PDA

View Full Version : Around the island phx...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-18-2006, 08:24 AM
This is Gordy (the real K-boat king) in his usual position (1st) at Firebird raceway. Around the island is a looong ways! I'm almost done with these G! :cool:
Samma Thompson video archive (http://www.schoutenranch.com/movie/video2.wmv)

Hallett
05-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Dam that was nice. dat gordy guy be good.
thanks jerry. :)

GofastRacer
05-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Very cool Jerry!.. :cool:

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 09:21 AM
Very nice.

Roaddogg 4040
05-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks Jerry... He sure makes it look a lot easier that it is !!!
Steve

Towndrunk
05-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Loved it!

fc-pilot
05-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Jerry, that was great. What year was that? Was that Bob Goettl that came in third? That was one of the boats that hooked me on race boats.
Paul

Moneypitt
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Jerry, that was great. What year was that? Was that Bob Goettl that came in third? That was one of the boats that hooked me on race boats.
Paul
Third?
You mean there were other boats in that race? :rollside: Did anyone else get the impression that Gordy was bored, just kinda going through the motions.. :cool: ....Man does that boat work! I know that water wasn't all that good but that boat just goes like its on rails a few inches under the water.......Sure hope it runs Burley..............Ray

dave n
05-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Gordy your the MAN

Life's Rough
05-18-2006, 09:49 PM
This is Gordy (the real K-boat king) in his usual position (1st) at Firebird raceway. Around the island is a looong ways! I'm almost done with these G! :cool:
Samma Thompson video archive (http://www.schoutenranch.com/movie/video2.wmv)
Thanks for posting that Jerry, Clips like that remind you who the real K King is, thats Bad Ass.

CircleJerk
05-19-2006, 08:05 AM
Dominance , I think is the word....

ColeTR2
05-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Back in the DAY!! Thanks for posting

Moneypitt
05-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Back in the DAY!! Thanks for posting
Back in the day when you could watch Gordy and LANCE dominate classes on the same day, usually twice each.............I think the MINK was decided by hundredths of a second as each had bested records or past performance or something like that. At least the mink stayed in the family..........Ray

funnycarmike
05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Way Cool Jerry, THANKS. I have a question guys, at the start, one of the boats had a wing. Who was it? I can't remember ever seeing a wing on a K, or am I just suffering from C.R.S.! :cool: :cool: :cool:

ColeTR2
05-19-2006, 03:23 PM
at the start, one of the boats had a wing. Who was it?
I saw it too. did you find a cole yet?

Terminal Velocity
05-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Way Cool Jerry, THANKS. I have a question guys, at the start, one of the boats had a wing. Who was it? I can't remember ever seeing a wing on a K, or am I just suffering from C.R.S.! :cool: :cool: :cool:
That was Butch Jensen's boat "Outlaw" sponsored by Imperial Palace here in Vegas with George Woods driving. That thing had like a monster long strut on it also.?. maybe 2 feet long or something.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
That was Butch Jensen's boat "Outlaw" sponsored by Imperial Palace here in Vegas with George Woods driving. That thing had like a monster long strut on it also.?. maybe 2 feet long or something.
The 777 war eagle, Green Dragon, the hondo K-69, and I think Billy B. at one time all tried the wing as well.
Jim, you going to Burley?

DUCKY
05-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Sweet old video Jerry.
Wish they still ran around the island. Makes for a good show

Terminal Velocity
05-22-2006, 07:30 AM
The 777 war eagle, Green Dragon, the hondo K-69, and I think Billy B. at one time all tried the wing as well.
Jim, you going to Burley?
Doesn't look like it. I've got a lot of work here at the new biz, so i can't devote any time to it.
And i'm tired of blowing shiat up by putting a motor together in 3 days with no chance of fixing a potential problem and hoping it stays alive.
If a couple things come together in the next few months we may be able to hit a race towards the end of the year. And dad might be retired by then so it'll make getting to the race easier.
PS bitchen video, was always in awe when Gordy was in Freedom.

funnycarmike
05-23-2006, 07:35 PM
I saw it too. did you find a cole yet?
No, Still looking....... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...... I heard of a couple of leads on the board here, pm'd 'em but have not heard anything back. Thanks for asking though, maybe somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who has a friend who has a cousin who..........might know where one might be!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-23-2006, 08:01 PM
No, Still looking....... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...... I heard of a couple of leads on the board here, pm'd 'em but have not heard anything back. Thanks for asking though, maybe somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who has a friend who has a cousin who..........might know where one might be!!!!
If your looking for a nice cole pm Biesemeyer34 he has one that's been sitting in his barn for a long time. its supposedly really nice!
His name is Jimmy D. :cool:

funnycarmike
05-24-2006, 07:17 AM
If your looking for a nice cole pm Biesemeyer34 he has one that's been sitting in his barn for a long time. its supposedly really nice!
His name is Jimmy D. :cool:
Thanks, he is one who I have tried to get in touch with but he has not responded. It sounds like what I am looking for. If anyone talks to him feel free to give him my # (916) 721-6605 or my web sight michaelirwinracing.com I would love to talk to him........Thanks again!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Thanks, he is one who I have tried to get in touch with but he has not responded. It sounds like what I am looking for. If anyone talks to him feel free to give him my # (916) 721-6605 or my web sight michaelirwinracing.com I would love to talk to him........Thanks again!!!!
I'll call him.