PDA

View Full Version : Team Dri Wash going racing!!!!

Magic34
05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
www.driwashracing.com
I am super excited about this deal. In our 16 years of business, we have never been this aggressive in going after market share. We are doing a FULL car sponsorship for a few ARCA races running with Hendrick Motorsports. All races we are doing will air on the SPEED channel.
Our driver is Blake Feese and he is the man for these ARCA races. He currently runs in Busch with Hendrick as well. He has won at Nashville Super Speedway as well as Talladega. With this driver and Hendrick Motorsports, we are expecting to qualify in the top 3 and hopefully have a top 3 finish as well.
We are in for Kansas City July 1, and Chicago Sept 9. We are also making a push for Talladega at the end of the season.
Each race, we should have 100-150 of our distributors from the area there in the stands as well. I am pumped about this whole thing!!!! :rollside:
For any of you who has tried the product and want more, I am setting up a ***boat discount on our www.driwashracing.com website.
As of tomorrow afternoon (edit: this is taking some difficult programming, so I'll let you know when it goes live ASAP), when you simply click on the car it will take you to a shopping cart and the promo code for you guys and 20% off pricing is: magic34. I made the code easy to remember for us ***boat freaks. :D
http://www.driwashracing.com/dwrintro.jpg
Be sure to watch us on SPEED in July. I'll be looking for each of you to be watching!!!!

sigepmock
05-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Congrats Michael the car looks great and I wish your team success. I know how hard you've been working at this, looks like the hard work is paying off, hopefully it will continue with record sales.
Also looks like it's time for me to pick up some driwash for myself. :crossx:
Chris

riverroyal
05-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Im happy for you,dont forget me when you get all those ticket for the races!!!I used yours stuff on saturday,all my swirls are gone,took 10 minutes,see ya

Magic34
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Im happy for you,dont forget me when you get all those ticket for the races!!!I used yours stuff on saturday,all my swirls are gone,took 10 minutes,see ya
I've got a ticket and a shirt for you if you are going to be in Kansas City.
If you are in or around Kansas City on July 1, we are catering a BBQ in the parking lot for any who want to attend. Free lunch for anyone I guess. :idea:

riverroyal
05-16-2006, 07:58 PM
I've got a ticket and a shirt for you if you are going to be in Kansas City.
If you are in or around Kansas City on July 1, we are catering a BBQ in the parking lot for any who want to attend. Free lunch for anyone I guess. :idea:
have a rib for me!!!

Todd969
05-16-2006, 07:59 PM
That car looks like a Taurus. Isn't Hendricks Chevy?

Magic34
05-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Yes, but we have 2 show cars right now. 1 is a Ford and the other a Dodge, actually the car raced by Newman in 2005 with the Sony sponsorship.
The Ford was a trail run show car, and we are now getting rid of it. Going with the better show car that was the Sony car. I was working with 3 different team owners, and one was the Ford guy, but Hendrick is now getting the $$.

Never Satisfied
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM
I have used this product for almost a year now and I am getting set up as a distributor in my area. It works great on my Harley, boat, toy hauler, and truck. I love how it works on the black gel coat of my boat, no streaks, removes water spots and helps prevent water spots from sticking to the surface.
I highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, let's win the race!

SummitKarl
05-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Congrats Michael,
that's way cool. you deserve all the good that comes your way.
I can't tell you how surprised I was to see Boyd show up last Saturday.....Thank you so much for your on going support, that was very nice of you and completely unexpected. :cool: :cool: :cool:

PHX ATC
05-17-2006, 05:47 AM
Looks like an awesome setup Mikey! Who are you kidding, you're just there for the food and beer. :)
I have to second the good vibes and great results of this "purple goo" as I call it. You can't beat it for spot detailing, cleaning, tire shining, and interior cleaning. Awesome stuff all the way around.

yeah,right
05-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Looks great Michael. Can't wait to see it race. Also love your product.

AZKC
05-17-2006, 07:19 AM
Very Cool. Good Luck and kick some ass :skull:

Jbb
05-17-2006, 07:38 AM
squirt the dirt.... :p

Spectre140
05-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Nice work Mike. :) As always you run a first class operation.

RiverDave
05-17-2006, 08:23 AM
I have used this product for almost a year now and I am getting set up as a distributor in my area. It works great on my Harley, boat, toy hauler, and truck. I love how it works on the black gel coat of my boat, no streaks, removes water spots and helps prevent water spots from sticking to the surface.
I highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, let's win the race!
I have been using it for almost a year now as well.. I can say that the stuff works AWESOME! I'm not going to become a dealer, becuase my only place to sell the stuff would be on here, and Mike's already on here.. ;) But I will say the stuff is the cats pajamas.
RD

Steamin' Rice
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Congrats - I'll have to try some of that stuff..

Magic34
05-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys..... We better win, or I will :cry: or shoot myself for as much as this costs.
And RD, you almost have 100,000 posts, so you get first rights! :crossx:

bunny 166
05-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Congratulations to you! Good luck with the race....We won some product at the Conquest Regatta last weekend and can't wait to try it! :)

Cole Trickle
05-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Congrats!!!
It's pretty exciting to be out there racing/sponsoring the big boys.

Magic34
05-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Congrats!!!
It's pretty exciting to be out there racing/sponsoring the big boys.
Oh yeah... I've have my plan in place, I am going to do a few of these, then tell them I'm driving!

Cole Trickle
05-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh yeah... I've have my plan in place, I am going to do a few of these, then tell them I'm driving!
Shotgun;)
Make sure you grab a couple extra Hams neck restraints and helmets :crossx:

Magic34
05-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Shotgun;)
Make sure you grab a couple extra Hams neck restraints and helmets :crossx:
We'll be the only car with 4 passengers. It would be funny as hell. :D

Cole Trickle
05-17-2006, 02:57 PM
We'll be the only car with 4 passengers. It would be funny as hell. :D
Nothing better than making a 180+MPH left turn with 3 good friends.Think they will let us bring a cooler?:D

Magic34
05-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Nothing better than making a 180+MPH left turn with 3 good friends.Think they will let us bring a cooler?:D
I see a great plan working up right now. :idea:

THATJEFFGUY
05-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Awesome Car Michael !
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2493IMG_2888.JPG

Magic34
05-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks. I hate that side shot!!! I let a friend do the vinyl, and I told him the numbers on the side must be at least 4" in width, and he showed up with the little stupid numbers like shown in that picture. The new numbers will be a lot bigger.

Magic34
05-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Hendricks Car :cool:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/436806-0517-Feese-Proof1.JPG

PHX ATC
05-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I've changed my mind. This stuff sucks. I used it on wifey's new Benz last night and it made me sweat. That's it...I'm using something else now. :220v: :rollside:

Magic34
05-18-2006, 05:33 PM
I've changed my mind. This stuff sucks. I used it on wifey's new Benz last night and it made me sweat. That's it...I'm using something else now. :220v: :rollside:
Since you no longer go to the lake, I understand why you have an issue with sweating. You need to get as good as I, just did the Magnum in 15 minutes after the storms the past 2 nights.

PHX ATC
05-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Since you no longer go to the lake, I understand why you have an issue with sweating. You need to get as good as I, just did the Magnum in 15 minutes after the storms the past 2 nights.
I was done in 20 (damn those Benzo's have lots of nooks and crannies)!
Good thing the beer fridge was within 20 feet! :)

Mrs.RoxySnow
05-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Wow! Congrats to both you and Dee! Keep us posted! :D

