PDA

View Full Version : A prepared statement from Karl

Big Warlock
05-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Let me help you out:
I screwed up big time by posting info on a fellow hot boater. I lied and mislead everyone with regard to his "rap sheet" and I am sorry. I was being malicious and went too far. I am sorry. Let me know what I can do to correct this error in judgement. I promise not to do anything similar too potential and current clients. I swear.
Any other ideas?
welcome a-hole, to the world of "I am a dick!" :crossx:

centurion tunnel
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Well said. Now if you could get Karl to repeat it that would be funny.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow, I was thinking about doing a prepared statment from Team Turnkey. Something short and sweet:
Hey Karl,
You screwed up huge. I'd quit now if I were you. You're just throwing fuel on an already raging inferno of outraged forum members based upon your actions and misleading posts today. Might want to rethink your stance. Until you do though, you can go take a flying phuckin' leap.
Have another nice day tomorrow,
Jordan and the Team Turnkey Foundation. :D :D :D

canuck1
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow, I was thinking about doing a prepared statment from Team Turnkey. Something short and sweet:
Hey Karl,
You screwed up huge. I'd quit now if I were you. You're just throwing fuel on an already raging inferno of outraged forum members based upon your actions and misleading posts today. Might want to rethink your stance. Until you do though, you can go take a flying phuckin' leap.
Have another nice day tomorrow,
Jordan and the Team Turnkey Foundation. :D :D :D
Too many words.....Try "Hey Carl you are a fukkin idiot"

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Well said, Mice. :cool:

canuck1
05-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Well said, Mice. :cool:
Bite me Ton

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 05:37 AM
up up up !!!!

Liberator TJ1984
05-18-2006, 06:55 AM
up up up !!!!
And Away We Go !!!!!
Just pass the damn PopCorn :)

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:01 AM
I know........let's hold Team turnkey nominations today!

Mrs.Racer277
05-18-2006, 08:05 AM
I know........let's hold Team turnkey nominations today!
This is turning out to look alot like Beaumont???

Jordy
05-18-2006, 08:12 AM
This is turning out to look alot like Beaumont???
Wow, and you're the first person to say that Captain Obvious. :D :D :D
Boredmont had no nemisis. We do. Boredmont didn't have a website or email, we do. Boredmont wasn't about helping peoples. We are. Boredmont didn't have the schwag we're working on. Just wait for the Team Turnkey invasion in Havasu. Global domination!!! We've got a member in Iraq even. :D
It's already started and we owe it all to Spammit for bringing it to the level it is. I don't know if I can say thanks enough for getting this off the ground. :D :D :D

AZJD
05-23-2006, 12:06 AM
bump

ROZ
05-23-2006, 12:06 AM
:crossx: