PDA

View Full Version : Karl and Donald need to

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Take their pissing contest off HB.C
You are both wasting valuable server space with your personal attacks.
I don't know the details nor do I care.
You are both acting like a couple of little bitches.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
He started it. :notam:
And who the fock is Donald??? :notam:
Are we distracting you from your 164 posts??? :D :D :D
Besides, it's kind of ironic that you'd start another thread about it. More space wasted. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Why.... so we can get back to talking about boats? :confused:

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:09 PM
That's because they are biatches :D

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Damn Jordy... You can type crazy fast....

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
That's because they are biatches :D
Go clean my pool biatch!!! :D :D :D
I am going to need some spa pointers before this weekend. ;)

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I've got a Y-back canoe and a 2 hp Honda outboard. How much speed can I expect to gain by labbing the prop?

phebus
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
This is like a good hockey game. They just dropped their gloves, and the fight is on. :argue:

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Go clean my pool biatch!!! :D :D :D
If you can't see the panties at the bottom of the spa, it's time to get out :D

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
I've got a Y-back canoe and a 2 hp Honda outboard. How much speed can I expect to gain by labbing the prop?
I just saw one on ebay... another 100mph boat :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:13 PM
If you can't see the panties at the bottom of the spa, it's time to get out :D
That sounds like a great rule of thumb to me!!! :D :D :D

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Why.... so we can get back to talking about boats? :confused:
It is ***boat.com

Tom Brown
I just saw one on ebay... another 100mph boat :D
This is exactly the kind of information that makes ***boat worthwhile. :cool:
It's just so hard to find anymore, what with all of the pissing and moaning. :mad:

Jordy
It is ***boat.com
But this is the Sand Bar, so we kick sand and talk about bars. All the boat talk goes on in the tech forums. ;)

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
It is ***boat.com
Touche! :D :D :D

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Touche! :D :D :D
Hey you silly Canadian, there is no "e" at the end of touch. Sheesh!!! :D :D :D

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:17 PM
But this is the Sand Bar, so we kick sand and talk about bars. All the boat talk goes on in the tech forums. ;)
Maybe you need to have a new Jordy vs Karl subforum.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Touchy :confused:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:19 PM
That's a waste of space too. Pretty much over the whole deal. Now I'm just going to sit back and watch the chaos he's created. Gotta admit, he went a whole new route with his prepared statement and I have a feeling it's going to be ugly tomorrow when the boards pick up. He didn't make too many friends today to begin with, and then that??? Yeah, good luck. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:19 PM
That's a great idea. :)
I wonder how long it would take before people started to complain that too many posts are about Jordy and Karl bashing on each other.

phebus
05-17-2006, 10:22 PM
My advice is to mount a TV near the spa, so you can watch yourself on America's Most Wanted Sunday night.
Now that ***boat has the lowdown on your past criminal activities (yawn), the ground swell of emotion should have you on the FBI's ten most wanted list by then. :)

phebus
05-17-2006, 10:23 PM
It would have to go down in the spam section......

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:24 PM
It would have to go down in the spam section......
Roz was right, you're on fire tonight!!!! :D :D :D

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Now I'm just going to sit back and watch the chaos he's created. :D :D :D
That and watch your buddys flame the dude more.
I can't justify bad behavior on either side.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:26 PM
I agree that it's kinda a draw. Too bad, really ...

phebus
05-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Roz was right, you're on fire tonight!!!! :D :D :D
I'm in Havasu tonight, and if I hear a single gunshot, your to blame :skull:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
He called down the thunder. He decided he wanted to go this route and take it to this level and I simply obliged. He's a sad, petty, little man who doesn't realize the far reaching results of his actions today. Pretty ironic when he uses this forum as his own personal billboard. :notam:
The best part is the fact that not many people even paid attention to, or knew what the Team Turnkey thing was all about. Now they do. Another nice job by Team Backfire. :D :D :D

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:28 PM
I think personal attacks on any internet forum are grounds for timeout or the Ban.

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:28 PM
I agree that it's kinda a draw. Too bad, really ...
How is it a draw??? He's shown everyone who frequents his billboard his true colors. He also single-handedly got Team Turnkey on the map and now we have a webpage, and will have t-shirts and stickers shortly. I'd hardly call that a draw. ;)

riverbound
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
I think personal attacks on any internet forum are grounds for timeout or the Ban.
your thoughts have been noted...thaks for your input.

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Pretty ironic when he uses this forum as his own personal billboard.
I've noticed.
He should be a HB.C sponsor.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:32 PM
I just meant the slinging...
How much for a commerative bumpersticker :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:33 PM
That's a kick ass Greg Terzian impression. :cool:

Jordy
05-17-2006, 10:34 PM
How much for a commerative bumpersticker :D
I think we can hook you up for the handy spa tip you passed along. ;)

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:34 PM
I think personal attacks on any internet forum are grounds for timeout or the Bran.
For a moment there I was confused and thought you wrote...
:D

No Name
05-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Personal attacks are the reason I read the forums :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Personal attacks are the reason I read the forums :D :D
Fukk you.

No Name
05-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Fukk you.
Thank you.

phebus
05-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Fukk you.
Whatever your name is.......

MBlaster
05-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Thank you.
Group hug with a knife :crossx:

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Thank you.
I try to be helpful. :cool:
Sometimes I feel a pang of guilt when I throw down a post like that on someone I don't even know. That always makes me laugh.

No Name
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
I try to be helpful. :cool:
Sometimes I feel a pang of guilt when I throw down a post like that on someone I don't even know. That always makes me laugh.
Glad to here you are entertained so easily, the simpletons usually are :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 10:48 PM
What the.....!?? :confused:
:mad:

riverbound
05-17-2006, 10:49 PM
That's the funniest thing I've read in all these stupid threads. :D
LOL.....The most PC way I could figure to tel him to STFU and nobody gives a F*ck if its a waste of bandwidth or not.....90% of the threads in here are a waste.
OH yah....and WFS sucks :D

riverbound
05-17-2006, 10:54 PM
That's not what your mom says. :D :p
Oh Hell No....now its personal :crossx:
shockwave Bob has a rap sheet a mile long
8-12-92....illicit act with farm animals
9-24-94.....failing to Stop at a crosswalk, injuring 3 nuns
9-26-94.....attempted escape from prison
10-15-06.....check fraud at an adult bookstore
10-30-06.....soliciting sex
Geez...you guys should really run background checks on people. :rolleyes:

No Name
05-17-2006, 10:58 PM
What the.....!?? :confused:
:mad:

riverbound
05-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Two of those dates are in the future. :D
ShockwaveBob has been arrested, I'm the first one to man up and say I'm not perfect or led a perfect life. I've never had a DUI, I've never been convicted of a felony, and I've never used a single illicit drug in my life. I can live with that. :D
And, I'll tell you the same thing I tell them, stop arresting me and I'll stop resisting. ;)
oops..thats right. I guess my ESP is kicking in......LOL
I see you didnt deny the farm animals.....LOL
I tried telling them that once....didnt really work for me.

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Sometimes....
I recall having a nightmare that I had a hernia... and it was strangulating. It was terrible. I woke up as I bolted to the sitting position in a cold sweat to find that my underwear was bisecting my nuts.

No Name
05-17-2006, 11:05 PM
I recall having a nightmare that I had a hernia... and it was strangulating. It was terrible. I woke up as I bolted to the sitting position in a cold sweat to find that my underwear was bisecting my nuts.
LMFAO :rollside:

ROZ
05-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Two of those dates are in the future. :D
ShockwaveBob has been arrested, I'm the first one to man up and say I'm not perfect or led a perfect life. I've never had a DUI, I've never been convicted of a felony, and I've never used a single illicit drug in my life. I can live with that. :D
And, I'll tell you the same thing I tell them, stop arresting me and I'll stop resisting. ;)
wow...I've done every ilicit drug possible, banged crack whores, driven drunk, killed cats, punched old ladies, and installed a Kraco stereo, but I've never been arrested :)
Lucky I guess :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 11:11 PM
wow...I've done every ilicit drug possible, banged crack whores, driven drunk, killed cats, punched old ladies, and installed a Kraco stereo, but I've never been arrested :)
That's because RiverDave is your guardian angel.

HM
05-17-2006, 11:16 PM
But, I've never installed a Kraco. Oh, the shame. :D
You're just saying that because you can't cop to your rage. C'mon, admit you a lowlife kraco installing son of a bitch!
You're not ready.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Penance for running the crack house was only 3 Hail Marys.. I'm only to 900 out of 1500 Our Fathers for the "Kraco incident"..

riverbound
05-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Penance for running the crack house was only 3 Hail Marys.. I'm only to 900 out of 1500 Our Fathers for the "Kraco incident"..
Whats wrong with Kraco??..... There was a real dark time in my life where I migth have maybe been a Kraco rep :cry:

ROZ
05-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Whats wrong with Kraco??..... There was a real dark time in my life where I migth have maybe been a Kraco rep :cry:
Nothing wrong with it, until you wire up a Meca 100x4 power booster to it... rock-on

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Do any of you guys remember MEI?
There was a time when I had to install that stuff. The real upsetting thing was, some of it wasn't that bad.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Do any of you guys remember MEI?
Young Chinese girl about 4'8" with doule d's ?

HM
05-17-2006, 11:24 PM
I was always fond of Realistic.

ROZ
05-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Vaguely. How about Majestik? :D Was there a single 16 year old kid that didn't have 15000 watts of Majestik amps in his hoopty?
Was good shit... Ya didn't need any charging syustem mods and it crankd 15kwatts all day evrey day :)

Tom Brown
05-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Hin di pädi te gi mä Majestik.

hoolign
05-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Rd`Sux had to be added at one point or another :rollside:

lucky
05-18-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm going to haved to start riding my bike at 4a.m in the morning -- Must make ya sharp as a tack in the middle of shag carpet . Dam JORDY IS ON POINT :)

Ziggy
05-18-2006, 06:37 AM
Lucky I guess :D
I'll put up my old Sparkomatic against that damn Kraco :boxed:

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:02 AM
He started it. :notam:
And who the fock is Donald??? :notam:
Are we distracting you from your 164 posts??? :D :D :D
Besides, it's kind of ironic that you'd start another thread about it. More space wasted. :D :D :D
ROLMFAO
Whoops, weren't expecting that one were ya Blaster!

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Shut up!

hoolign
05-18-2006, 07:11 AM
Don't think! ...you'll never fit in here :rolleyes:

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm not going to lie and say I've never driven drunk. I've been asked to blow on several occasions and always walked away. Learned my lesson the last time, probably about 10 years ago, when I blew a .074 and the CHP actually insisted on giving me a ride home, which I gladly accepted.
Oh, and I dressed up as Cat in the Hat for Halloween a couple years ago. I looked quite gay if I do say so myself.
Carefull young grasshopper, you could soon find yourself in a deep hole with no shovel.....just a people trying to help a people!

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:22 AM
You better stop swinging on Jordy's nuts and look at my post count. ;) Call me back when you get to 1000.
LOL....really loud!

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Now that was some funny shiat SB! Call me when your post count reaches 1,000!!! Hahahahahahaha
You know, SB, you and I don't always see eye to eye. But on this deal, we are right on target! And I, like you, have never used drugs, of any kind and do not drink at all and boat. My reasons. I love a great wine at dinner and some scotch and cigars on occasion......ok, maybe more than that....... :cool:

WYRD
05-18-2006, 07:45 AM
It is ***boat.com
ITS THE SANDBAR DONT ACT SO GROWN UP AN COME PLAY IN THE SAND :crossx:

AZJD
05-18-2006, 07:52 AM
Now that was some funny shiat SB! Call me when your post count reaches 1,000!!! Hahahahahahaha
You know, SB, you and I don't always see eye to eye. But on this deal, we are right on target! And I, like you, have never used drugs, of any kind and do not drink at all and boat. My reasons. I love a great wine at dinner and some scotch and cigars on occasion......ok, maybe more than that....... :cool:
Shut up stupid.........or I will ghost ride the Warlock into the Donzi! :rollside:

Kachina26
05-18-2006, 07:56 AM
I've been asked to blow on several occasions and always walked away. Did that happen when you were locked up? What did Bubba do when you just walked away?

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 07:59 AM
You TurnKey Focks stay out of my line of fire will ya? You bring the ladder and maybe you can figure a way to boost up onto the big boat flower boy! :cool:
By the way, bring some of your girlies on the lake this weekend! Specifically Sat. I have "kid watch" on the lake on Sunday and am not allowed in certain bays with the children as they might be "traumatized!" :crossx:
Somehow my friends were right and my life is not headed in the direction of which I steer! Hmmmmmmmm..........Captain? Calling the Captain of this focking ship!!!! :cry:

Jordy
05-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Somehow my friends were right and my life is not headed in the direction of which I steer! Hmmmmmmmm..........Captain? Calling the Captain of this focking ship!!!! :cry:
Another point where a pic is, well, you know... :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23ours.jpg

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 09:05 AM
What are you going to do next you rat bastard?? Publish my name and the names of my companies? Track down my criminal record? (Yea, I have one of those too. :mad: Charged with felony weapons possesion, dropped to a misdemeanor and I think I have some speeding tickets, photo and in person. License is on probabtion at the moment). Take my first born? (Ok, I have to talk to Susan, but I am game for that! Uncle Jordy! How cute!) Take my woman? (Please? Could you? Take over payments too?) :) Yea, Jordy, your an a hole as well. Ruining my life! You told me this would happen. I think maybe your a witch / warlock whatever. Burn in hell Jordy. Whatever. :rolleyes:
Yea, whatever it takes to keep these threads at the top of Hot Boat all day! Hahahahahahahahaha :crossx:

a catered life
05-18-2006, 09:06 AM
wtf :idea:? what happened to the good old days when one guy just kicked the shit out of the other guy and we didnt have to hear anymore

hoolign
05-18-2006, 09:10 AM
wtf :idea:? what happened to the good old days when one guy just kicked the shit out of the other guy and we didnt have to hear anymore
To hard to delete the first punch! :rolleyes:

Jordy
05-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Yea, Jordy, your an a hole as well. Ruining my life! You told me this would happen.
That means alot coming from you buddy. :D :D :D
p.s. You haven't even said I do yet, and it's started. I have a feeling once that happens you're going to be on double secret probation. Have you been sized for your GPS tracking ankle bracelet, I mean ring yet??? :D :D

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 09:19 AM
You don't understand. Karl came here a year ago and has shamelessly broken the spam rules on this forum, threatened people in having them thrown out of here (me included) and lied about multiple people on this board. Integrity is one thing most of us stand up for. What's amazing is that this guy has been on here this long, caused so much grief in various people's lives and we were pretty much unaware of it.
Now we have joined forces against this trash to get him out of our online community. We know, as a fact, that he is a liar, unethical, cheat and unable to handle a simple situation in a professional manner. It is up to us to clean this crap out of our lives. Again, he's been on here one year folks! Read his crap! He twisted Jordy's "rap sheet." Other members have discussed his posts regarding their encounters with him and the lies he has posted about members and their families. His reaction to all this is to try to justify his actions. Are you kidding me? Would you deal with this man on any level? Business? Relationship? Friend? Not even!
There has been a lot of crap dished out and done. I can recall two individuals who took some heat, big time heat. Both of them ponied up when they were called. Both of them were man enough to show up, say their piece in a professional, calm and articulate manner. Both of them are still part of the boating community and stop by when they see any of us they know.
Karl has used this forum as his personal business venture. He has been shameless about it. And we have sat quiety, not knowing what he has been doing to others. We let it happen. Time to clean up "our" collective mess. This guy needs to be gone from the boards. Period. He had several opportunities to say something constructive. He hasn't. When he opens his mouth, he digs himself in deeper. According to his prepared statement, this is over a couple of girls!? Are you kidding me? The man is 43 years old! Get over it!
I am done. But I hope that this Hot Boat community agrees with me on this and will work to get this guy gone from our forum.

hoolign
05-18-2006, 09:30 AM
You don't understand. Karl came here a year ago and has shamelessly broken the spam rules on this forum, threatened people in having them thrown out of here (me included) and lied about multiple people on this board. Integrity is one thing most of us stand up for. What's amazing is that this guy has been on here this long, caused so much grief in various people's lives and we were pretty much unaware of it.
Now we have joined forces against this trash to get him out of our online community. We know, as a fact, that he is a liar, unethical, cheat and unable to handle a simple situation in a professional manner. It is up to us to clean this crap out of our lives. Again, he's been on here one year folks! Read his crap! He twisted Jordy's "rap sheet." Other members have discussed his posts regarding their encounters with him and the lies he has posted about members and their families. His reaction to all this is to try to justify his actions. Are you kidding me? Would you deal with this man on any level? Business? Relationship? Friend? Not even!
There has been a lot of crap dished out and done. I can recall two individuals who took some heat, big time heat. Both of them ponied up when they were called. Both of them were man enough to show up, say their piece in a professional, calm and articulate manner. Both of them are still part of the boating community and stop by when they see any of us they know.
Karl has used this forum as his personal business venture. He has been shameless about it. And we have sat quiety, not knowing what he has been doing to others. We let it happen. Time to clean up "our" collective mess. This guy needs to be gone from the boards. Period. He had several opportunities to say something constructive. He hasn't. When he opens his mouth, he digs himself in deeper. According to his prepared statement, this is over a couple of girls!? Are you kidding me? The man is 43 years old! Get over it!
I am done. But I hope that this Hot Boat community agrees with me on this and will work to get this guy gone from our forum.
Karls done nothing wrong to me so I'm staying away from that aspect of it. From what i have seen he has gone out of his way for charities and that should be commended. As for the spam?? look around ..if one goes form spam ...all should go! and I highly doubt that is going to fly..real estate, trucks and cars, and a wide array of other items offered on here! it doesnt bother me one bit... if you can capitalize on it ..go hard! I don't spam my buisness here because I highly doubt anyone here can afford to drill a well :D

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 09:41 AM
I respect your opinion and post count. I stand by my statement. :mad:
Water wells or oil? And it's a long way from Canada to Arizona to drill anything anyways. :cool:

hoolign
05-18-2006, 09:45 AM
I respect your opinion and post count. I stand by my statement. :mad:
Water wells or oil? And it's a long way from Canada to Arizona to drill anything anyways. :cool:
My post count means shit.just alot of time on my hands! :D Deep high pressure sour gas wells mainly.

Biglue
05-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Deep high pressure sour gas wells mainly.
You dig Browns out house holes????? :D

hoolign
05-18-2006, 09:53 AM
You dig Browns out house holes????? :D
he corrolates the vertical depth for us time to time !

Big Warlock
05-18-2006, 09:58 AM
Started out with rough necking on offshore rigs many years back. Ended up in construction. all good. Love deep, high pressure drilling. They used to do it by the stars! That was really interesting. Anyway, back to work. (On the internet!) LOL

UncleLarry
05-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Heres a quote from Big Warlocks post....
"Are you kidding me? The man is 43 years old! Get over it!"
There in lies the problem we have to many YOUNG people on these boards. Time to put an age limit.. If you aint over mmmm 48.. go find your forums...
Old dudes RULE!
Soap Opera's have nothing over Hot Boat Online...
Smile and enjoy - we all die anyway..

WYRD
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Heres a quote from Big Warlocks post....
"Are you kidding me? The man is 43 years old! Get over it!"
There in lies the problem we have to many YOUNG people on these boards. Time to put an age limit.. If you aint over mmmm 48.. go find your forums...
Old dudes RULE!
Soap Opera's have nothing over Hot Boat Online...
Smile and enjoy - we all die anyway..
youre old Larry :confused: I dont think I can hang out with you anymore :idea: :crossx: How ya been? :cool:

hoolign
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Started out with rough necking on offshore rigs many years back. Ended up in construction. all good. Love deep, high pressure drilling. They used to do it by the stars! That was really interesting. Anyway, back to work. (On the internet!) LOL
I have had quite a few offers to go offshore..but I figure that I can run a hell of a lot faster than I can swim :D it is a very cool job! I like all the power of some of the equipment we use

AZJD
05-23-2006, 12:03 AM
bump

ROZ
05-23-2006, 12:08 AM
:rolleyes: