PDA

View Full Version : lucky - On marriage

lucky
05-18-2006, 08:03 AM
- #2 is on her way out --
seem sweet and sour don't make a good team in Marriage --
I could view this as a Negitive -- but NOOOOOO boating every weekend with piece and quiet - sounds nice --
so any women looking for a immature , non spelling , non grammer - run of the Mill pigs - Please Feel free to call - I will send you an application --
Ps - The boat is still mine lol --
I have decided that I'm going to apply for a Goverment Grant On the study of Women and Their Personalities ? figure - the govement can pay for the dates - and i can learn somthing about women ??????
ps I'm in denial -- Chris

Ziggy
05-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Some just can't get along or aren't cut out for marraige............better stock up on condons again :p
Hope it works out for you, good luck :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2006, 08:09 AM
sorry to hear about the marriage Lucky. But you still have the boat, that's a good thing.
Hope it works out well for you. Good luck with the hunting. :)

lucky
05-18-2006, 08:11 AM
sorry to hear about the marriage Lucky. But you still have the boat, that's a good thing.
Hope it works out well for you. Good luck with the hunting. :)
thanks v - I'm all Good :) - I believe - my wife and are JUST TOO different - She'll find the One that makes her happy ! Me -- I'm happy all the time and want to remain that way !

uclahater
05-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Choosing to go to the Gay Parade with Maxi :yuk: Instead of going out for your anniversary was probably the fist sign of Divorce :crossx:
Hope it all works out for ya :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2006, 08:13 AM
thanks v - I'm all Good :) - I believe - my wife and are JUST TOO different - She'll find the One that makes her happy ! Me -- I'm happy all the time and want to remain that way !
Well that is good for you. As long as you stay happy all good things will come to you. Keep your chin up. :p

lucky
05-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Choosing to go to the Gay Parade with Maxi :yuk: Instead of going out for your anniversary was probably the fist sign of Divorce :crossx:
Hope it all works out for ya :cool:
lmao -- Your prolly right - hanging out with homo's is so unbecoming

soupersonic
05-18-2006, 08:18 AM
I have decided that I'm going to apply for a Goverment Grant On the study of Women and Their Personalities ? figure - the govement can pay for the dates - and i can learn somthing about women ??????
DENIED !! The government already know men will never learn anything about women. :)
Sorry about your troubles.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2006, 08:19 AM
DENIED !! The government already know men will never learn anything about women. :)
Sorry about your troubles.
LMAO!! once you take the class we will change our mind then you have to start all over again. LOL!! :)

Robert1050
05-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah well, sorry to hear about your problems, I'm in the process of getting rid of #2 myself. She decided that she enjoyed the company of another guy more so than being with me.....that's OK, after 20 years, we came to realize that we just didn't have much in common anymore and both of us just got tired of trying to make it work.
Oh, I get to keep the boat & my jet-ski, she gets to keep her jet-ski (her jet-ski is equal in value to my boat & jet-ski). The only tough part was being sure we both ended up with spaces at the Islander RV resort (which we did). There was no way I was going to give up my site, we just make sure that we're there on opposite weekends.
Robert

lucky
05-18-2006, 08:28 AM
Yeah well, sorry to hear about your problems, I'm in the process of getting rid of #2 myself. She decided that she enjoyed the company of another guy more so than being with me.....that's OK, after 20 years, we came to realize that we just didn't have much in common anymore and both of us just got tired of trying to make it work.
Oh, I get to keep the boat & my jet-ski, she gets to keep her jet-ski (her jet-ski is equal in value to my boat & jet-ski). The only tough part was being sure we both ended up with spaces at the Islander RV resort (which we did). There was no way I was going to give up my site, we just make sure that we're there on opposite weekends.
Robert
it only took 5 years and buying a house together -- - marriage #1 was the cheater - I have nothing bad to say about #2 - just ain't there !
sry to here Robert - don't dwell on it -- run at full speed !

cdog
05-18-2006, 08:54 AM
I could view this as a Negitive -- but NOOOOOO boating every weekend with piece and quiet - sounds nice --
so any women looking for a immature , non spelling , non grammer - run of the Mill pigs - Please Feel free to call - I will send you an application --
Sorry to hear. Just remember. Girls turn 18 every day :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
05-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Sorry to hear that Lucky. Hope it all works out for you bro.
Hey Rob keep your chin up too man. Good luck.

lucky
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Sorry to hear that Lucky. Hope it all works out for you bro.
Hey Rob keep your chin up too man. Good luck.
thanks lou , me and my little penis are gonna have to by a corvette - lol and some pimp'n suits

tamalewagon
05-18-2006, 10:35 AM
thanks lou , me and my little penis are gonna have to by a corvette - lol and some pimp'n suits
Make sure you get the hat too with some furry dice. Take it easy Lucky. And you're right, when in doubt...spend money! :p

Bre
05-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Sorry to hear that Lucky... I hate the fact that i will ever have a number 2.... but I hope I chose right this time :) People change.... and there is nothing we can do.

lucky
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear that Lucky... I hate the fact that i will ever have a number 2.... but I hope I chose right this time :) People change.... and there is nothing we can do.
Hey Bre , " How you dooooooooinnnnnnn " lmao --
Bre - #1 was just practice on the divorce papers ;) #2 is a quiz and #3 lmao
I hope things are going better for you -- My only problem is My daughter - her step daughter -- I have this feeling that i may be damaging my kid with the "Non stability factor " me and the kid are tight -- but she is a young lady and needs to be taught the right ways !

