PDA

View Full Version : 76 Southwind BBF Less than 10 hrs on new motor Dual Holley 850's Weiand Tunnel ram...

surfwood666
03-16-2012, 02:13 AM
120121122123 Hate to sell it but my buddy moved to Texas Runs on 91 pump gas, loader grate, runner bottom, New stereo, Dually trailer, Trailer rewired 3 years ago, OTT Headers with baffles This boat moves. I've got a lot into it, but it needs more exercise than I can give it. Berkeley JC-12 jet with "AA" impeller. Manual Jetovator shoots big rooster tails, Towing cover so you don't have to get the bugs off at the ramp. Motor is balanced, decked, drilled for better oil flow back to the 16 quart dooley oil pan with cavitation baffle, roller rockers, trick flow push rods, Mr. Gasket vintage intake, Tow bar, dual 15 gallon tanks, Bimini top with cover Seats are perfect except for a little patch on the back seat. Still has the original air bags in the bow, Always stored inside. Nice trailer tows effortlessly, with diamond plate steps. Asking $7,500. Interested? Call Steve @310-597-7491 from 10a to 10p. Oh, and I have all reciepts.:rolleyes: