PDA

View Full Version : WTB/BBC Polished Tunnel Ram With Carbs

trc427
06-03-2013, 12:04 PM
HI. I have to start by saying I don't have a race boat, but you boaters have some great parts your selling. I'm looking for a BBC Polished tunnel ram with carb & rectangle/square ports, from 700CFM to 850CFM & maybe linkage, for my show/drag car. I'm 69 & have some artifical parts so racing is out. War, cancer, & an ex-wife took it's toll. I have a 461 BBC, aluminum heads, with 12.5 to 1 compression. I just want to add something new this year for the people. I still light the tires up after the show. I love speed & all the sounds & smells that go with it. I burn 110 to 112 racing fuel, so the smell is there. You can tell I'm old & single, I TALK TOO MUCH!!!
Maybe I can get a couple pictures on here.
thanks alot
tom

xpertzsolution
03-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.Xpertz Solution is an International Education consulting organization with excellent credentials that provides value-based services to both International Institutes and aspiring students worldwide.