PDA

View Full Version : whats my boat worth 19ft eliminator

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
thinking of selling my boat. what do you think it is worth. 19 ft eliminator w/502,hyd place diveter,emi thunderheaders with stainless risers. comp trailer lowered with 16 in billet wheels,w swing away hitch.Needs almost nothing . turn key boat. Thanks for the imput.

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
let me resize it. but its not letting me

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
lets try again sorry :(

QuickJet
05-17-2006, 10:44 PM
That is a nice boat. What year is it?

QuickJet
05-17-2006, 10:50 PM
You need to define "Almost". What if anything is done to the pump. What kind of pump. Have you GPS'sd it. I'm not an expert on Eliminator jets, however those are the questions the one's that are will be asking.

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 11:02 PM
sorry about that . american turbine pump. No work done as far as i know. I put a droop on it to try it out and the pump looks like newinside and out . It ia a 1992 i will have more pics. in the next day or so.This is a very hard hull to find it took me 3 months just to find one.my buddy has the same boat but it is a 1985 i think and it was a fomula.

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 11:03 PM
1985 Eliminator Formula.

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 11:06 PM
I gps with 396_ways_to_spit 70pmh

EMCAM
05-17-2006, 11:31 PM
I paid 15k for it and put some money in it. i have 17k in it im thinking 15k is fair. the trailer is kick butt and the boat gets tons of looks.

EMCAM
05-18-2006, 12:05 AM
maybe tommorrow.............Wait it is tommorrow so what i mean is yep later today. I just got a wild hair to sell mine because i have another boat found. i will get pics though.

BrendellaJet
05-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Read it again RIO, he says its a 92. Lets see some more pics and get more details on the motor. looks clean. Could be worth 15 to the right buyer...

Nubbs
05-18-2006, 06:04 AM
I doubt you'll get 15 for it. I'm thinking 12 is a more reasonable amount. However, it's a pretty clean boat, and the trailer is nice too. The right buyer may be willing to pay more. Good luck to you.

EMCAM
05-18-2006, 06:07 AM
befor i bought the boat i posted some pics the seller sent me trying to get info on it. All i got back from everyone was "dont hesitate buy it great deal"."You will never find another hull like that for sale" ."dont let anyone know where it is they will buy it befor you "."If you dont want it let me know where it is ive been trying to find a boat like that forever". so i dont think i payed to much.Not to mention when i was looking at the boat 2 other buyers were looking at it also. And one was from out of state like i was.One ov them whould have bought it.Only reason i got it was i drove 350miles with cash in hand.

NautiTwins
05-18-2006, 06:38 AM
befor i bought the boat i posted some pics the seller sent me trying to get info on it. All i got back from everyone was "dont hesitate buy it great deal"."You will never find another hull like that for sale" ."dont let anyone know where it is they will buy it befor you "."If you dont want it let me know where it is ive been trying to find a boat like that forever". so i dont think i payed to much.Not to mention when i was looking at the boat 2 other buyers were looking at it also. And one was from out of state like i was.One ov them whould have bought it.Only reason i got it was i drove 350miles with cash in hand.
Nice boat.

Squirtcha?
05-18-2006, 11:38 AM
befor i bought the boat i posted some pics the seller sent me trying to get info on it. All i got back from everyone was "dont hesitate buy it great deal"."You will never find another hull like that for sale" ."dont let anyone know where it is they will buy it befor you "."If you dont want it let me know where it is ive been trying to find a boat like that forever".
They told you that here? That doesn't sound like this bunch. Especially with regards to a stock motor'd 70 mph boat (no matter how nice the condition). I'd think 15K is way steep for a 14 year old boat.
No offense...........it's just an opinion.

kingsransomracing
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Sell it for what you want for it...if you are not in a hurry to sell it post it at $15K...I always say "There is a butt for every seat"....someone will eventually pay what you want..just takes time.

flat broke
05-18-2006, 12:49 PM
There is a difference between asking, "what's my boat worth?". and putting your boat up for sale for X amount of coin. Your orriginal post was asking for input. With the limited informatoin you gave, some people gave you an idea of what they thought it was worth. You then jumped everyone for not agreeing with what you have already decided to sell the boat for.
Now as far as the boat when you got it, I think you got an alright deal, if the boat was every bit as clean as it looked in the pics. I love that hull style so I'm biased, and others probaly wouldn't pay a dime over 8k for it. As the post above mine said, "there's a butt for every seat". I'd offer you a word of caution on selling/buynig at this time of year. If you're looking to buy something this time of year, you're going to pay a premium. Sure you'll get a little more for your ride selling right now, but you're probably not going to get into a sell high/buy low type situation. Additionally, if you're looking to move up in size, you won't find something as nice/unique as what you currently have for the same $$.
Spring/early summer is a weird time of year for some folks and the boat swapping urge is hard to fight. To me it looks like you have a pretty nice ride as it sits and for the same money, you're not going to do much better, so unless there is something wrong with the Eliminator, you might want to take a deep breath, pack your cooler, and get out on the water enjoying whatcha have.
Just my .02
Chris

EMCAM
05-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Iam open for trades . I am looking for a 21 ft daytona

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey mike jizzle, I will be in the area tonight. I am burnt out and need some rest. Should I pick up the trailer tomorrow morning or afternoon? Just let me know bro;)