FMluvswater
05-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear that b bud. :( Be a man wh0re for a while :D until you get over her then some lucky lady gonna find you and decide you're a keeper. :wink: :smile:

lucky
05-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Sorry to hear that b bud. :( Be a man wh0re for a while :D until you get over her then some lucky lady gonna find you and decide you're a keeper. :wink: :smile:
thanks fm -- hey How you doooooooinnnnnn lmao -- ahhhhhyee :p

FMluvswater
05-18-2006, 11:09 AM
thanks fm -- hey How you doooooooinnnnnn lmao -- ahhhhhyee :p
Less than fine better than terrible. :wink: :D Flirt. :p

lucky
05-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Less than fine better than terrible. :wink: :D Flirt. :p
how has that wonderful son of your been ? I hope hes doing better !

FMluvswater
05-18-2006, 11:18 AM
how has that wonderful son of your been ? I hope hes doing better !
He's doing very well, thanks for asking. :smile: He's into soccer and karate still. I was pleased that he had a decent report card in spite of service cutbacks, cuz it was a real challenge for him at first adjusting to the reduction in one-on-one attention.

Beer-30
05-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Hope all works out for you. Good thing you still have boating!
I cheated.........I married my last wife first.

lucky
05-18-2006, 11:22 AM
He's doing very well, thanks for asking. :smile: He's into soccer and karate still. I was pleased that he had a decent report card in spite of service cutbacks, cuz it was a real challenge for him at first adjusting to the reduction in one-on-one attention.
good to hear !! I have to go vist barny's as i have not been there since in a lil while - need to catch up on the crew !

FMluvswater
05-18-2006, 11:30 AM
good to hear !! I have to go vist barny's as i have not been there since in a lil while - need to catch up on the crew !
I'm aware you ain't posted there in a while ( I go check up on the crew daily at the very least unless I'm not home for over 24) but I didn't realise you hadn't even dropped in to lurk. :supp: You better go post before the whole fam damily gets worried about you. :wink:

maxwedge
05-18-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm tellin you man...the imaginary wife is the only way to go. :D

lucky
05-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm tellin you man...the imaginary wife is the only way to go. :D
lol -
can you send over the instruction manuel - so i have a Protocol to follow :)

blown dough
05-18-2006, 12:43 PM
sorry to hear about it. I'm having my 18th anniversary in june, married at 17, young but it still great

topless
05-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Sorry to hear that Lucky. So ya still coming over tonight? :idea:

Tom Brown
05-18-2006, 12:56 PM
This thread should be merged with the "Their All Dead....." thread.
... and then someone should fix the spelling of the subject line.

lucky
05-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Lucky. So ya still coming over tonight? :idea:
ohh yea baby I just mounted my high horse, and i"m on my way over now - get that Nice grey shirt out , you know the one that turns me on -- "no photo " thats hot ......

topless
05-18-2006, 01:04 PM
ohh yea baby I"M on my high horse on my way over now - get that Nice grey shirt out , you know the one that turns me on -- "no photo " thats hot ......
It's not grey, it's GAY!!!!

lucky
05-18-2006, 01:12 PM
It's not grey, it's GAY!!!!
lmao -- you make me curl my toes

Rexone
05-18-2006, 01:25 PM
me and the kid are tight -- but she is a young lady and needs to be taught the right ways !
Lucky sorry to hear about this. Shit happens though.
On the bright side I wouldn't worry too much about your daughter as I hear they thrive in an environment with a gay father.

lucky
05-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Lucky sorry to hear about this. Shit happens though.
On the bright side I wouldn't worry too much about your daughter as I hear they thrive in an environment with a gay father.
she'll have all the fashion sence ;)

all charged up
05-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Dude what the hell is going on. I just kicked mine out three weeks ago. The 2nd wasn't as emotionally gutwrenching as the first. I get to keep the boat, the house, and my hemi. I have to pay her half of the equity in the house. I have a teenage daughter and a 9 yr old son. They seem to be doing ok but it's hard to tell sometimes. We need to have an annual man-***** day at Havi. Sometime close to spring break.

lucky
05-19-2006, 05:49 AM
Dude what the hell is going on. I just kicked mine out three weeks ago. The 2nd wasn't as emotionally gutwrenching as the first. I get to keep the boat, the house, and my hemi. I have to pay her half of the equity in the house. I have a teenage daughter and a 9 yr old son. They seem to be doing ok but it's hard to tell sometimes. We need to have an annual man-***** day at Havi. Sometime close to spring break.
same kinda deal -- hey don't you just love the silence - we havn't said NOTHING to each other in two days -
so the annual man day - this wouldn't be a bench racing event would it ? lol

Her454
05-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Lucky - sorry to hear it, hang in there at least you have the boat :)

lucky
05-19-2006, 06:49 AM
Lucky - sorry to hear it, hang in there at least you have the boat :)
Thanks Traci - I had the boat Before - I will have the boat after - I can sleep in my boat if need be --
I may have an addiction problem !

Her454
05-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Thanks Traci - I had the boat Before - I will have the boat after - I can sleep in my boat if need be --
I may have an addiction problem !
May? LOL, just let me know when you are ready to take the first step and I'll send ya the number :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-19-2006, 07:01 AM
Sorry to hear that Chris. Best wishes to you and I hope it works out as smooth as possible.

lucky
05-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear that Chris. Best wishes to you and I hope it works out as smooth as possible.
thanks Ang -- appreciate it --