Magic34
06-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Meet our driver...
Blake Feese
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368Blake_uniform_rendr-med.JPG
:crossx: :crossx:

scarabrick2
06-08-2006, 04:51 PM
www.driwashracing.com
I am super excited about this deal. In our 16 years of business, we have never been this aggressive in going after market share. We are doing a FULL car sponsorship for a few ARCA races running with Hendrick Motorsports. All races we are doing will air on the SPEED channel.
Our driver is Blake Feese and he is the man for these ARCA races. He currently runs in Busch with Hendrick as well. He has won at Nashville Super Speedway as well as Talladega. With this driver and Hendrick Motorsports, we are expecting to qualify in the top 3 and hopefully have a top 3 finish as well.
We are in for Kansas City July 1, and Chicago Sept 9. We are also making a push for Talladega at the end of the season.
Each race, we should have 100-150 of our distributors from the area there in the stands as well. I am pumped about this whole thing!!!! :rollside:
For any of you who has tried the product and want more, I am setting up a ***boat discount on our www.driwashracing.com website.
As of tomorrow afternoon (edit: this is taking some difficult programming, so I'll let you know when it goes live ASAP), when you simply click on the car it will take you to a shopping cart and the promo code for you guys and 20% off pricing is: magic34. I made the code easy to remember for us ***boat freaks. :D
http://www.driwashracing.com/dwrintro.jpg
Be sure to watch us on SPEED in July. I'll be looking for each of you to be watching!!!!
Congrats!!!!
I had Dinner with blake, Randy Dorton/ Mark Dyer(nascar) and friends 1 week before the hendricks accident. Blake was going places and Randy was behind him 100%. I hope he works out for you guys. Randy and his wife really wanted Blake to do well. He's a great driver just had a little mistake on pit road that set him back. Your product ,which I still have and use is great!!!
Rick

Magic34
06-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Congrats!!!!
I had Dinner with blake, Randy Dorton/ Mark Dyer(nascar) and friends 1 week before the hendricks accident. Blake was going places and Randy was behind him 100%. I hope he works out for you guys. Randy and his wife really wanted Blake to do well. He's a great driver just had a little mistake on pit road that set him back. Your product ,which I still have and use is great!!!
Rick
Thanks Rick. I appreciate the words. He seems like a great kid and we are heading to Kansas City with the true intentions of winning. We have a solid shot if everything goes OK.
He is testing some top secret stuff that I am trying to get involved with next year at the cup level. Ssshhhhhhh. :rollside:

Magic34
06-20-2006, 08:48 PM
1 week and 1 day to go before I leave for the race.
A huge change happened for us today, started my day off terrible but it got better as it was resolved.
Our deal fell apart with Blake driving the car and equipment and I was bumming hard, as I have already paid most of the bill. However, we worked it out with the team owner and are running the #5 car.
For those who pay attention, #5 car is driven and owned by Bobby Gerhart, and he is currently the points leader in the series. So we now are going to be the main sponsor on the series point leader for this race!!!!! :rollside:
I am guaranteed some major TV time on this one. :crossx: I'll be posting results each night from my hotel room since I can never sleep on the road.
So after 3 different drivers and 2 different teams, the deal is finally set in stone, and look for us on the #5 Dri Wash Chevrolet driven by series point leader Bobby Gerhart!!!! There will be a big press release next week on ARCAs web site.
Now, I have told my staff if I ever come up with one of these crazy ideas again, shoot me! :skull:

scarabrick2
06-21-2006, 05:33 AM
Glad its going to work out for you!!!!!
Please let me know or post a schedule when your coming into Las Vegas. I would like to bring my son down to check out the car/RACE.
Rick

Magic34
06-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Glad its going to work out for you!!!!!
Please let me know or post a schedule when your coming into Las Vegas. I would like to bring my son down to check out the car/RACE.
Rick
ARCA does not go that far west, BUT I am working on a deal right now for next year that would have us playing a little in a nice sized series :p that would some through Vegas, and Vegas would definitely be one of our evnets. ;)
I'll know in the coming months if it is a go! You'll get an invite if it goes down for sure!