PDA

View Full Version : my 1984 howard project....

river rat 702
09-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself....I bought this boat 2 years ago with no interior, and needed a lot of work on the rest of the hull and motor... i cleaned the engine and put a new marine holly carb and switched it to a HEI system with a super coil. i put brand new Rewarder headers on the small block 350, and now im having a shop rebuild the cassel v-drive for me. i built the whole interior from scratch and about to mount my Bimini frame and top i made to get outa the sun while floating down the river, also mounting a small amp under the dash with 2 or 4 (if i can find somewhere to mount the other 2) 6x9 with a iPod connection so i don't have to use a deck. its been a fun boat and will be even better when i get it put back together sometime in the next couple months...

river rat 702
09-12-2012, 09:13 PM
im always looking for new events and gatherings to go to, please alsways let me know any in cali, nevada, arizona, or utah...

shaun
10-07-2012, 11:23 AM
im always looking for new events and gatherings to go to, please always let me know any in cali, nevada, arizona, or utah...

There is an event going on this weekend in Parker. Races down at blue water and a regatta at pirates.

Thanksgiving weekend they will be racing at blue water again, this time it will be the circle guys.