05-17-2006, 02:31 PM
http://www.break.com/index/bustedbycops.html

tamalewagon
05-17-2006, 02:36 PM
http://www.break.com/index/bustedbycops.html
That's whatcha get for messing with the poooolice! :cool:

Hallett
05-17-2006, 02:46 PM
That was great to bad they didn't hit him harder.

Kahuna
05-17-2006, 02:50 PM
I find that an excessive use of force.
I would have just shot the suspect.
:crossx:

OCMerrill
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I taught my kids Stop and NO at a real young age. He aparently skipped that part...
Now he has to pay for the dent on the police car as well.

piper
05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
He should of tried to hold on to that cop car for 8 seconds....... OUCH!!!

Knucklehead
05-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Hes gonna sue and WE are going to pay him off.
Looked like he got the hint the second time...

rrrr
05-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Good use for a parking meter! :crossx:

spectratoad
05-17-2006, 03:58 PM
I think that is great. Too bad our cops are under such scrutiny for dealing with scum like this. :cool:
I do have to ask though. The guy brings a knife to a gunfight. Why with that many officers don't they just take him down. Couldn't they just knock his wrist with a nightstick or a long 2x4? Instead of damaging cars and meters that we all know the perp won't pay for.
Yes I do agree with excessive police force in these cases. :)

MagicMtnDan
05-17-2006, 04:13 PM
What a waste of gasoline. Shoulda saved money and used one cheap bullet.

Havasu Cig
05-17-2006, 04:13 PM
I think that is great. Too bad our cops are under such scrutiny for dealing with scum like this. :cool:
I do have to ask though. The guy brings a knife to a gunfight. Why with that many officers don't they just take him down. Couldn't they just knock his wrist with a nightstick or a long 2x4? Instead of damaging cars and meters that we all know the perp won't pay for.
Yes I do agree with excessive police force in these cases. :)
This ain't the movies. Where I worked it would have been less lethal (bean bag shotgun) from a distance, but as soon as the suspect closed with a knife it would have been lethal force. This must have been some backward ass department to handle it the way they did IMO. When the guy was on the hood of the car the officer driving was in danger because of the distance to the suspect and possibility of other weapons he might have. They need to be trained better... :rolleyes:

ECeptor
05-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Wouldn't a really big stick have been enough? Guy has a knife, so you club him with something like a shovel handle, no?

Ryphraph
05-17-2006, 09:30 PM
"well son, now you went and damaged my Poooliice car!"
LOL
Ryph

C-2
05-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Where's that little worm with the taser from Meet the Fockers when you need him?

Havasu Cig
05-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Wouldn't a really big stick have been enough? Guy has a knife, so you club him with something like a shovel handle, no?
Would you try and approach a guy that is violent and has a knife with a stick? Like I said before this is not the movies. You try something stupid like that and you will probably end up getting severely injured or worse. You match force with more force. If the guy has a knife you use a gun. If you try and match force for force you won't last long because your odds of winning have just dropped significantly. All it takes is for you to lose once and you don't go home.