PDA

View Full Version : DCB MACH 22 1/2 Price Sale

hydro
07-02-2002, 09:36 AM
1999 DCB MACH 22, 300 Merc pro max, Boat is perfect. First $35,000 takes it.

TOBTEK
07-02-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by hydro:
1999 DCB MACH 22, 300 Merc pro max, Boat is perfect. First $35,000 takes it.
HYDRO, IM IN THE MARKET FOR THAT! WILL YOU E-MAIL SOME PIC'S AND STAT'S TO TOBTEK@AOL.COM THANKS......

nhbuoy
07-30-2002, 08:16 PM
HEY HYDRO, Did you sell that DCB? I'd like to know.......VELOCITY BOATS RULE!!!!!!!!!

WetWillie
07-30-2002, 09:00 PM
TOBTEK!!! Is the search over or what! Talk to me sparky!
WW

hydro
07-31-2002, 04:40 AM
nhbuoy:
HEY HYDRO, Did you sell that DCB? I'd like to know.......VELOCITY BOATS RULE!!!!!!!!!No, it is still for sale. My Skater has not been running well. The Skater's 2002 300x's won't make full power. I still use the DCB. I'm not as motivated to sell.

Boatmaster
07-31-2002, 06:08 AM
Hydro the motors I am dealing with are also on a 28 Skater. Are your motors on the transom or on plates? How far back and at what height? Thank you for any help, I am pulling my hair out on this boat. Boat is running 104-106 at 6200-6350 with 34 four blade merc cleavers?

hydro
07-31-2002, 06:29 AM
Boatmaster:
Hydro the motors I am dealing with are also on a 28 Skater. Are your motors on the transom or on plates? How far back and at what height? Thank you for any help, I am pulling my hair out on this boat. Boat is running 104-106 at 6200-6350 with 34 four blade merc cleavers?You need to run 3 blade 32x14.5 The motors should be mounted to the transom. The motors will run right to red line 6800. This info came from a good friend of mine. He is on www.offshoreonly.com (http://www.offshoreonly.com)
His name is Phillip. We both have 32 skaters with bad 300x's. I strongly urge you to contact him 973-838-3000.

TOBTEK
07-31-2002, 07:32 AM
WetWillie:
TOBTEK!!! Is the search over or what! Talk to me sparky!
WWHey wetwillie...stillll shopping for the right boat. Hugh here with the 99 has a nice boat but I have a few problems with it(and I dont want to bash it in here, I'll be P.C)anyway I have been to DCB many times, Went friday night to look at one in Escondido (teal,pink,purple,I'll just say some of the newer DCB's use much more tastefull colors!)
I'm not in a hurry, this season is pretty much done, gonna see if Dave will make me a smoking deal if I make a deal now and pick up in Feb, :rolleyes:

WaltersCamp
07-31-2002, 08:47 AM
Teal, pink, and purple...wtf???
Lemme guess: It had checkers, too...sigh
See kids, this is why you don't do drugs.
[ July 31, 2002, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: WaltersCamp ]

TOBTEK
07-31-2002, 09:36 AM
WaltersCamp:
Teal, pink, and purple...wtf???
Lemme guess: It had checkers, too...sigh
See kids, this is why you don't do drugs.it is soooo bad! and YES teal checkers everywhere.was also kinda thrashed for only having 190hours on a 1997. speaker grills were broken, looked like they went mud boggin(seats were solied/dirty....very disapointing boat! DID I ALREADY SAY IT WAS VERY UGLY?

WaltersCamp
07-31-2002, 09:51 AM
Too bad.
People are slobs.
I never did get the whole checker thing.

TOBTEK
08-04-2002, 10:16 AM
WaltersCamp:
Too bad.
People are slobs.
I never did get the whole checker thing.WALTERS.......ITS SO CLOSE TO HAPPENDING! NEW 2003 MACH22. ORDER NOW, DAVE BUILDS IT AND USES IT FOR LA BOATSHOW, WE GET IT IN LATE FEB/MARCH. ONLY ONE THING STOPPING THE ORDER.....THE WIFE!!! :rolleyes:

Charley
08-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Tobtek....been there, done that...need help? :D

TOBTEK
08-04-2002, 01:25 PM
Charley:
Tobtek....been there, done that...need help? :D MAN, I DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN!!! I'M GOING TO VENT. SHE SAID ITS OK TO BUY A BOAT, JUST NOT A NEW ONE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE. I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT DAVE WILL MAKE US A PRETTY GOOD DEAL IF HE CAN USE IT FOR THE LA BOAT SHOW. SO, BUY A 1999 FOR 35K, PUT A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO IT, NOW I HAVE 45K INTO A USED 99 WITH A TON OF HOURS ON IT, AND IF WE SELL IT WE LOSE OUR ASSES! OR SPEND JUST A BIT MORE AND GET A BRANDNEW, WITH FULL WARRANTY, OUR COLORS,OPTIONS,ECT.....
IVE BEEN ARGUEING FOR DAYS OVER THIS, AND ABOUT READY TO THROW UP MY HANDS AND RUN FOR THE HILLS. SHE HAS TAKEN ALL THE FUN OUT OF THIS EXPERENCE! DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY TO CONVINCE HER THAT NEW IS THE WAY TO GO HERE! :mad:

WetWillie
08-04-2002, 05:19 PM
Tobtek,
I feel your pain!! Women and men just see things sooo differently! If you figure it out let us know what worked..
Good luck,
WW eek!

BlownCole
08-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Tobtek
Bribe her with jewlery or other forms of woman wompum, works for me :D
[ August 04, 2002, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: BlownCole ]

shockwavebd
08-04-2002, 06:13 PM
You get new boat she gets new tits, works for me

TOBTEK
08-05-2002, 07:02 AM
shockwavebd:
You get new boat she gets new tits, works for methats a crack-up! tried that on last night! new boobs and a new DCB life would be perfect! eek!

TOBTEK
08-05-2002, 07:06 AM
BlownCole:
Tobtek
Bribe her with jewlery or other forms of woman wompum, works for me :D I think B/C has the winning answer. Thinking its going to take a big ass DIAMOND to close this deal...NEW DCB, NEW DIAMOND, And a wedding, this wont be a very expensive year do ya think? May need a few side jobs!!!!!oh ya and a new set of b eek! eek! b's for her as well

Screaming Pete
08-05-2002, 09:00 AM
TobTek, Here's the lesson, S/P has the Mach, Has the wife of 20 years and yes she has the B :p :p Bs of her dreams and did I say I have the boat of mine. Do what i most Important first Marry the girl of your dreams, House, then the Toys. Yes hers and yours And if you need to change the order I understand my boats always available for rides and call me if you need the name of a great plastic sergon

TOBTEK
08-05-2002, 10:16 AM
Screaming Pete:
TobTek, Here's the lesson, S/P has the Mach, Has the wife of 20 years and yes she has the B :p :p Bs of her dreams and did I say I have the boat of mine. Do what i most Important first Marry the girl of your dreams, House, then the Toys. Yes hers and yours And if you need to change the order I understand my boats always available for rides and call me if you need the name of a great plastic sergonS/P....YOUR KILLING ME! YOUR RIGHT, BUT YOUR KILLING ME!! I would really like to take you up on a ride in your boat sometime with mrs tobtek, she thinks all tunnel's/pickel's are dangerous and will flip over, she NEEDS a demo at normal speeds not 70-80 more like 40-50mph. Has DCB got yours back together? I was gonna go down there tomorrow. After Diamond shopping OFCOURSE!

Screaming Pete
08-05-2002, 12:12 PM
How about first a ride w / me and the faimly 5yr girl, 11 yr ol boy my wife with bolt-ons Nice family ride ease here into it and before you no it we hit the big numbers. It woulden't be the first time I took a nebe wife out so a buddy could get the boat he wanted wink

XTRM22
08-05-2002, 12:37 PM
TOBTEK, Dude take Screamin Pete up on the ride with your wife. My wife felt the same way about cats until we spent a whole day in Donnie's 25 Daytona. The smooth ride sells the tunnels. With us it's just the dollars, but in a couple years I'll be upgradeing to a 26' Mach and as long as the money is right the wife is in total agreement. Of course we have the agreement that the house has to appraise for double the boat so I'll have to upgrade homes before boats. Dave continues to be very cool to me and I 've had my DCB EXTREME for 5 years.
Chuck

TOBTEK
08-05-2002, 01:08 PM
Screaming Pete:
How about first a ride w / me and the faimly 5yr girl, 11 yr ol boy my wife with bolt-ons Nice family ride ease here into it and before you no it we hit the big numbers. It woulden't be the first time I took a nebe wife out so a buddy could get the boat he wanted wink YOU WOULD BE MY HERO! WE ARE OFF THIS WEEKEND, IS THE 22 BACK TOGETHER? NO PRESSURE, WHENEVER YOU CAN TAKE US FOR A RIDE WOULD BE GREAT!!!IF WE CAN SELL HER, ID OWE YOU MANY SILVERS.......