Shane you have to leave it up now, too much comedy! :rollside: :p :)

WYRD
05-18-2006, 09:42 AM
I guess the fat lady didn't sing yet. :p
Shane you have to leave it up now, too much comedy! :rollside: :p :)
Between this and the turn key drama, who can get any work done LMAO :p

Rowboat
05-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Not to sound stupid but is there another way to get a boat on a lake for 99.9% of the people out there, besides backing it into the water? And if someone dosnt know how to do that, how many times do you think they have taken there boat to the lake? So is guessing that they are not an experienced boater that big of a leap? But i only have a canoe so what do i Know. :rollside: :rollside:

hoolign
05-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Not to sound stupid but is there another way to get a boat on a lake for 99.9% of the people out there, besides backing it into the water? And if someone dosnt know how to do that, how many times do you think they have taken there boat to the lake? So is guessing that they are not an experienced boater that big of a leap? But i only have a canoe so what do i Know. :rollside: :rollside:
Well you could undo the straps and just drive staright in...getting home would be a bitch though :rollside:

WYRD
05-18-2006, 10:15 AM
WYRD
Wow over 4000......................do I hear 5K?

Trigger
05-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Hey nice slam on the gay way there, who sounds ignorant now? You really should read slower so you don't miss interpret someone’s words. Once again I never said one negative remark about the guys boat, and the comments on him drinking and driving the boat poorly were merely a precautionary measure to protect my family. (I am not going to walk my kids down a dark alley downtown LA at night just because there are no “obvious” signs of trouble) Never said he did any of those things, just that he might and that is not a risk I choose to take with any of my loved ones. I have went back and read some of your posts, Mr. Trigger and it is true, you are Trigger Happy. well over half of your post are either threatening that your big enough 6'6" in fact, to kick someone’s ass, bragging about how hot your boat is, flaunting your (very beautiful if I may say so) women, pushing your obviously overabundant money in others faces. This to me says alot about your character as an individual, not to say I am passing judgment on you (cause I have never met you) but more so to say I don't think I care to indulge in the opportunity to pass judgment. Have a wonderful summer and try not to freeze your ass of this winter......
WYRD
Just keep back pedaling. I know what was said as do others. As far as me pushing my money, blah, blah, blah you are just reaching. There are others here who have much more money than me. I just call things as I see them. If it steps on some toes so be it. Life is rough and people need thick skin to survive.
Instead of laughing at others (do so when deserving), try helping them and maybe they in turn down the road will do the same.
WYRD, you just get on my nerves is all.
You have a pleasant summer as well. My winters are too busy to get cold.

djunkie
05-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Yea but have you seen her lately, shes a total hottie :idea: :p
Ya I see her every now and then. :rollside:

djunkie
05-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Between this and the turn key drama, who can get any work done LMAO :p
Who the fock works anyways? :rolleyes: :crossx:

WYRD
05-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Just keep back pedaling. I know what was said as do others. As far as me pushing my money, blah, blah, blah you are just reaching. There are others here who have much more money than me. I just call things as I see them. If it steps on some toes so be it. Life is rough and people need thick skin to survive.
Instead of laughing at others (do so when deserving), try helping them and maybe they in turn down the road will do the same.
WYRD, you just get on my nerves is all.
You have a pleasant summer as well. My winters are too busy to get cold.
Glad to know I am helping out...........If youre ever in town stop on by, I'm here huckelberry.

MrsSigEpMock
05-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Wow over 4000......................do I hear 5K?
Even if you don't get to 5K, 9 pages isn't to damn bad!!! :p
All this over a silly situation at the ramp that we all know happens every weekend, but you happened to call it out on a week that everyone is menstrating around here. It's true, men have PMS and they can Sync it up with their peers too apparently!!! :yuk: :rolleyes:

Racer277
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
you happened to call it out on a week that everyone is menstrating around here. It's true, men have PMS and they can Sync it up with their peers too apparently!!! :yuk: :rolleyes:
That explains it!
I know the broads in my office dir sync, drives me crazy.
You gotta be right about the dudes. They sync also, that's when I leave for a few days ("got some work to do in SD....").
:rolleyes:

Trigger
05-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Glad to know I am helping out...........If youre ever in town stop on by, I'm here huckelberry.
I don't see a reason why I would be in a town like yours. I do have standards you know.

WYRD
05-18-2006, 11:28 AM
I don't see a reason why I would be in a town like yours. I do have standards you know.
I forgot youre "upper" class and are "bigger" and "better" than me..............my bad wont happen again :idea: :crossx: Lighten up dude after all its only the internet!!! buttmunch :p