PDA

View Full Version : If the clippers lose tonight.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 11:20 AM
then ha!
That whole season of "greatness" and making themselves the "best team in LA", what does it all mean? :)

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 11:25 AM
You are not nice. :)

FOURQ
05-18-2006, 11:39 AM
then ha!
That whole season of "greatness" and making themselves the "best team in LA", what does it all mean? :)
who really gives a shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v:

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 11:46 AM
who really gives a shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v:
True, it IS the clippers. :) Good point.
DILABCDEFG: Why are you so angry pal? You will have extra time on your hands to enjoy the new boat! :D Start planning on what to do with the extra 2-3 hours every other night.
I do watch the games when I can. I coach soccer now too, so my nights have been busy.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
to The Top

DD_Tahiti
05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
LoL... Stirring the pot. Clips win tonight, but lose in game 7.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-18-2006, 05:11 PM
then ha!
It means that they are the best team in L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supultlbich
05-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Clips by 7 tonite!!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
05-18-2006, 05:15 PM
It means they played a few more games than the Lakers :rolleyes:

AirtimeLavey
05-18-2006, 05:22 PM
If the Suns' Marion is slowed because of the ankle thing from the last game, then Clips have a chance. Otherwise, they're going down tonight. One successful season, still doesn't make them the best team in LA. They've got a hellova lot more proving themselves to overcome their track record.
The recent games have been fun to watch, though. Especially, seeing ET (Cassell) get that stupid smile whiped off his face. Then the guy lights up the rookie at the end for not fouling. Tonight should be a good one.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 05:58 PM
You coach soccer and you're razzing us for being Clippers fans? Who's the real loser? :D :p
Soccer is a rough sport friend. My son is being trained in soccer to actually improve his basketball skills, he has a hell of a jump shot.
:)

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
If the Suns' Marion is slowed because of the ankle thing from the last game, then Clips have a chance. Otherwise, they're going down tonight. One successful season, still doesn't make them the best team in LA. They've got a hellova lot more proving themselves to overcome their track record.
EXACTLY! Like 9 Championships, 53 trips to the post season, 36 trips to the conference finals, the list goes on...
:crossx: :) :rollside:

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Any game that typically ends in a tie is for girls. :D :D :p
Hockey?
:rolleyes: :)

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey, don't knock soccer man, it might not be a sport everybody likes to watch because everybody in this country is use to high scoring, but that does not mean soccer is not a hard sport. I played it for 13 years and I can tell you, soccer has the most physically fit players in any team sport.

GAME TIME
05-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey, don't knock soccer man, it might not be a sport everybody likes to watch because everybody in this country is use to high scoring, but that does not mean soccer is not a hard sport. I played it for 13 years and I can tell you, soccer has the most physically fit players in any team sport.
What about a bowling team? Those are some athletes. :D

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 07:07 PM
You know I like to pull Don's chain. :D I've never seen a fat soccer player, so I'm sure you're right. Now go have some orange slices and lay off man. :D
Its my turn to bring slices next week. :D

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 07:12 PM
You know I like to pull Don's chain. :D I've never seen a fat soccer player, so I'm sure you're right. Now go have some orange slices and lay off man. :D
Lol. :)

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 07:14 PM
By the way, when is the fans BBall game going to take place, my knee is about 80% and I think that is enough to play with you guys. :)

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 07:23 PM
I disagree...I would say it is water polo...
You guys watching the Clippers getting their ass kicked :) Nice call LF's.....lol
Well, I played water polo as well, and to me, it was easier than soccer.

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 07:30 PM
The horse pretty much does all the work.
Sorry man, I know it might sound like I am full of it, but sports was my life and I pretty much tried all of them. I only played waterpolo for half a season but I did go thru hell week, two a days practice and everything. We moved during the season so I could not continue, and by the time the next year came, I was playing and concentrating on BBall.

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
You're a little slow on the uptake tonight. :D Horse, water polo, get it? :D
Well my horse died during a game so I had to swim the rest of the way. Lol, I am kind of slow toinght. Guess I can't watch the Clipps game and be on here at the same time.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
I am ready for a game. :D

Jyruiz
05-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Well, in water polo if you stop moving you sink...in soccer you stop moving you well, stand still. SWB is right about the horse..............lol
Well, in water polo, the quarters are 8 minutes long (7 in the olympics) and ther are 4 quarters. Soccer is played with two periods of 45 minutes and you can only sub so many players, so most of the players play the whole game.
Well, time to get on the threadmill, talk to you guys later.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Dont get too confident clippers fans. The suns being down by 10, is like any other team being down by 5, it is still easy for them to run and get back in. Plus, when it comes down to the end, they will be clawing. If the clippers can hold them off another 6 minutes, they have the game.

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 08:11 PM
You're probably that guy that calls a foul after every miss. :p :D
No, I am the guy you say fouled you. :D

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Good job by the clippers, the suns just couldnt put it in the bucket tonight. :D

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Clippers ran them out of the house again. Too bad the Clippers could actually lose this series, because they have thoroughly outplayed the Suns in all but one game. The Clips could have easily won 5 of the 6 games.
hmmm...this sounds fimiliar.
:crossx:

AirtimeLavey
05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Well my horse died during a game so I had to swim the rest of the way. Lol, I am kind of slow toinght. Guess I can't watch the Clipps game and be on here at the same time.
Yep, this happens. You get kinda slow, when watching a Clippers game. :sleeping: Actually, they played well, and you gotta like that they played hard, and wanted it last night. Pretty funny about how the crowd got quiet when the announcer asked them to cheer for LA's team or whatever... :D