PDA

View Full Version : When are these PHUCK'S gonna realize this shiat is against the LAW?

SoCalSouthpaw
05-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Mexico threatens lawsuits over Guard
You gotta be kidding me! Im gonna refrain from stating my true feelings on this nonsense...would hate to be labled a racist by someone full of ignorance regarding coming to this country illegally. But, take a minute to read this crap... :mad: :mad: :mad:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/05/16/mexico.immigration.ap/index.html

Jyruiz
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
F'ng unbelievable, now we can't run our own country the way we want, what the f*ck are these poeple thinking? If it makes it more dangerous, then don't come, stay where you are at, we have no right to make it easier for you to invade our country.

91nordic29
refrain

frdvschvy
What a crock of $hit! That would be like me filing a lawsuit if I get arressted for robbing a bank!

91nordic29
05-16-2006, 02:41 PM
i have heard many stories of americans going to mexico and getting into the smallest bit of trouble and not be seen or heard from again. mexican jails, federalis (sp) etc... how can they expect us to just let their citizens go unpunished for breaking our laws?

Havasu_Dreamin
05-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Phuck Them!

MrsSigEpMock
05-16-2006, 02:48 PM
"In Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Julieta Nunez Gonzalez, the local representative of Mexico's National Immigration Institute, ..."
Did anyone catch this... They have a f-ing institute dedicated to Immigration! :mad: I know this isn't immigration into Mexico. F- 'em. Good for the national guard. They are here to protect the homeland, and "invasion" control is their duty. :crossx:

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 02:48 PM
i have heard many stories of americans going to mexico and getting into the smallest bit of trouble and not be seen or heard from again. mexican jails, federalis (sp) etc... how can they expect us to just let their citizens go unpunished for breaking our laws?
Its called Corruption.......A cop in Mexico once pulled over my wife and her 3 girlfriends for running a stop sign that wasn't there. He asked for her license and said follow me in your car.........The girls all thought follow him where???? They went and turned left when he turned right....cest la vie.
I said it before; hire the old East German guys to build a wall and gaurd it properly....

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 02:50 PM
"In Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Julieta Nunez Gonzalez, the local representative of Mexico's National Immigration Institute, ..."
Did anyone catch this... They have a f-ing institute dedicated to Immigration! :mad: I know this isn't immigration into Mexico. F- 'em. Good for the national guard. They are here to protect the homeland, and "invasion" control is their duty. :crossx:Supposedly there is a printed manual on how to cross illegally :rolleyes:

91nordic29
05-16-2006, 02:55 PM
for me, it isnt just the mexican illegals but what about others that can come in just as well? given recent events, we have taken this much too lightly...

MrsSigEpMock
05-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Jesus Christos!!!
I swear, if your not a citizen the constitutions should not apply to you.

Wake Havasu
05-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Mexico needs to hire the Saudi PR firm.
This will incense so many people when this gets out.
First the waving of the Mexican flag while claiming the American Dream and now this!

Wake Havasu
05-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Supposedly there is a printed manual on how to cross illegally :rolleyes:
http://www.apokalupsis.net/images/page_04.jpg

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I doubt Panama has any illegal imigration problems with Mexico.....Mexico's proximity to the US does not give them special priviledges to our country.
Sueing the US in our country under our constitution? :rolleyes: .......what a fricken joke.
Come in legally thru the process Senor and Senorita and I'm fine with it.

DEEZ NUTTS
05-16-2006, 03:13 PM
5 snipers spaced out and moving to different locations along the border daily/nightly is my solution. 1 mill annual budget would be more than enuff to keep them happy. 1 week and a handfull of dead illegals would change the mind of all others making the run.
Money saved and problem solved.

SoCalSouthpaw
05-16-2006, 03:16 PM
http://www.apokalupsis.net/images/page_04.jpg
Unreal.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-16-2006, 03:17 PM
for me, it isnt just the mexican illegals but what about others that can come in just as well? given recent events, we have taken this much too lightly...
Others??? You mean like the Muslims from Bolivia and such who do not speak spanish?
Screw the Mex govt's suit, and close the dam border.

Red Horse
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Maybe we can buy some land along the border and put up our OWN wall. Land in Texas is pretty cheap along the Rio Grande (wonder why) and then I can do with it as I please. Might even be able to shoot them :cool: I am gonna catch hell for that.
It is pretty screwed up.

91nordic29
05-16-2006, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=SmokinLowriderSS]Others??? You mean like the Muslims from Bolivia and such who do not speak spanish?
yup

Brian
05-16-2006, 04:01 PM
5 snipers spaced out and moving to different locations along the border daily/nightly is my solution. 1 mill annual budget would be more than enuff to keep them happy. 1 week and a handfull of dead illegals would change the mind of all others making the run.
How about 10 mil and 50 snipers? A mere drop in the bucket for the federal budget. I like the way you think!
:crossx:

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
i think LAND MINE'S,would be more entertaning :rollside: and a web cam :cool:
Please refer to my post suggesting Hiring some old East German dudes :D :D

looky_lou
05-16-2006, 05:29 PM
The Mexican Government is in a total panic about this. It will throw their bad economy into a total recession. They are totally dependant on the flow of American Dollars into Mexico from all of the illegal immigrants here in the USA sending money back home.
I say, put up the wall and shoot to kill. It will lower the cost of our Mexican vacations. :)

HammerDown
05-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Now that's an idea :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-16-2006, 05:35 PM
these people are F*cking off thier rockers :mad: :mad: Atleast some people still like us brothas(blacks) :D :D

wanna B V
05-16-2006, 05:48 PM
How bout a five foot deep moat running the length of the border, of course filled with piranna's!!!!! Might be fun to watch....aayyiiiiiiiiiiiiii

HavasuSelect
05-16-2006, 06:27 PM
i think LAND MINE'S,would be more entertaning :rollside: and a web cam :cool:
Thats a brillant idea! Then the govt can charge to use the webcams and use that profit to pay for the land mines. The whole process is kind of like recycling.

CARLSON-JET
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
With the recently turned up soil and dead bodies, by adding a few pirannas in the mix it would make excellent soil. Planting some nice flowers to beutify the border would make a good PR move... I like the recycling thing.. It could possibley get the greens to jump on the bandwagon... R.B.

VEGASBABY
05-16-2006, 07:30 PM
this how i feel. or you what to be a US citizen you join the military for 4 years,you go to war or what ever (work on the border)do a good job them maybe ?Thats a good point! Let me just say Im Mexican but come from a long line of legal mexicans. But having them train for the military is not a bad Idea. Let them serve for a right to be legal! All :idea: that Titties and Beer has served you well!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Has everyone forgot about the Canadian border? Twice the size and with all the attention on the Mexican border i would think it will soon become a problem for people coming here for all the wrong reasons.

FullUp
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
"Waiting to cross in Ciudad Juarez was Juan Canche, 36, who traveled 2,000 kilometers (1,243 miles) to the border from the southern Mexican town of Izamal, where he had left his wife, five children and mother."
WTF! This fool can't keep his dick in his pants. Just what we need, another irresponsible phuck thinking the US is an easy solution to HIS problem.
It is inconceivable to me that these "Mexican officials" believe people have a right to enter our country illegally. How do you reason with people this stupid? Lock down the borders, start fining employers $10,000 for each illegal they pay above or below the table and this $hit will end fast. As far as those who are already here illegally, well that's the chance they took.

sleekcraft137
05-16-2006, 08:59 PM
F Mexico, it was nice to move outta the So Cal area. I dont have to deal with this kinda shait anymore.

Ziggy
05-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Has everyone forgot about the Canadian border? Twice the size and with all the attention on the Mexican border i would think it will soon become a problem for people coming here for all the wrong reasons.
I might worry if Brown or Hooli tried to sneak over :p
You don't have the same situation there, most people are working and not living in poverty.....and Canada's border isn't so open to let other foriegners that want to sneak into the States through.....