PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this Rogers

N2GLOCK
03-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Here is a pic of my 78 Bonneville TR. I bought it in late 2010 from a friend who has a wife that wouldn't let him keep it. They already own a Hallett. Anyways, the guy he got it from bought it in '07, ran it a couple times until he screwed up the pump and then decided to just park it. When I bought the boat, both the boat and trailer registrations had expired in '07 The boat was registered in AZ and the trailer in CA. I posted some pics up on another forum and the original owner of the boat contacted me. He states that he owned the boat from '78-'88 and that he sold it to a guy in Orange County, California. I am trying to find out who owned the boat from '88-'07 when it was brought into The Boat Broker in Lake Havasu. I've seen pictures of the boat when it was new. It had dark blue interior, over the transom headers and a large scoop with American flags on both sides. Also, the trailer was originally blue. The original owner told me that he designed the color scheme himself and that Rogers only did this boat like this. Sounds like there were no others. The boat is a 19' with a BBC and Berk 12JG

thompy
04-01-2011, 10:51 PM
im no help but its a nice looking ride

N2GLOCK
04-02-2011, 08:13 AM
im no help but its a nice looking ride

Thanks! Everyone that sees the boat always has positive things to say. I'd really like to find the second owner, but it looks like that's probably gonna be impossible. I'll keep trying though.