PDA

View Full Version : 75 Biesemeyer Jet Boat resto

Zracing
06-01-2012, 07:49 PM
I have a 75 biesemeyer jet boat 17ft shallow v hull. It is rigged with a berkley JC pump. The intake has been set back to the transom so my clean out whole is out side of boat completly. Boat has a Big block chevy with rail kit. Pump has loader and shoe, ride plate. Motor is putting out about 700 horse. Does anyone know anything about this model of biesemeyer? Was it used for circle racing? Posting pics soon. Thanks Zracing

shaun
06-03-2012, 06:57 PM
These seam to be pretty unique boats, and it doesn't sound like too many of them where made! Just about every one of them I've seen so far seams to have a different bottom on it. I love the look of the biesemeyer deck! There is not much info on these boats, keep us posted on your progress!

Zracing
06-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks Shuan for answering my thread. Its hard to find anything about these boats. Specially up here in syracuse NY. Which there are hardly any jet boats at all. If you find anything about these boats pass it on to me. Is that your boat pictured on your post? That is a sweet looking boat. I liked to see more pictures of it. I will be posting more resent pictures of my boat soon. Thanks again Zracing